West Indies v India at Port of Spain, Jul 5, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
India have probably got 30-40 runs too many. Still a Gayle knock can tilt the scales. But Gayle in IPL is no Gayle in ODI

Yadav is such a crap ODI bowler.
Even Sami is far far better than him.
Yadav just runs in and bowls fast without using his brain...I just hate him watching bowl....
I will always prefer watching bowler like Bhuvi bowling at 120-130k over this rubbish fast bowlers who bowls without using their brains..

Yadav is such a crap ODI bowler.
Even Sami is far far better than him.
Yadav just runs in and bowls fast without using his brain...I just hate him watching bowl....
I will always prefer watching bowler like Bhuvi bowling at 120-130k over this rubbish fast bowlers who bowls without using their brains..

but Few day,s ago u were comparing Yadav with Junaid khan and Wahab Riaz

I think we will win this . C ya later every one .
37 for 2 .

And we are coming off the field with this rain. A reminder that unlike that completely useless tournament, Champions Trophy, this most important tri-series has a reserve day. If, for some reason, we can't complete 20 overs today, we will come back tomorrow to continue from where we have left

Cricinfo commentary

MS Dhoni gives drinks to his team-mates...

<center>
161179.jpg

The target is 274. in 39 Overs Bonus point cut-off: 219. West Indies need to win in 31.1 overs to get the bonus point

Last edited:
Man this hindi commentary is funny...It's like watching a hollywood movie in hindi dubbing...

Why Ten Sports using Hindi Commentary instead of English?

Hope windis win this one and knock india out

India is almost out because lanka need to win only one match from their next 2 while india need to win both...If india win both matches without bonus point they will have 8 points and lanka got 5 points already so one more win from next 2 matches even without bonus point will get them to 9 points to play final with WI...

Now the situation is india need to win both games and at least one with a bonus point to qualify...

Now the situation is india need to win both games and at least one with a bonus point to qualify...

but that would tie the situation with each side having nine points.... india also needs to look at run rate.

looks like another rain session is needed so that teh target can become even more like a T20

kumar got his best figures. 3/28... why was he dropped in the last match. maybe he could have done the same amount of damage against lanka.

but that would tie the situation with each side having nine points.... india also needs to look at run rate.

Yup all three having 9 points will come to NRR otherwise it will be a WI v SL final...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back