West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Why doesn't Sarfraz use Shadab earlier? Just try to kill the game here man.

Both Wahab & JK needs to be out of the team. This is ridiculous - 6 right handers in top 6 & then 3 left armers backed by a leggi. If Sohail had not been so old, he was a perfect foil for this attack.

PAK shouldn't play JK - it's walking on a thin layer.
JK is far from ideal but he's the only option Pakistan have.

The majority in the domestic circuit are either worse or too raw.

For sure. What do you make of Junaid Khan? Personally, I haven't noticed him look even slightly dubious but I could be wrong. Do you think he chucks?
Personally feel that his effort ball is over the limit, I could be wrong.

[MENTION=37180]coy0607[/MENTION] Amir and Junaid steal all the spotlight while he goes about his business. Seems to have a fighters mentality too

Series alive again

Windies 51 for 4. I cannot see them winning this one

I don't mind taking that second review.. if Hasan Ali insists on it, let him know the captain is behind him. And have him take accountability for the review

Hasan has comeback better everytime after a game he was spanked in so good to see he learns and adapts fast to conditions.

Should have given the ball to Imad or Shady but noooooooo seniority bhi tou hai jee.

sarfraz showing no confidence in shadab he should be brought in hafeez is containing bowler

Back