West Indies [194/1] beat India [190/6] in the only T20I

Indians are still recovering from the spanking Pakistan gave them , they are running after the ball only to let out some gas :)))

:))) :))) I was going to log out and take a break but had to join in a good laugh with my bro SD

Hahaha bro I just logged in to watch Indian bowlers get a phainta, and I must say I got what I wanted :))) Another :four as I type.

[MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] are you watching this :))) :)))

Don't forget to tag @thuhub, who is still flexing an ODI win against WI after getting spanked by Pakistan in the CT final, and then also losing an ODI against WI :)))

Don't forget to tag @thuhub, who is still flexing an ODI win against WI after getting spanked by Pakistan in the CT final, and then also losing an ODI against WI :)))

Indians right now:

ctKoPs9.gif

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] savage :))))

BTW there's also a guy with a Pakistan jersey in the crowd, are you sure it's not the Bear? :yk2

Virat don't get too happy

Now Moeen Ali is also bowling well no respite for you

I feel so sorry for you,Broad,Anderson,Woakes,Wood

Poor,poor kohli

Full-toss smashed away for :six

Ashwin, the greatest spinner of all time :))) [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

India thinking Lewis is Zaman therefore the memory has returned
[MENTION=29064]shaz[/MENTION],lad do that Tom and Jerry meme

That's not the bat speed commie it's the soles of the ball off the bat. Who in this world has a bat speed of 142 kph that should be common sense.

Pakistan is the only team WI hasn't chased a big score against in T20I! #BestBowlingSide

looks like the CT final, has had an effect on the indian team, my good friend who is an indian said after that loss, their national team will only go down.

Bringing back Gayle, Samuels, etc. isn't looking like a great decision so far. Lewis doing it all on his own.

Bringing back Gayle, Samuels, etc. isn't looking like a great decision so far. Lewis doing it all on his own.

Gayle did fine tbh especially if you factor in his recent performances as well, was involved in a great opening partnership

Yeah I've seen it bro, did it arrive yet? :)))

I wear it every day especially in the Indian dominated regions, in my neighbourhood there are a lot of sikhs but they mostly support pakistan so its hard to annoy them :)))

:hundred from Lewis whatay knock this is his second hundred against India in back to back matches.

Lewis needs to play county and work on his Test game. He is not only a slogger. He's played some seriously good knocks. Can become the second Gayle.

Even Lewis could not put bat on ball in ODI's, but in T20's, he plays like a monster against India.

Back