West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
mishra doesnt seem that good get that bloke rahul sharma a spinner needs some height mishras bowling seems to be too short

If India struggle to get the tail-enders from West Indies out.

How will they bowl out England who have the longest and probably one of the best tail-enders in their team?

Don't worry, we 're having fun with'em West Indians :22:

The tail enders are playing like openers :))

is this bishoo -edwards or anwar-afridi :)))

easy singles available, WL would have just loved this stage of the match :)))

Did you hear the WI commentator ripping Sharma;

"Before the big man was (Insert WI legend)

Now its Ishant SHarma..."

If only West Indies had 2 or even 3 wickets in hand.

But the survival comes to an end!

Good fightback though.

mazel tov to all indian fans and commiserations due to wi fans and indophobic ppers.

well played team india but they could have wrapped it up earlier.

CONGRATS GUYS..
Way to go INDIA...Now onto the Second Test..
INDIA should WIN the series, thats all I care..
There will be results in all the matches thats for sure..

Yeah, we win!

But, better batting is the order of the day. Nobody showed any application when it came to batting apart from Dravid and Raina in the first innings.

It is key to stick in there - poor batting has always been our fall in this series as this West Indian batting line up looks incapable of scoring 300 runs in an innings.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KQ6zr6kCPj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15 test wins for Dhoni as skippa, equal with Fixeruddin and 6 behind Dada (21)

Well done India. W.I only have themselves to blame after their **** 1st inns where their batsmen just looked clueless and poked around at crease with no conviction or plan.

The 1st inns lead they gave cost them the game and until they start batting better in 1st inns they will keep losing close test matches. I think Gayle needs to comeback asap, sammy needs to go as skipper and W.I need to start learning to bat properly. Wether it be T20, ODIs or Test they dont seem to get basics right and apply themselves properly.

Look at Sammy's test bowling average, not sure he deserves to be dropped actually lol.

Congrats! Too close in the end though than what it should have been. Well all I gotta say is wait for England now :133:

India wins...........yay....
But but but....windies got the highest single innings score..... :(
Anyway......India wins...........yay....

I loved how WI were playing at the end.

All they need is Gayle in for Nash and then we'll see some real fun!

Violet_may ko bulao yaar

Yup, Violet_may please come and get this match finished :(

bring back violet_may

violet kahan hai??????

:))) :))) Eik dum chaa gaya zehreela

I just came to check out what happened with the match and this is what I find!

Dekha, mein sonay chalay gaee, aur kiya chakkay chokkay uray meri absence mein. Jeet toh gaye meray Indian baboo(s), laykin agar mein hotee, toh bohat pehlay jeet chukay hotay (aur cric_fan82 kay phail karnay kay chances bhi kam hotay). Khair, jo Allah koh manzoor tha
:inzi

On a serious note though, congrats to all of you who were watching the match for who knows how long! You make :sachin proud with your :nonstop: dedication.

Last edited:
:))) :))) Eik dum chaa gaya zehreela

I just came to check out what happened with the match and this is what I find!

Dekha, mein sonay chalay gaee, aur kiya chakkay chokkay uray meri absence mein. Jeet toh gaye meray Indian baboo(s), laykin agar mein hotee, toh bohat pehlay jeet chukay hotay (aur cric_fan82 kay phail karnay kay chances bhi kam hotay). Khair, jo Allah koh manzoor tha
:inzi

On a serious note though, congrats to all of you who were watching the match for who knows how long! You make :sachin proud with your :nonstop: dedication.

Thanks, it got closer than we thought :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back