West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

On the top I can only think of Ghulam as a replacement for Junaid- but he is far too raw.

First thing is, JK's action will bring PAK embarrassment - it should never be compromised. Apart from that, I think this season, there were 4 U23 right arm pacers who has averaged around 20 in FC cricket, I forgot name, but I can find. Then there is that kid Sameen, Mudassar, Ihtesham ..... even Adil.

The spirit should be to bring young players, not lay merry go round.

bro hands down you were spot on .babar save us from a certain collapse today. he will 9 out of 10 time

ensure we do not bundle out for 200 or inside 35 overs

This is almost like a 3rd Day Test wicket, once the new ball loses shine, it's difficult to slog. His innings looked selfish because of the brilliant finish - you can check my initial post - 260 was more than enough & he could have reached there with 111* (130) sort of innings.

Last year, I saw few matches in WI - 2nd match on same ground produced team scores like 190 vs 160 - that's by AUS/SAF.

First thing is, JK's action will bring PAK embarrassment - it should never be compromised. Apart from that, I think this season, there were 4 U23 right arm pacers who has averaged around 20 in FC cricket, I forgot name, but I can find. Then there is that kid Sameen, Mudassar, Ihtesham ..... even Adil.

The spirit should be to bring young players, not lay merry go round.
You mean Bashir?

All the players you've mentioned are far to raw.

Ehtisham recently returned to cricket.

Bashir hasn't played any major domestic tournament outside the QeA.

Sameen is a decent option.

Ghulam also being far to raw.

Ehsan Adil has been in poor form of late. He's been struggling to get game time.

Dammit , there is no chance that we can get rid of hafeez. Shadab could have taken these wickets.

this match is done and dusted... what about the decider? can pakistan cross the line in the decider which usually they fail

These both teams are most unpredictable, But I am confident about Pakistanwith hafeez scoring a boring 80 balls 65 in the chase in 3rd ODI :p

Hoping Arthur isn't drinking the Kool aid because this is a false Dawn from Prof.

This is almost like a 3rd Day Test wicket, once the new ball loses shine, it's difficult to slog. His innings looked selfish because of the brilliant finish - you can check my initial post - 260 was more than enough & he could have reached there with 111* (130) sort of innings.

Last year, I saw few matches in WI - 2nd match on same ground produced team scores like 190 vs 160 - that's by AUS/SAF.

woah this is so encouraging i hope babar continue this form in england ct

You mean Bashir?

All the players you've mentioned are far to raw.

Ehtisham recently returned to cricket.

Bashir hasn't played any major domestic tournament outside the QeA.

Sameen is a decent option.

Ghulam also being far to raw.

Ehsan Adil has been in poor form of late. He's been struggling to get game time.

I think one is Atif Jabbar. Others are
Abid Hasan
Ahmed Bashir
Irfanullah Shah
One guy name Irfan, but can't recall full name.

I must admit, I haven't seen much, but these guys can't be that poor with those stats. Besides, Raees is there & Abbas is with the Test side.

Chucking has helped Hafeez get a good bowling performance against a weak WI. He should get called.

Dammit , there is no chance that we can get rid of hafeez. Shadab could have taken these wickets.

senior mafia is killing our cricket if westindies were cruising with chase shadab would have been bowling in

difficult situation and now in dominating situation there is no luxury for shadab to improve his bowling

pathetic

I think one is Atif Jabbar. Others are
Abid Hasan
Ahmed Bashir
Irfanullah Shah
One guy name Irfan, but can't recall full name.

I must admit, I haven't seen much, but these guys can't be that poor with those stats. Besides, Raees is there & Abbas is with the Test side.
Irfanullah Shah has a dodgy action.

Atif Jabbar I haven't seen live thus I won't comment, same applies to Abid Hasan.

Junaid going at over 7 an over, whilst no other bowler has an ER over 4.

senior mafia is killing our cricket if westindies were cruising with chase shadab would have been bowling in

difficult situation and now in dominating situation there is no luxury for shadab to improve his bowling

pathetic

Good point. Seniors always taking advantage of good situations. Youngsters are often thrown to the wolves (last match Hafeez came after 100 opening partnership. Today babar came after poor opening partnership)

Question is - can WI beat Babar's individual score?

Asghar & Shadab would have defended Babar's individual score here

Nurse may not be such a bad option in T20's

He can bowl decently and whack a few

:out our ODI bowling attack is shaping up nicely.

Yeah,even though our bowling is not consistent,we have variety of bowlers who are different from each other.
2 Left arm Fast: Amir and Junaid/Wahab
A Right arm Fast: Hasan Ali
Leg spinner: Shadab Khan
Off Spinner: M Hafeez
Left Arm spinner: Imad Wasim

Good point. Seniors always taking advantage of good situations. Youngsters are often thrown to the wolves (last match Hafeez came after 100 opening partnership. Today babar came after poor opening partnership)

Babar was thrown to the wolves and he came back leading the pack.

Yeah,even though our bowling is not consistent,we have variety of bowlers who are different from each other.
2 Left arm Fast: Amir and Junaid/Wahab
A Right arm Fast: Hasan Ali
Leg spinner: Shadab Khan
Off Spinner: M Hafeez
Left Arm spinner: Imad Wasim

Exactly, the thing is that they all work as a team.

Sarfraz is young man, also from Karachi so not influenced by typically Punjabi dominated player mafia. There must be some master plan behind keeping Shadab late. Same happened in first match as well

Shadab deserves wickets for this kind of bowling. Completely mystified the batsmen.

Rumman Rice must replace Wahab in t20 and JK/any other good bowler in ODI. His raw pace and reverse swing may be usefull in test matches.

Sarfraz has to man up - last match he lost it when Amir went for 17 in an over, still when asking was 10+ One should never try to restrict WI scoring - just bowl to get 10 wickets.

Sarfraz has to man up - last match he lost it when Amir went for 17 in an over, still when asking was 10+ One should never try to restrict WI scoring - just bowl to get 10 wickets.

Spot on, He took WI lightly and paid the ultimate price. Should constantly look for wickets.

Shoooooooooooooottt

Pakistan making the same mistake as last match. Thinking that the match is already won.

Back