West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Barbados | 2/5/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rain has arrived, with West Indies are ahead of D/L par score, and it's 5.22pm in Barbados, so light will become an issue too. What a timely six from Bravo. Spare a thought for Afridi too. He bowled just one bad ball in the over. And was hit for a six. That could decide the match now. Drama, but no actual cricket happening

Now bravo hit a six! What a shame we havent won more than 3 games in a row from long time.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Horrible display from us today, I want us to win but if you look at the way we went about things today... Just SMH.

Ridiculous really.. Windies 4 down and need 7.5 runs per over with notucj batting to come and somehow can be declared victors??

Seems a little nonsensical to me!

rules, I'm afraid

anyone with common sense in this situation would know to bowl it full but Afridi had been bowling it short all day long...this was always on the cards, add the rain threat to it and we are where v are!

Such a shame, and we thought duckworth system favoured us.

anyone with common sense in this situation would know to bowl it full but Afridi had been bowling it short all day long...this was always on the cards, add the rain threat to it and we are where v are!

Just one bad ball all over. Sadly for him it went for 6.

Happens.

Afridi chakka maar nahin sakta to kya, kha to sakta hai :afridi

I think Afridi should know, not everyone gets out from the short ball..Some can actually hit it..

the wicb twitter account:
Heaviest rain so far for day but don't think its over yet. WI 154-4 in 29.5 overs Samuels 8, Bravo 11 - 69 runs,55balls,6 wickets.

they think the match will restart lets hope it does

Afridi chakka maar nahin sakta to kya, kha to sakta hai :afridi

Exactly what I was thinking..:p..Afridi and a six those 2 have to connect one way or another...:p

Some serious insult for afridi.
Comeon guys it happen, happen to everyone!

the wicb twitter account:
Heaviest rain so far for day but don't think its over yet. WI 154-4 in 29.5 overs Samuels 8, Bravo 11 - 69 runs,55balls,6 wickets.

they think the match will restart lets hope it does

Hope play resumes.

Would be an absolute shame to lose it this way. :(

I cant even express my anger towards the clown because of the large amount of Afridi fangirls on this forum.

Some serious insult for afridi.
Comeon guys it happen, happen to everyone!

You know if Hafeez conceded 6 runs..Afridi would go swearing wild on him..

Come on guys take some chill pill, it happen to everyone

What I dont understand is if Afridi knew he wasnt bowling good, why not bowl Ajmal instead?

Seems quite selfish to me

Last edited:
You know, why can't we just play in the rain -_-

EDIT: Don't tell me, I know.

You know, why can't we just play in the rain -_-

EDIT: Don't tell me, I know.

I know, I wonder the same..Or atleast have grounds where you can close the top or whatever..

I know, I wonder the same..Or atleast have grounds where you can close the top or whatever..

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rnzTRXzgpXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Afridi dont like it.

Only Gayle, or Morkel could do that...Now...

What if we would hve won via dl system, will that be fair to west indies, come on guys i think we took this series for granted

Whats selfishness in it?

Afridi knew he hasnt playing good this series and wanted to prove his worth to the team, so he kept bowling himself instead of an inform Ajmal

Game is over surely. There's a reason Sammy was celebrating so much, he knew the game was over after that 6.

Wonder why they didn't let them complete the over. Was just one ball left.

Would the result have been different?

The cover people have gone home, the cut of time is going

They want Windies to win.

Conspiracy from BCCI

Duckward Lewis victories mean nothing. West Indies have a history of bottling it and i am pretty sure they would haved messed up in the end.

But an inconsequential series in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back