West Indies v Indian: 3rd ODI, St.Kitts

sup all... this is gonna be easy for the windies... sarwan has been our perpetual nemesis... Though i do feel that Harbhajan is just one wicket away from instituting a monumental collapse, so thats the glimmer of hope i ll hang on to.

yo people check out this show called "sleeper cell" on showtime. for those in europe, you can download it from itunes for about 11 quid. i like the potrayal of both sides, not like the neocon, closet raciast, bigotist bull crap called 24.

22.4 Powar to Gayle, SIX, take that! tossed up delivery, Gayle dances down the track, for a moment it looked like he got it wrong but no, he reaches out a bit and hammers it over the long-on fence, put that down as Gayle's contribution to the hole in the ozone layer - that was as big as it gets!

22.4 Powar to Gayle, SIX, take that! tossed up delivery, Gayle dances down the track, for a moment it looked like he got it wrong but no, he reaches out a bit and hammers it over the long-on fence, put that down as Gayle's contribution to the hole in the ozone layer - that was as big as it gets!

they both are playing too good. :108:

Aggy back to bowl. 1/16 from 6 overs thus far and pick of the bowlers.

powar 3 overs 0/31 off..

should be an easy win from here for the Windies unless they have a spectacular collapse like India did...

RR Sarwan (rhb) 53 47 6 2 112.76

The man is on fire. Someone please hide Powar.

Shayan said:
should be an easy win from here for the Windies unless they have a spectacular collapse like India did...

game still in balance at moment i feel.

Did Ramesh Power swear at Bennet King or get into a fight with one of the windies' players?
Because theyre singling him out viciously.
Poor guy.. must feel like crying when you can tell the other side thinks you're weak enough to get smacked around while the guy bowling at the other end is treated with respect.

West Indies require another 130 runs with 8 wickets and 25.4 overs remaining

It is still game on! Couple of wickets here will just reverse the momentum.

Shayan said:

abhi buht gami baqi hai....this patnership should go stay there for 10 more oves

Gayle gone, very good ball from aggy.

pitched middle and moved away.

dhoni takes catch.

W.I 116/3

hasan316 said:
why are they not scoring runs of Agarkar.

Hes bowled line and length and very straight. Hes not given batsmen anything to hit and hasnt allowed batsmens to free their arms.

akram_rejuvinated said:
dude whatever youre on... pass some over here.

:21: wicket has just fallen? care to comment now!

a game can change in space of a couple of balls.. just like it has now!

Lara new man in now.

aggy still bowling very well and very straight.

India 245/9 (50 ov)
West Indies 116/3 (24.3 ov)
West Indies require another 130 runs with 7 wickets and 25.3 overs remaining

West Indies RR 4.73
Required RR 5.09
India RR 4.90

This is where game will be won or lost. Let us see.

Poor keeping from dhoni as he conceeds 4 byes.

West indies 120/3 (25)

Amjid Javed said:
Lara new man in now.

aggy still bowling very well and very straight.

With Lara here and Chanderpaul still to come its hard to lose the game for the Windies from here

Like i said about 45 mins ago or so.. either sarwan or gayle has to score big for west indies to get close.

gayle has now gone.

Lovely cut shot from sarwan, hes good to watch in full flow.

This is turning into quite a competitive series - who would have thought it!

sarwan Almost clean bowled as hes tries same shot but ball drifts in sharply.

next ball cuts and gets 3.

Amjid Javed said:
:21: wicket has just fallen? care to comment now!

a game can change in space of a couple of balls.. just like it has now!
my bad dawg... i must be getting my news from CNN. but still. as long is sarwan is here, windies hold all the aces. yeah if sarwan is somehow dismissed (cant see how that could be achieved, he is batting like a man possessed), the game is well and truely ours.

Oxy™ said:
This is turning into quite a competitive series - who would have thought it!

I think...despite the rankings of all the teams like India, Sri Lanka, West Indies and Pakistan.....in a one day game any team can win....

England seems to be a bit behind and the Aussies and South Africa a bit ahead of the aforesaid teams....

aggy to continue at other end from harbajhan.

bowling well, beats sarwan with good away swinger.

Sarwan needs to stay there and bat thru, Lara has looked a little scratchy since hes come in thus far.

Amjid Javed said:
Sarwan needs to stay there and bat thru, Lara has looked a little scratchy since hes come in thus far.

he shouldl slow down a bit now and wait for the 5th bowler....if its Yuvi or Sehwag he can cash in

Oxy™ said:
For thos watching, whats the crowd like?

Crowd is pretty full and ground is a smallish one, crowd is not to noisy at the moment. Id expect alot more noise.

sarwan sweeps a harbhajhan ball for 4.

Lara gone, sharp turn from harbajhan.

played against turn and dravid pouches one at slip.

i told everyone game wasnt over!

W.I 131/4

i had a feeling that if india got 1 wicket they could get a few.

Lara why does he struggle against the indians..... well.. I have to agree tendulkar is a better batsman then him... Tendulkar has good record against all the team over the world unlike Lara..

nah... windies still hold all the aces. but as i had said before, harbhajan some how transforms from a diminutive surdar to the rambunctious kid from the omen and leaves behind a trail of destruction. if sarwan can somehow combat harbhajan and maybe demoralize him of the new found confidence after that wicket, windies are still favorites.

Tupac, what happened to indias mighty middle order today?

Noman said:
Lara why does he struggle against the indians..... well.. I have to agree tendulkar is a better batsman then him... Tendulkar has good record against all the team over the world unlike Lara..

some batsmen only tend to do well against high class bowlers and then take their eye of challenge of facing trundlers and floaters.

Poor shot from chanderpaul plays and misses from sreesanth

Amjid Javed said:
Tupac, what happened to indias mighty middle order today?
ha ha i love it how quick some of our brothers to the west are so critical and eager to rub insult into injury. Dude one failure does not warrant sarcasm.

Noman said:

Correct me if I am wrong. He scored his first century against Pakistan in most recent tour. Did not had a good record against Pakistan as well.

bounced said:
If your bowling can do a Pakistan as well then you will win.

Pakistan 2006? hell no, but I'll take a Pakistan 98 anytime :) shades of Sri Lanka, Mazzaq taking a 5-fer....rememba?

It was test I was talking about:

44 4 caught 1 D 3rd Test v Pak in Pak 1990/91 at Lahore [1158]
5 4 caught 3
6 4 caught 1 W 1st Test v Pak in WI 1992/93 at Port of Spain [1220]
96 4 bowled 3
51 4 caught wk 1 W 2nd Test v Pak in WI 1992/93 at Bridgetown [1221]
DNB - - 4
44 4 stumped 1 D 3rd Test v Pak in WI 1992/93 at St John's [1222]
19 4 lbw 3
3 4 caught 1 L 1st Test v Pak in Pak 1997/98 at Peshawar [1384]
37 4 lbw 3
15 4 bowled 1 L 2nd Test v Pak in Pak 1997/98 at Rawalpindi [1389]
1 4 caught 3
36 3 bowled 1 L 3rd Test v Pak in Pak 1997/98 at Karachi [1391]
37 3 caught 3
130 4 bowled 1 W 1st Test v Pak in WI 2005 at Bridgetown [1752]
48 4 stumped 3
153 4 caught wk 2 L 2nd Test v Pak in WI 2005 at Kingston [1754]
0 4 caught wk 4

will Powar be brought back into the attack at some point in time? or a yuvi/sehwag? if these 2 can stay in till then....they can do well

Tupac said:
Pakistan 2006? hell no, but I'll take a Pakistan 98 anytime :) shades of Sri Lanka, Mazzaq taking a 5-fer....rememba?

Your call. Dont complain later. :D

This is going to be another tight finish

sarwan slaps a long hop for 4 thru midwicket. poor ball.

Chanderpaul down with what looks like a hamstring injury.

Lovely cover drive for 4 from chanderpaul, 4 more next ball down ground.

i guess no-one needs to run lol!

West Indies have the edge right now. But if they lose a couple of quick wickets then things will change.

A good over there.....11 runs from it. Just keep going boys!

Back