West Indies v India | World T20 | Lords |12/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
simmons is actually looking more fluent than gayle at the moment, but you just never know when gayles going to just explode i guess...8 dot balls in a row for him so far though.

unlucky there ..but lendl batting on may not be such a bad thing for couple of overs ..wont give enuf time for the likes of sarwan & Chandra to settle down ...!

this might be a good thing for windies actually...gayle was totally stuck out there, but india right on top now difficult to see them losing this from here.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Yahoooooooooooooo !!

wow it took a wicket for you to come out of your hole...

see my thing is you support your team no matter what...i guess thats not the case for you

Bravo is certainly capable of doing it for WI , they really have an awesome team WI !

While India definitely has a strong team and their main bowlers have a lot of overs left, don't underestimate WI. They still have big hitters and there are some yet to come...

India are playing like a champion team ..even Harbhajan knows his role and delivers when the chips are down ..He can hit boundaries more easily than so called specialized pinch hitters in Pakistan ..Yuvi is the best player in this format ..period

Sarwan, Chanderpaul and Ramdin are all good players of spin, while Bravo and Pollard are big hitters...plenty in the tank for the windies the key is to keep the run rate up and going!

lendl simmons and bravo are both in the trinidad and tobago team so they've probably had many partnerships together

chanderpaul in...will he get stuck though, he needs to be aggressive singles arent enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back