West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Hafeez bowling well after a dismal batting performance

Average bowler. Better than Junaid but Amir is better than him.

At the moment he is better than Amir, and with this beautiful action he will be a treat to watch in CT in England.

Knew it.

He is nothing in front of the great Fizz.

To be honest, the Fizz is still better than Hasan despite these performances. Not sure if he can get a 5fer in Aus but I really like him for what he did to India. :p

JK is far from ideal but he's the only option Pakistan have.

The majority in the domestic circuit are either worse or too raw.

I can tell you - that's not true, without watching a single bowler in Domestics. The reason being, JK isn't Wasim Akram. This is April & last year sometimes in May, that's just about 11 months back someone wrote the same thing, just before Hassan was given a chance.

Besides, his action is ... , you know.

WI approach to chase was very sensible in the first ODI, they kept wickets in hand. and scored 8 rpo in last half of the Innings. Today they started with all end blazing and in the process lost wickets. Should have stick to previous strategy.

InshAllah Hafeez will be called for chucking. Gould isn't a fan of Pakistani's anyway so I have my fingers crossed.

On a serious note, he's genuinely chucking.

I can tell you - that's not true, without watching a single bowler in Domestics. The reason being, JK isn't Wasim Akram. This is April & last year sometimes in May, that's just about 11 months back someone wrote the same thing, just before Hassan was given a chance.

Besides, his action is ... , you know.
On the top I can only think of Ghulam as a replacement for Junaid- but he is far too raw.

Why is this dumb Sarfraz not giving Shadab a go? Defensive captaincy

WI approach to chase was very sensible in the first ODI, they kept wickets in hand. and scored 8 rpo in last half of the Innings. Today they started with all end blazing and in the process lost wickets. Should have stick to previous strategy.

Was a poor approach , a miraculous innings got them out of the hole.

How did this guy smash us in last match?

I think, by every moment, the wicket is proving Babar's innings wasn't .... you know. It's very easy to taunt around, then log out ...., but I would have loved to see people with proper spirit. This game is far beyond average & SR.

On the top I can only think of Ghulam as a replacement for Junaid- but he is far too raw.

nope
there are better bowlers in domestic
[MENTION=141557]Chief Destroyer[/MENTION] Ehtesham Sultan looked good. It was a pity that he could not make to lq psl squad due to rules. Lets see if he plays next psl and how he performs.
He has height 6-6'1 pace built and he has a very very mean bouncer

Regards

with 57/5 after 14 game is very much done and dusted. So the pitch was indeed slow and all Pak batters played very sensibly on it. Hafeez can be excused. Imad clicked at the very end which was quite surprising to me. Was expecting Shadad to come ahead of him. Shadab deserved chance

nope
there are better bowlers in domestic
[MENTION=141557]Chief Destroyer[/MENTION] Ehtesham Sultan looked good. It was a pity that he could not make to lq psl squad due to rules. Lets see if he plays next psl and how he performs.
He has height 6-6'1 pace built and he has a very very mean bouncer

Regards
I know about Ehtisham, in fact he's a personal favourite of mine. I was highly impressed with his bowling when he came down to SYD.

Realistically, he isn't anywhere near international selection. In fact, I don't think that the selectors even know him.

I think, by every moment, the wicket is proving Babar's innings wasn't .... you know. It's very easy to taunt around, then log out ...., but I would have loved to see people with proper spirit. This game is far beyond average & SR.

bro hands down you were spot on .babar save us from a certain collapse today. he will 9 out of 10 time

ensure we do not bundle out for 200 or inside 35 overs

with 57/5 after 14 game is very much done and dusted. So the pitch was indeed slow and all Pak batters played very sensibly on it. Hafeez can be excused. Imad clicked at the very end which was quite surprising to me. Was expecting Shadad to come ahead of him. Shadab deserved chance

Shady will get his chances man. He is 18.

WI have lost 5 wickets in 15 overs, but the commentators are so dull... talking with no excitement... like nothing has happened... would never thought I will say this; but bring on Danny Morrison!

WI have lost 5 wickets in 15 overs, but the commentators are so dull... talking with no excitement... like nothing has happened... would never thought I will say this; but bring on Danny Morrison!
Danny Morrison?

I don't need his clichè phrases screamed in my ear every five seconds.

this match is done and dusted... what about the decider? can pakistan cross the line in the decider which usually they fail

This is exciting compared to Pakistan's batting.

Back