West Indies v India at Port of Spain, Jul 5, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
vijay is a better number 6 then a number 4.... he might make a new highest score. his so far highest score was 33.

I am tired of this Pollard strategy to get batsman out...He do it most of the time specially against Aussies...

:out oh come on yaar. you were looking soo good. so much for beating his highest score in ODI.

I am tired of this Pollard strategy to get batsman out...He do it most of the time specially against Aussies...

If it works then its cool.... TBH maybe the batsmen shoudl have figured it out.

in come the man i hate the most

Show some respect for Sir Jaddu...in every team their is a Sir like we got Sir Farhat, Lanka got Sir Kula, England got Sir Bopara so we need to show respect for them :p

jadeja on. powerplay 42/2 not bad powerplay..... if jadeja can slog a few and kohli can also hit a few they can reach 270 to 280.

Show some respect for Sir Jaddu...in every team their is a Sir like we got Sir Farhat, Lanka got Sir Kula, England got Sir Bopara so we need to show respect for them :p

Our sir is the worst amongst the group. :p

If it works then its cool.... TBH maybe the batsmen shoudl have figured it out.

Yeah they should have figured it out even fans can easily notice in every match when pollard is bowling...So what's the job of team analyst thn...

Yeah they should have figured it out even fans can easily notice in every match when pollard is bowling...So what's the job of team analyst thn...

their job is too eat biryani :p :p maybe the analyst thought with bravo in pollard wont get an over.

But if we respect their Sir they will respect our you know...

Ofcourse which is why i am expecting sir to start hitting any moment now. kohli going for a fifty.

Wow... looking at those names, i just realized how much Indian cricket has improved!

with the start the opners provided india kind of lost the momentum. reminds of our batting when hafeez and jamsheed provided 150 opening stand and the middle order just couldnt accumulate on it.

Notice the big difference in Pollard fielding in IPL and in International cricket...

with the start the opners provided india kind of lost the momentum. reminds of our batting when hafeez and jamsheed provided 150 opening stand and the middle order just couldnt accumulate on it.

For Pakistan, it is a given, new phenomenon to us

I have seen Ahsraful Dancing in field most of the overs when they toured Zimbabwe recently seems like he like dancing on African music...I wish i can find that video the dance was nice in slow motion...

We want Sir back on crease or else we are going to cancel our upcoming tour...

tino best bowled really well. looks like the last match really gave him the confidence.

you know i dont think the T20 squad can chase 230.... i think we will see alot of brain farts unless charles and gayle give a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back