West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Kohli. Edwards gets one in the bag. One wicket usually fires him up bigtime. There could be trouble for 'Suresh I can't play the short ball Raina'.

Khhana kha lo, Dhoni and Dravid will toy with the Windies post lunch :22:

Still Rahul is there and playing in his usual composed manner, hope he stays at the wicket at least by end of day to rescue the situation. Better Dhoni promotes himself ahead of Raina, who has a weakness of rising delivery, and the pitch still has some juice in it.

Let's worry about your future as suppose to post lunch session. Admit it, without your senior players, India will have huge problems and there seems to be no solutions yet.

Why do you want me to worry when i am all positive ? Is it my choice or your choice how i wanna be :facepalm: :))

Is he a great bowler? Absolutely not. Has he been an excellent bowler recently? Very much so. Would he figure in conversations about all time teams? Nope. Would he figure in conversations about current world 11s? Absolutely.

This is my gum ka pagalpan :))) :afridi

:))

That's a good one!

Nah... don't worry.... you have plenty of batting to come...

Slapper will score at least a good 50 ... because of the batting form he is in. Another factor is that WI will bat last on this pitch vs Slapper and Mishra.

I would surprised if Indian does not win 3-0.

Is he a great bowler? Absolutely not. Has he been an excellent bowler recently? Very much so. Would he figure in conversations about all time teams? Nope. Would he figure in conversations about current world 11s? Absolutely.

Bhai are you in a parallel universe :))) :O

:))

That's a good one!

Nah... don't worry.... you have plenty of batting to come...

Slapper will score at least a good 50 ... because of the batting form he is in. Another factor is that WI will bat last on this pitch vs Slapper and Mishra.

I would surprised if Indian does not win 3-0.

Right now i will take 280 :/

Rahul throws it way, got too cocky there. Nice flight from Bishoo. India in deep trouble now.

W are in deep trouble :facepalm:

So you are saying Dhoni, Raina and Slapper will flop also?

There will be a 2nd innings won't it...or BCCI has bullied ICC in making a rule that Indian team batting is so good that it only gets to bat once???? ;-)

Oh God no no no no! What's happening? This is a Pakistani batting lineup in disguise, looks like!

short pitch stuff being served to raina,fiddy gives a stare :imran

This is why i say dont get too cockey india fans...we've lost our main batsmen so it takes time to re-suild a batting line up

You guys have only lost a few (still have VVS and Dravid) and this is happening

ok . i am gonna sleep . look at da close-in for raina when bichuu bowled before da single . 85/5

Pathetic showing, haven't seen much, but I can't believe conditions are that difficult

No worries, Bhajji will play the inning of his life time :D

Harbajhan isn't going to hang around ,nearly gave a catch back to Bishoo. Good move to attack, Indian need some sort of score here.

Ok freelance..... start to panic now! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back