|West Indies v New Zealand | 1st T20 | Florida| 30/06/12|

commentators sleeping ..
it doesn't look like they are enjoying it
there is no passion to it

West Indies need a half decent bowling unit n they will unbeatable im t20

no disrespect to Gayle and Pollard but this is awful viewing as cricket spectacle, bowling had no juice whatsoever. Bowling has been horrendous from the time first bowl was bowled, NZ need to bring some firepower in their bowling someone like Milne would do.

no disrespect to Gayle and Pollard but this is awful viewing as cricket spectacle, bowling had no juice whatsoever. Bowling has been horrendous from the time first bowl was bowled, NZ need to bring some firepower in their bowling someone like Milne would do.

I remember exactly same bowlers torturing pakistani batsmen.

is this in FLorida ???
wow
i think this is first International match in USA ....É

Last edited:
I remember exactly same bowlers torturing pakistani batsmen.

Thats not my point, im not questioning bowlers mediocrity. There was no contest between bat and ball in the match, every bowler was pretty much dispatched into the ground. Anyways lets see how this innings fold.

A red light to confirm whether its out or not, Were back in the 90's.

Brendon McCullum's 'resting' should be the dumbest decision ever taken by NZ., a sort of 'cricketing suicide'. don't see them winning anything in Odis or tests. T20s is their last chance.

OK, I change that, there are no favourites in odis but tests should be Windies inspite of Vettori.

Last edited:
Back