Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy

Hall of Famer
Runs
India WON the toss - will bat 1st

Unchanged team for India

India vs West Indies | World T20 | Lords | 12/06/09

So a big match and hopefully some good cricket to see to end another bad day from pakistani cricket team.

i saw just few pakistani supporters, because even in pak sri lanka match it was like indias match, for the amount of indian suporters.

And also, Indian were offcourse supporting sri lanka for the previous match, so am supporting West Indies, and am sure lot of pakistani will do the same

Come on West Indies or shall i say come on Chris Gayle!

Last edited:
windies have been chasing all through this tournament...smashing the aussies in the first game but then losing to SL in the second. However gayle is back now so come on windies!!

Must win game this for India ...

We won the toss and chose to bat first ! We need a target of 170+ to challenge the WI team ... The pitch has something in it and it won't be easy facing upto the WI quickies ....

DC teammates Rohith Sharma and Fidel Edwards will face off ... :D Will be interesting to see who comes on top!

Same team for India as the one that last played against Ireland.

Dhoni wins the toss and bats first. He is hoping to put a big total on the board.

Lets hope not.

Gautam Gambhir and Rohit Sharma are the Indian openers.

Jerome Taylor to open the bowling.

8-0 after 1 over.

Good last ball from Taylor. Gautam in trouble and the ball goes over the slips.

good first over by taylor apart from that delivery on gambhirs legs, unlucky not to get him out with the last ball of the over.

1 over 8/0 ... WI seem to have come out with a plan against Gambhir ... They test him with a couple of short deliveries which are dealt with unconvincingly ...

gone! plenty of bounce in the pitch lets see hosw the indians handle it

I sense India win this game. Windies depends on Gayle only. On the other hand, Indians have better batsmen than windies, but if gayle can go like against aussies, there will be no room for india.

Edwards gets his man in the next delivery.

Sharma tried to play another pull shot - only to sky it. Simmons hangs onto the catch.

Inswinging Yorker said:
yessss good goin fidelllllllllllllllllll

india r vulrnable against fast bowling
specifically the short ball ...

Big wicket for WI ~! I think this is the first time we don't have a good start ...

saqeeb90 said:
out hurray now our time to celebrate :))

lol hang on in there mate still the whole match to go, dont want to celebrate too early!

hasanb said:
lol hang on in there mate still the whole match to go, dont want to celebrate too early!

hey every wicket is a celebration, like indians were 2day, might not get a chance again

hasanb said:

hassan bhai, pak didn't make my daytoday i hope kali andhi ka tofan aie india par :)))

14-1 after 2 overs india looking quite uncomfortable at the moment.

invincible said:
Must win game this for India ...

We won the toss and chose to bat first ! We need a target of 170+ to challenge the WI team ... The pitch has something in it and it won't be easy facing upto the WI quickies ....

DC teammates Rohith Sharma and Fidel Edwards will face off ... :D Will be interesting to see who comes on top!

well that was a quickie hahahahaha edwards won hands down

i will be happest person, if both india and pakistan fly out to there respectable countries before semi final, but india deserve to go through, where pak dont

saqeeb90 said:
hassan bhai, pak didn't make my daytoday i hope kali andhi ka tofan aie india par :)))

haha i agree especially after watching the indian fans celebrating in the stands at us losing

Poor delivery from Taylor and Gautam cuts it powerfully for 4.

there is definite bounce in the pitch but windies are over doing the short ball here.

Thing with India is, no matter how many wickets we lose, the RR wont slow down

Notice how even after losing a wicket they continue to get the runs, and quite easily.

Whenever we bat in the forst 6, its defend, defend, defend, slog!

yeah there doesnt seem to be any planning or method to our batting at all

GOOOONNNNNEEEE!! Rainas out....or wait...the unpires are checking this one...

Raina is out but he has not walked.

Umpires have referred it. Has Ramdin caught it?

Good over from Edwards.

28-2 after 4 overs.

Just 3 runs off that over.

What a catch by Simmons. Brilliant.

Gautam gone. India in a spot of bother.

They'll still get 160 odd i think.
Yuvraj has to go soon....very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back