Welcome back to PakPassion!

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Dear Members and Guests

The PakPassion team are delighted to welcome you back to our forums.

You will have noticed that we have re-launched the forums with a new software that we feel will provide our members with a much better all-round experience.

As with any upgrade, it will take a bit of time to get used to and there may be some issues that will need correcting. We have set up this thread

for you to report any issues that need looking into by our technicians or if you have any suggestions regarding the design and the layout of the forums.

We thank you for your patience whilst the forums were not available, but as you can imagine, a project like this takes a lot of planning, organising and hard work.

So, welcome back and happy posting!

I like the layout of the new forums. More modern and much needed. Hopefully the cost of running the forum is not exhorbitant or excessive. I would also suggest that members should be given the option to pay a membership fee if they want additional features where the money can go towards funding the costs of the forum.

Welcome back
Really missed it.
Cant have cricket world cup without pakpassion.net

glad that forum is back online. and love the new features

Good to see everyone back! Glad to be back! Was itching to post in the Sarfraz threads after his horrible performances against Sri Lanka!

Felt like ages without PP. Came to visit the site many times during the SL PK series only to find out the forums are unavailable for sometime..

It's weird to follow Cricket without PP. Glad to be back.

Oh man!
It feels so good to be back. I was constantly checking the pakpassion page for any updates & now we are back!

Thank you PP Team!

welcome back. Missed it during the pakistan sri lanka series but glad the forums are up before the world cup

Great to see PP forums back online.

The new layout is excellent, really like it.

The new forum is so much easier to use on my phone.

And I am also loving the like feature.

Great work by the PP mods.

Welcome back everyone.

Do spread the word if you are in touch with posters who may not know that the forums are back online.

Keep the feedback coming regarding the changes that have been made to the forums and use the thread in the suggestions forum for any ideas or suggestions you may have.

What’s up guys. @Saj @MenInG the new forum looks super sleek and I’m loving how when you add the @ , poster names come up. Massively missed the lads, especially given Pakistan’s good performances. Well done to the admins for making the forum look great!

Welcome back! Really missed PP. Love the new UI. Small bugs here and there but hopefully we'll get there. @MenInG, I'd like to suggest increasing the font size on mobile. The text editor's font is just right. Posts should have the same size.

welcome back pp.really missed the forums especially pakistan cricket team is playing their best cricket since misbah's uae fortress times.
the stand out feature of pakpasssion forums is the dignity maintained by the mods.no cus words.

tried other cricket forums intimes between.cant go through after just 2 posts.
pp is the best out there and people irrespective of their country needs it.

Thank you owners and welcome back everyone. LovInd the new features

Welcome back! Really missed PP. Love the new UI. Small bugs here and there but hopefully we'll get there. @MenInG, I'd like to suggest increasing the font size on mobile. The text editor's font is just right. Posts should have the same size.
Font size has been increased.

Really very happy to see PakPassion back! Long time forum reader/browser, I missed going through forums and reading the comments, articles, news etc on forums.

Thanks for bring it back and thanks to those who have contributed in bringing in back.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 144923.jpgIt seems like one thing you cant see on the dashboard is that who posted the latest post?

Bro see the message bar on the right of the forums home page

and also on forum page - the last post is mentioned

Bro see the message bar on the right of the forums home page

and also on forum page - the last post is mentioned
I get this view on my mobile

Attachments

• IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    870.7 KB · Views: 8
Welcome back. Looking forward to some continued good conversations and debates.

Nice to see the forum make a comeback. Love the new design.

Looks great, fabulous work! (y)(y) Has a nice modern feel to it now.

I missed this . The last series vs Srilanka felt incomplete without pak passion . Glad you guys are up and running again

Good to be back again and congratulations to all the hardworking PP team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back everyone!
Hope you are all well!
It was hard to live without Pakpassion, so thank you for all your hard work and for reactivating this forum.

Internet feels adhuraa without Pak Passion. Great job with bringing the forums back. Looks super!

Feels so great to be back and looking forward to once again having some quality cricket discussions.

This is so good to be back. Pakpassion is a part of my life now so I'm very happy that the forums are back.

Glad to be back! As a fan in the USA I don't get to interact with a lot of other cricket fans except for here. Looking forward to it!

Nice to be back seems like agess but only a month or so!! New design layout looks super sleek!! 👍

Nice to see PP back up and running. Kudos to the administration.

New interface and performance is slick. The old set up had become quite laboured - refreshingly fast now. Well done.

Welcome back everyone and thank you to the admin and also to everyone else who were involved in bringing PP back online.

Nice to know that SSL encryption is enabled now, and uploading images is way way easier!

Glad PakPassion is back online! Good luck to the forums and the owners/moderators.
Looking forward to learning and sharing cricket knowledge.

Welcome back.

I am a week late.

New forum software is brilliant.

The loading time is faster than the blink of an eye.

Miss the flag option near the username.

Good to see PP back. Similar threads at the bottom is distracting. Previous theme was simple and neat. And where is my inti smiley? 🤔

Good to see PP back. Similar threads at the bottom is distracting. Previous theme was simple and neat. And where is my inti smiley? 🤔
Thanks and welcome back

Smileys will be restored soon