West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it yesterday. India had enough runs on the board when they had been bowled out, even with 2 days remaining West Indies would not be able to make 250 let alone 326!

And here we are day 4 West Indies 226-9 with just 1 wicket remaining and still 100 runs to get!

Pathetic how you can't even get 326 when you have 2 days to go!!!

Well done India!

2 days hardly matters in this case. Surviving and scoring on this pitch was not easy.

not really . you will be surprised its not very often teams have chased 250+ scores in the last innings , let alone 320 ..none of the teams have scored 300+ in the first innnings .

I remember West Indies chasedet of a target of 400+ against Australia but cnt member if that was the same team of it was a much stronger team. This was in test. I cnt memba scorecard, date of match or anything. Leave that to the stat guru's.

I remember West Indies chasedet of a target of 400+ against Australia but cnt member if that was the same team of it was a much stronger team. This was in test. I cnt memba scorecard, date of match or anything. Leave that to the stat guru's.

Yeah and that was a World Record...when the Windies could still compete properly (still had an excellent Lara, Sarwan was still good back then' and Chaderpaul)

Anyone who says 'omg Windies cant chanse down 300+' is very wierd....tbh most teams fin it difficult to score 250+ 4th innings...pitch, pressure, mentality

In the whole Indian team, Dhoni appeals the best :))

Owaaazeeyyyyyyyyyyyy :)))

Yeah and that was a World Record...when the Windies could still compete properly (still had an excellent Lara, Sarwan was still good back then' and Chaderpaul)

Anyone who says 'omg Windies cant chanse down 300+' is very wierd....tbh most teams fin it difficult to score 250+ 4th innings...pitch, pressure, mentality
nope that was in 2003 or so when WI were still poor

I think next match PK would be replaced by Munaf/Mithun. He needs to correct his running on the pitch problem

bring back ishant and lets get this done with. If its a bouncy pitch at barbados i expect mishra to be dropped

I am not dropping him yaar...but he needs to correct his follow through...Mithun would be back before the next match so dunno, i guess Dhoni and might take that decision

He is gonna win us the Eng test series, keep him :D

I am not dropping him yaar...but he needs to correct his follow through...Mithun would be back before the next match so dunno, i guess Dhoni and might take that decision
PK has earned himself another test

I wonder how long these 2 can survive out there. 78 runs is still a long way to go with just 1 wicket left!

Commies ruing over catch dropped off Dravid

would have won else

haha

what about wrong dismissals of Raina, Bhajji, Dhoni and Mishra? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back