West Indies v India | World T20 | Lords |12/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
not saying india are out of this game or the torunament...but very overhyped in my opinion...

dropped catch....damn and a missed run out too, windies need to keep the pressure or else things can change very quickly...come on guys

jusarrived said:
dont count us out yet

agree but they leak very weak from 3 or 4 wickets down...bit like sri lanka in that they too heavily reliant on top 3 or 4 batsmen

Good attempt by Fletcher.

Should have caught it though after getting there.

IMMY69 said:
not saying india are out of this game or the torunament...but very overhyped in my opinion...

hyped ? most indian fans i know dont expect us to win this time ...we are not yet consistent enuf to win 2 wcs on a trot !

but this match is not over yet .

looking at the group again i think india really do need to win this game otherwise they may not make it to the semis.....england and south africa games will be hard...and if windies beat england then saffies and windies could be the two semi-finalists from this group...

Its been a good performance in the field by West Indies apart from the Fletcher catch.

jusarrived said:
hyped ? most indian fans i know dont expect us to win this time ...we are not yet consistent enuf to win 2 wcs on a trot !

relax buddy i am not talking about the fans here...most journalists and commentators have been hyping them as favorits or second favorits behind saffies...

jusarrived said:

Are you crazy! If anything this team is MUCH stronger then the last team.
They were and are favourites to go into the final.
If anyone was forced to place a bet using their head and not their mind, they'd sat SA v Ind final.

Mohsin said:
If anyone was forced to place a bet using their head and not their mind, they'd sat SA v Ind final.

urmm not me...their batting seems heavily dependant on openers and then yuvi...

and bowlingwise, even sri lanka looks to have a better lineup then india..

my money would be on a windies vs saffie or saffie vs sri lanka final...

Thats what they call Hitting the Ball CLEAN!!!

why doesn't Afridi ask for Yuvi's help???

Mohsin said:

stronger , for sure ...but that dosen garuntee you the cup ...if we loose this one , iam very confident we will beat both SA and Eng and reach the semis ...but beyond that am not really sure !

DonJee said:
Thats what they call Hitting the Ball CLEAN!!!

why doesn't Afridi ask for Yuvi's help???

or even younis khan who scored at an even better rate then what yuvi is scoring at?

Bravo's last ball is hit down the ground for 6 by Yusuf Pathan.

Expensive over. 16 off it.

97-4 after 15 overs.

Yuvi smashes a 4 through mid wicket.

India finally looking dangerous.

Come on West Indies.

44444444444444 more, big let down by windies again, reminds me of that Aussie game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Windies giving the game away!

4444444444444 more for yuvraj, can somebody get him out already please

thats was one of the best shots i have ever seen..and i have seen a few

66666666666666666666 more for youvi, i guess this is good for my fantasy team

IMMY69 said:
or even younis khan who scored at an even better rate then what yuvi is scoring at?

THAT SIR IS WHAT YOU CALL CLEAN HiTTING!!!

bleh i have to admit that was an awesome shot...but thats enough get out now!

infidel has taken yuvi's wicket...

i must admit i was really enjoying his innings

edwards takes the catch yuvraj gotten rid off finally!!! crucial wicket!!

IMMY69 said:
NO SIR, THAT WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.......

How on earth do they hit it so clean? Every shot the Pakistani team played today was so badly mistimed take Malik, Akmal, Misbah, Tanvir, Fawad, Younis DAMN THE WHOLE TEAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back