"We are an important team - ICC is not complete without Pakistan" : Zaheer Abbas

Muhammad10

T20I Debutant
Runs
Zaheer Abbas speaking on TV:

"We are an important team - ICC is not complete without Pakistan."

"The Indian board has a lot of money and they do contribute to the ICC; this is why they have more influence there."

"The cricketer who sleeps and gets his sleep well will also perform well."

"My experience with the ICC was great; I got to know what this organization is about."

"When the voting for my appointment happened, 104 countries voted unanimously for me as I had no controversy attached to me."

"I spent a long time with Imran and I was shocked to see him go into politics."

"Imran would never discuss politics with other cricketers when he was in the team."

"The Times newspaper in the UK labelled me 'The Asian Bradman' after watching me score a hundred on my first trip to England."

"I started to get calls from county cricket people while I was still not out and I had to tell them to call me later as my concentration was being disturbed."

"I started to play for Gloucestershire on the recommendation of Majid Khan."

"I think the right way to leave international cricket is to announce well in advance about your intentions."

"I think the right way to leave international cricket is to announce well in advance about your intentions."

Million dollar words. Our players simply can't leave the game with dignity.

Zaheer Abbas speaking on TV:

"We are an important team - ICC is not complete without Pakistan."

"The Indian board has a lot of money and they do contribute to the ICC; this is why they have more influence there."

"The cricketer who sleeps and gets his sleep well will also perform well."

"My experience with the ICC was great; I got to know what this organization is about."

"When the voting for my appointment happened, 104 countries voted unanimously for me as I had no controversy attached to me."

"I spent a long time with Imran and I was shocked to see him go into politics."

"Imran would never discuss politics with other cricketers when he was in the team."

"The Times newspaper in the UK labelled me 'The Asian Bradman' after watching me score a hundred on my first trip to England."

"I started to get calls from county cricket people while I was still not out and I had to tell them to call me later as my concentration was being disturbed."

"I started to play for Gloucestershire on the recommendation of Majid Khan."

This guy gave us Indians lots of nightmares back in the 1980s. Good to see he is going strong now :)

Back