West Indies v India at Port of Spain, Jul 5, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man this hindi commentary... commi said hawayaan uree hui hain west indies ke players ke chehron per...

And they make Pollard a captain. Sammy should never have been sacked. He is a very good captain who is liked by everybody and has good man management skills. Just when Windies were doing well under him...:facepalm:

Now Ramiz saying...Pata nae kya hai ish chot main ke yahaan ball lagne se sab ki hansi nikel jaati hai sewaye uske jisko ball lagee ho...

Sir Jaddu u lost all the respect...WTH was u doing there with bravo...

i missed that part i should have captured the image to post it to to Sir Tribute thread...

i think windies should deny them the bonus point. that should be their target as the final mission is to reach the final.... this way you could cement your place further by making their chances even tougher. how many runs to bonus point?

i think windies should deny them the bonus point. that should be their target as the final mission is to reach the final.... this way you could cement your place further by making their chances even tougher. how many runs to bonus point?

WI need 144 more runs to deny that point for india...

The talk naw man gone. Completely useless :facepalm:

Average 20 with the bat in ODI's after playing 100 matches only scored 3 fifties no centuries...Surprisingly 2 out of those 3 fifties and his highest 96 is against india...

ICC needs to re think about scheduling matches of world champions against 8th/lower ranked teams. Its too boring with only 1 winner.

I think that huge loss against Lanka really hurt India. I mean you lose badly but when you are India and you lose pathetically to Lankans, that's gotta hurt. :yk

What a shot man...I love these shots by sammy...

Man i always get jealous feeling watching windies tailenders batting like this...

Narine was a top order batsmen before WI team. He can bat. But gets carried away sometimes. Need to get to that 218 mark.

Roach has made his highest score

54 partnership from windies tailender...enough to get me jealous...

Some words exchange between Raina & Sir Jaddu after dropping the catch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back