West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Barbados | 2/5/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
need wickets. West Indies are cruising through this! Why is Hafeez and Hammad not bowling!

I miss Akhtar, Amir, Asif and Gul :s These phaaast bowlers arent really that interesting to watch, or appealing.

Oh well thank God Ajmal's here, otherwise we would have had the most boring bowling attack in the world

sarwan is presently struggling with the balls pitching in the line of stumps

Brilliant 50 by Simmons. Hope he gets out now. Or if he doesnt, goes on to make a century, he deserves it

LOL most regular keepers would have got that quite easily, poor keeping tbh. Pakistan still got this :ajmal

128 runs from 145 balls. Ok I'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone

if we get simmons soon .. then marlon samuels can handle the rest for us :p

What was Ahmed Shehzad trying to do? Thinks he is also good enough to be a physio

Salman seems to have dislocated a finger here, or is it just a hit and thus swelling. This was a throw off the last ball, which seems to have hit him on the tip of the right middle finger. Unnecessary throw as Sarwan was not attempting a single. Proper recipe for a Gavaskar rant

:))

wickets are gona dry them up and will increase the required rate above 6 for sure

If Simmons remains for the next 7-10 overs for the Windies then they should win it the way he's going!

is this match fixed cause this what it says on cricinfo Lendl Simmons was in a punishing mood as West Indies chased 223 in 39 overs, West Indies v Pakistan, 4th ODI, Barbados, May 2, 2011

is this match fixed cause this what it says on cricinfo Lendl Simmons was in a punishing mood as West Indies chased 223 in 39 overs, West Indies v Pakistan, 4th ODI, Barbados, May 2, 2011

What makes you think it is? :moyo

So 20 gone, result definite now, are we ahead on duckworth system?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

sarwan is scoring heavily on that off side with his cut shots and backfoot drives ..

:hafeez

Tanvir should be dropped......never should have played in the 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back