West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Sarfu has to plan 7 overs from Amir in 1st 25; may be even 10 in first 35.

Can Sarfraz just leave Shadab to ball a couple of overs of his own accord!

Babar probably thought there is no personal milestone in fielding that bowl so he let it go

sarfraz just simply shouting, yelling at players for every fielding which is little too much... more of a hot head

sarfraz just simply shouting, yelling at players for every fielding which is little too much... more of a hot head

Good! Enough with this passive Misbah mentality.

Am I the only one backing Sarfraz? Even [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] had gone quiet.

Ball will never carry to 1st slip on this track - both keeper & 1st slip at least 2 yards deep.

Babar probably thought there is no personal milestone in fielding that bowl so he let it go

it actually bisected both keeper and 1st slip.. Sarfraz just shouting at everything... technically it is his catch as a WK u need to know the pace of the pitch and where to stand... now he has come closer...

Good! Enough with this passive Misbah mentality.

Am I the only one backing Sarfraz? Even [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] had gone quiet.

I severely disliked his captaincy in the last match. The team is greater than any single individual. Can't support someone who loses his head when the going gets tough. However, he is doing a good job today. Much better than Azhar and Misbah.

it actually bisected both keeper and 1st slip.. Sarfraz just shouting at everything... technically it is his catch as a WK u need to know the pace of the pitch and where to stand... now he has come closer...

Yaar ap tou serious hi leh gaye. It was meant as a joke. Half my posts on the match thread are of non-serious nature.

Good strategy by Saifi to place Kami at long-on. ishi tarhan bhaag bhaag ke patla hoga.

Last edited by a moderator:
new captain, will adjust with time. Remember how Afridi acted at lords against Australia, his only test match as captain

afridi did that being a senior ,but he wasnt like this i guess... one more thing if u shout at everything, u should also appreciate good fielding which he is not doing very much equal to shouting..

Hasan bowling well...which he normally does. He is even getting a bit of movement out there. Great stuff!

why doesnt windies have day night matches?

Yaar ap tou serious hi leh gaye. It was meant as a joke. Half my posts on the match thread are of non-serious nature.

ok then fine.. but what i replied was obvious...he is shouting at everything to catch , his field placings are good but he also needs to concentrate on his WK... while writing this hafeez didnt come for the catch that should be yelled at but he pick n choose players to yell.. was he..

Shady has a habit of providing a hit-me bowl once or twice in an overr

That is a ridiculous delivery. What unbelievable turn there.

Been unlucky to not get a wicket but Shadab looks fantastic.

And as I type this, there is that wicket!

due to commercial interest. TV audience in Pakistan will be next to zero if match start 10 PM and end 4 in the morning

TBH I have NEVER seen a day night international in Carribean

well, Sarfraz needs to control his emotions, he was like , Imad me tenu akhya aithe ball na kerwa, tenu samj ni aandi

Sarfaraz ripping into Shehzad for talking to the batsman

well, Sarfraz needs to control his emotions, he was like , Imad me tenu akhya aithe ball na kerwa, tenu samj ni aandi

lol he cnat speak punjabi so im sure you made this up

but damn he needs to control emotions

Love Sarfi's captaincy. Some may not like his over disciplining but it will bring on good results.

Sarfaraz is not controlling the bowler, he is just saying "two balls to go, bowl well" not like "bowl just outside of the offstump at exactly 78 kph while imparting a revolution of 500rpm onto the bowl"

Some of you are overcritical of the players you dislike and rush to defend those you do like.

Sarfaraz is not controlling the bowler, he is just saying "two balls to go, bowl well" not like "bowl just outside of the offstump at exactly 78 kph while imparting a revolution of 500rpm onto the bowl"

Some of you are overcritical of the players you dislike and rush to defend those you do like.

[MENTION=134608]Hawkeye[/MENTION] doesn't have time for Match thread so he gathers his troops and sends them out at any hint of opportunity.

[MENTION=134608]Hawkeye[/MENTION] doesn't have time for Match thread so he gathers his troops and sends them out at any hint of opportunity.

That made me chuckle :)))

especially Rameez. Getting overcritical.

"Amir seelip leh raha hoon"

Opportunity for Babar to not-field another one

Sarfraz needs to chill out. You can't constantly tell bowlers what to bowl and say stuff to players for every little thing. Needs to maybe shift some of that extra focus to his wicket keeping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back