Wanting to buy a CA PLUS 12000 LIMITED EDITION TRD Cricket Bat

noeltj_22

Debutant
Runs
I live in New Zealand and would like to get a light pick up ca pluss 12000 . The weight should be in between 2.8 - 2.9

Do get back to me

SIalkotshop can ship you. so you have to consider them first. they ship world wide.. but wait for experts! they may give u other oppptions aswell.

I live in New Zealand and would like to get a light pick up ca pluss 12000 . The weight should be in between 2.8 - 2.9

Do get back to me

Mate you might wanna get in touch with Qazaffi @ Cricmall.... very much genuine guy... responds to his emails.... sends you pictures of different bats to choose from.... and pretty reasonable as welll....

Sialkotshop.com

cricmall.com

batsandmore.com

uzisports.co.uk

cricketstoreonline.com

These five should do the job. All of them will reply to your e-mails and give personal attention to your order. Good luck!!

i have 10 TRD's in stock. weights from 2.8 to 2.10

let me know. i ship to aus and NZ every week.

Sialkotshop.com

cricmall.com

batsandmore.com

uzisports.co.uk

cricketstoreonline.com

These five should do the job. All of them will reply to your e-mails and give personal attention to your order. Good luck!!

True:14:... You might wanna check with everyone and go with the best deal u get :19:....

again wondering why you are buying a bat end of season...:20:

I live in usa, what's the best place to buy this bat? I checked Sialkot sports website and this bat is cheaper on that site compare to any other. How reliable is this site? anyone have experience dealing with them?

I live in usa, what's the best place to buy this bat? I checked Sialkot sports website and this bat is cheaper on that site compare to any other. How reliable is this site? anyone have experience dealing with them?

I think they are fake one.... ur better bet would be Cricmall, Cricketstore online, Sialkot shop, bats and more....

Sialkotsports is fake. Sialkotshop is genuine. Please take the trouble of reading through the fake bats thread and the recommended stores thread.

Oh yea that's what I meant, Sialkotshop.com not sialkotsports Sorry for the confusion. Any rep from that site here who can help me with the order or I should just order it on their website?

E-mail them directly; the name of the gentleman is Basharat--- he is a very nice guy who sometimes comes in here as well. I am sure he will be happy to help you out with a nice bat.

Back