West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Barbados | 2/5/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanveer dida swan, wicket in first over

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Great over by the youngsta Tanvir after being smacked around the park in his previous four :tanvir

Good game on now. Windies will try to keep the rate down but have two new batsmen.

professor saab .. halwa ball thi ... fielder couldn't do much on that tracer bullet shot :p

west indies needs some foreign players to achieve this task now .. they shud import pollard for the next season :p

Lets bowl ajmal to bowl some tight ones before the rain comes.

If windies are smart they will use pp

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

hammad really neeeds to improve his bowling he should work with wicky bhai after this tour

WI level with D/L...148/4 after 29...if the rain comes now, WI will win the match

148 is par. Shouldn't they be 1 run ahead of that score?

Game over if rain continues, West Indies ahead on D/L stupid rule.

West Indies are 1 run ahead of the par score!!!

Afridi just single handedly cost us the game.

we will never be a top odi side under moron afridi....brainless idiot...doesn't have a clue on being ruthless...calls himself a pathan but he is a pussycat

we will never be a top odi side under moron afridi....brainless idiot...doesn't have a clue on being ruthless...calls himself a pathan but he is a pussycat

I guess.. :p

MAN SHOW US THE COVERS.

I feel like they were moving the cover, whether they were moving it on or off is debatable

Ridiculous really.. Windies 4 down and need 7.5 runs per over with notucj batting to come and somehow can be declared victors??

Seems a little nonsensical to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back