West Indies [194/1] beat India [190/6] in the only T20I

Have you Evin seen such a great knock? :afridi

Well played Lewis, definitely a second Gayle in the coming - especially when you hear that he's scored more 6's than 4's in his T20 career! He loves scoring vsing India though.

No,
He chokes quite a lot. Has played some good pressure knocks though

Gayle is the undisputed GOAT in t20

Are you kidding me? Marlon Samuels and choke is an oxymoronic statement because he's MOM in two T20I finals. Gayle is the GOAT Twenty20 batsman and certainly an ATG but not sure about GOAT.

what is with Kohli's captaincy? why was Shami allowed to bowl for so long?

He's an atrocious captain. Going to cause a lot of dressing room problems and politics. Screams at his players all the time.

DHONI yuvraj and chris gayle are finishied clearly said to see all three are legends in their own ranks but time to move on.

I want to use the word which Aamir Khan switched in the famous college speech in 3 idiots :) :)

He's an atrocious captain. Going to cause a lot of dressing room problems and politics. Screams at his players all the time.

Nothing wrong with being disappointed with a player's performance. The problem arises when his team is in a tough situation; Kohli just looks so defeated during these situations and it just rubs off on the whole team. A captain needs to keep some sense of encouragement alive.

This guy lewis has played 7 t20ls vs Pak recently and hardly scored except one match

against indian trundlers he has 2 centuries in 2 matches..

i hope ashwin jadeja dhoni and yuvraj are around till the next wc

:six from Lewis to finish off the match!

Highest score in a chase in T20I.

King of chasing who? :broad

Yes and Evin Lewis finishes it off with a :six amazing moment. Really thrashed jndia today did WI.

Do you seriously think India will lose a test to WI right now?

If WI can draw a Test with India a year ago when they weren't even half as strong as they are now, I certainly think they can beat India now with a much stronger and confident unit.

well played West Indies, India u need a new captain Kohli is good player but a garbage captain.

If WI can draw a Test with India a year ago when they weren't even half as strong as they are now, I certainly think they can beat India now with a much stronger and confident unit.

LOL

WI played with Bravo and still lost the Test series badly to India.

There is no way Wi can beat India in any Test match anywhere in the world.

T20's are big hitters paradise. You need people like Evin Lewis to win them. Not Rohit's or Rahane's or Pujaras.

LOL

WI played with Bravo and still lost the Test series badly to India.

There is no way Wi can beat India in any Test match anywhere in the world.

T20's are big hitters paradise. You need people like Evin Lewis to win them. Not Rohit's or Rahane's or Pujaras.

If you want to keep feeding your delusions, go ahead but WI wasn't half the Test team they were a year ago that they are now and despite that they drew a Test. They wouldn't start as favourites but they certainly can beat India.

If you want to keep feeding your delusions, go ahead but WI wasn't half the Test team they were a year ago that they are now and despite that they drew a Test. They wouldn't start as favourites but they certainly can beat India.

Who are those players that made WI doubel strong now?

Why can't Evin Lewis do this in ODIs ?

Well done West Indies, there's still one format you can't count them out of.

What happened to Ashwin's carrom ball ? He is bowling arm ball or something and it looks liked he lost his run up, he is running up slightly different everytime. This is the idiot that said "If i want to experiment something new why shouldn't I experiment in the game ? "

Dhoni's reflex has slowed so he is reacting slightly earlier which is why he is struggling with connecting slow balls.

Why are there more Pakistanis on this thread than Indians, when it's an India match???

Face palm. Absolute thrashing. Our parosis played so many t20s against this side and WI wasn't able to perform. But this and the USA match shows what our bowling is. Hacks have ****** our bowling. We need to get some good bowlers.

And what the hell..Why just 2 seamers. And our 2 premium spinners got *****.

WI have not come close to beating India in any Test match in the past decade. You are talking about winning is delusional.

WI always are in a Test saving mode right from ball 1 on Day-1 of any Test matrch they played against India in the past few years.

WI have not come close to beating India in any Test match in the past decade. You are talking about winning is delusional.

WI always are in a Test saving mode right from ball 1 on Day-1 of any Test matrch they played against India in the past few years.

Yeh on spinning tracks your team makes numbers for themselves but in overseas tours all I get too see is 0

I see some bitterness. And quite frankly, play them now and you most likely will. Tests are their strongest suit.

We played WI less than a year ago and beat them black and blue.

Play them now? As if Wi have found Viv and their fearsome pace bowlers of 80's back again. :))

We played WI less than a year ago and beat them black and blue.

Play them now? As if Wi have found Viv and their fearsome pace bowlers of 80's back again. :))

no u did not they almost played for two days to draw a test though rain was the factor but indian bowlers were toothless.....

Brilliant innings from Lewis. India are in desperate need of fresh faces in LO.

Jaddu and Ashwin should stick to Tests. They are clueless when they get attacked.

Chahal should be tried out in T20's.

Time to include youngsters like Samson/Iyer/Krunal etc. Better to lose with youngsters rather than oldies and failed players again and again.

Jaddu and Ashwin should stick to Tests. They are clueless when they get attacked.

Chahal should be tried out in T20's.

Time to include youngsters like Samson/Iyer/Krunal etc. Better to lose with youngsters rather than oldies and failed players again and again.

Lol

even your youngsters are timid little kittens

What a brilliant victory. Really hope Windies can sort out their player/management disputes- would be great to see Windies in full flow.

Also, is this the time to mention Pakistan beat Windies 3-1 in their recent t20 series, playing in Windies? :rp

Wow what a beating. WI won with only one wicket lost, total domination. Congrats.

Indians right now:

ctKoPs9.gif

:)))

This gif will never get old.

Na ishq mein na pyaar mein
Jo maza hai India ki haar mein

#No issue laylo tissue

:salute

Panama case entering new phase
Kohli nahi hota tughse chase

:))

Trying to introduce Pant (based on popular public demand) at the cost of team performance, plus lack of direction in the team due to absence of a coach, are two main reasons for this humiliating performance where introduction of Pant sucked the momentum out of Indian batting. Later, they dropped chances left and right. In the end, the match had become a joke.

Why are there more Pakistanis on this thread than Indians, when it's an India match???

Face palm. Absolute thrashing. Our parosis played so many t20s against this side and WI wasn't able to perform. But this and the USA match shows what our bowling is. Hacks have ****** our bowling. We need to get some good bowlers.

Most Indians didn't even know that yesterday we had a match.... I came to know only after seeing this thread lol.

Most Indians didn't even know that yesterday we had a match.... I came to know only after seeing this thread lol.

Taking your activity here at PP into consideration I am surprised you didn't know your country had a match. But it can also mean India are playing too much cricket.
I think cricket is the only international sport where the main goal is to make money first. That is why they are playing so many "useless" matches۔ And before you know the word of it the players will be in SL, poor guys.

Last edited:
West indies would have won this match if India had to chase 190 also dhoni's reflexes getting slow in batting as well as keeping

It's a Pakistani forum?

Back