West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Ramiz's words for Wahab will be hurting some PP'ers

What's up with that pace man. Unacceptable

Fielding Shehzad. Babar should learn from him.

Lol jk

All players thought that the over has completed when there was still one ball left.

Shot from Holder... Is there any Windies batsman who can't hit big????

Poor Sarfaraz is not going to have any hair left by the time he finishes his career. :sarf

need to make sure the game doesnt slip away again. Show that killer instinct

last time it all started with Amir gone for a plenty, all other bowlers followed him. Amir set the precedent again t

Yeah one six and phainty.

I bet you had that typed out for the last half hour just waiting for a boundary to be hit against him.
I don't get your problem with me.

It seems that you can't handle the fact that I've shunned you down in whatever argument you've presented and now you have turned to personal abuse in a way to salvage some pride.

I don't get your problem with me.

It seems that you can't handle the fact that I've shunned you down in whatever argument you've presented and now you have turned to personal abuse in a way to salvage some pride.

Shunned you down like Wahab got shunned down to the bench??? :))) :)))

Shunned you down like Wahab got shunned down to the bench??? :))) :)))
And return with that same argument, can't expect more from you can I?

For the last time I said Wahab was our best bowler during the tests in Australia.

Joseph looks like a better batsman than Shehzad

Lol we got worst eco rate in all team...
Special thanks to Mr Wahab

WI lower order is way more dangerous than their top order

Good fielding by Azam at the boundary.. for a second I thought he might it go for four

Jason Holder's head is too small compared to his shoulder

why is WI even reaching 200 they were like 60/6 or something ?

In last match Jason Mohammed got his highest ever total and then he lets his team win...
Now this time Holder

batsmen are totally clueless against Shadab and miraculously surviving. 42nd over maiden. Remember Imad played 41st over maiden and then gone bang bang

Back