Want new Cricket bat

LeoRahi

Debutant
Runs
Hello everyone.

I want to buy a cricket bat. I live in India. My Budget is 4k INR. I wanted to know how to choose a cricket bat. Means the right grading of Willow. Dry or Normal willow...etc...etc. I actually like heavy bat because they provide more power.

I will consider brands like - SG, SS, Kookaburra, GM, Adidas

My shortlisted bats are - SG Sunny Tonny, SS Premium

thanks

Bat

Well, youre budget is quite in the lower region so I would suggest you go with a kashmir willow grade 1.

Kashmir willow is also a heavy bat and you will be guaranteed its quality if you get a branded one from Kookaburra or SS.

These both manufacturers are top class and I would prefer SS if you want bigger edges and a heavier bat, but if you want thinner edges and a light bat go for Kookaburra.

Now I will not give you an exact model to go buy, what you need to do is go to any shop and ask them to show you SS kashmir willow bats and make sure that they have the plastic wrap on the to insure that they are branded and not copies.

Hold the bats and check their ping if you need to, but the most important factor is getting a bat that feels right on your hands.

Well, youre budget is quite in the lower region so I would suggest you go with a kashmir willow grade 1.
Thanks QasimAK.

But I don't want a Kashmir willow bat. I want English willow. And In this price bracket there are soo many English willow bats. So please suggest some Eng Willow bats

if you were to spend 4k on a english williow bat it will be very low grade and will be quite bad, better of buying a kashmir willow bat:wasim

Try getting a SG Sunny Tonny or SS Heritage Size 6. If you are senior, then try the lower products of SS and SG.

Try getting a SG Sunny Tonny or SS Heritage Size 6. If you are senior, then try the lower products of SS and SG.
I am 14 years old. So, SG Sunny tonny vs SS heritage...which one to go for..? I'm a District player in Assam

Back