West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Contrast the start of Pakistan and West Indies.

Doesn't matter we have "explosive" opener to play at 50 SR. Right [MENTION=134608]Hawkeye[/MENTION]

He was around 135 km/h in Australia as well. Don't know what you mean by trundling recently.

He may have bowled the odd ball around 136 but is avg pace was 130. Anyway, I was talking about the PSL. He was pretty slow.

Junaid needs a quiet over, ideally a maiden, to get back on track. Always tough being hit in your comeback match but he's tough mentally and should cope well.

Pakistan should win this, InshAllah.

Good bowling from Amir.

Lewis looked like a tail-ender against swing.

Crucial wkt, need to get Mohammad in and out early as well, will go a long way towards 1-1

good bowling from both amir and junaid... these pair has taken early wickets very often should have been played from match 1... need to cut down on bowling lose deliveries..

He only played one game as far as I remember?

From the little that I saw of him, he looked like a shadow of his former self.

Junaid was never fast like Amir to begin with. At peak he would bowl at late 130's or early 140's. But then he dropped down to mid 120's. So it's good to see him bowling around the 135 kph mark.

shot by Hope.

Remember this guy playing some quality shots against Hazlewood in Hobart.

Junaid should be bowling round the wicket. He isn't getting the swing or seam he used to so should stop looking for it.

Tbh I like Waqar Younis as a commentator. Sure, he makes grammatical mistakes every now and then but he gives very good analysis.

did u see that shot from him.. back to back boundaries... shehzad is unique...

I stick by what I said. Those two shots were great to look at. So aesthetic. But then again so are the shots from Shehzad. The problem with both players is that they don't rotate strike and depend too much on boundaries. Both are still young so can improve.

Brilliant bowling from Amir. Imad should be brought on now. He would be confident today as well.

Amir always did well under waqar. Waqar as a bowling coch would be ideal.

I swear whenever batsmen miscue the ball it always goes into no mans land in our case

So uninspiring bowling but Windies being Windies here

Did I just see someone of African descent sporting a Pakistan Jersey? Hm, maybe a cricket loving Makrani living in the Caribbean.

Why is WI playing a T20 here? RR of over 6 and 3 wickets down ? :murali

I swear whenever batsmen miscue the ball it always goes into no mans land in our case

I've noticed that the ball landing in no man's land happens most often with us. Even luck is not on our side these days.

Both Wahab & JK needs to be out of the team. This is ridiculous - 6 right handers in top 6 & then 3 left armers backed by a leggi. If Sohail had not been so old, he was a perfect foil for this attack.

PAK shouldn't play JK - it's walking on a thin layer.

Why can't Waqar go and talk to Amir directly about this?

He has. If he's talked to Azhar, of course he's talked to Amir. It's not something you can immediately fix. Amir needs to rebuild his strength and he's slowly regaining it.

Why can't Waqar go and talk to Amir directly about this?

Not so easy to change things about your action - even if they may be so little. It's like a domino effect, fiddling with one thing leads to a problem with another. Has to be a gradual process and with Amirs increasing pace and swing, I guess it's working. Steadily, but working.

Back