West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Garner 3.09 and Sarfraz Nawaz 3.63

haha, i think Hadling was also low 3's. I only remember Wasim and Imran cause ended together, and to me, they are two of the best bowlers EVER. (Yes, I am extremely biased towards Pakistani talent ;) )

I think he is the same genius umpire who didn't gave that run

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk HD

Junaid Strike again
2 wicket.s now for him

Kohli smashed ton today

come on Junaid take 5 wicket haul

reply to him

DM Bravo c †Umar Akmal b Junaid Khan 9 (21b 1x4 0x6) SR: 42.85
junni u did it ...........and i loved that

Re: West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies innin

Brilliant shot by Kohli what a six. Finish it man in an over so I can watch pak match in HD

Sent from my A20 using Tapatalk 2

Junaid will bowl Around the wicket now

Bcz both Right hand Batsman.s in

haha, i think Hadling was also low 3's. I only remember Wasim and Imran cause ended together, and to me, they are two of the best bowlers EVER. (Yes, I am extremely biased towards Pakistani talent ;) )

No doubt about Wasim and Imran, Two things are common about West Indies and Pakistan both teams got natural talent and both teams are unpredictable!

Is it me or everyone noticed that now many WI players have started digging the bail in to mark their guard like chandrpaul is doing since ages.

Somebody tell hafeez what Kohli just did ! The professor should take some inspiration from the master :kohli

West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies inn

And this is how windies used to win matches when they were in trouble in the past poor cheating umpires

Totally misread by Ajmal. Must have been the teesra.

Had it been Ahmed Shehzad or Hafeez that was an easy Catch.

Re: West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies innin

I need someone's help. Is Sky Sports going to show this match later?

Sky is showing the match at sky sports 4

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk HD

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Quickest to 15 ODI 100s (inns)
V Kohli 106
S Anwar 143
S Ganguly144
C Gayle 147
H Gibbs 161
D Haynes 166
R Ponting 180
S T'kar 182
<a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23IndvsZim&src=hash">#IndvsZim</a></p>— Rajneesh Gupta (@rgcricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/rgcricket/statuses/360034411821019136">July 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Hafeez reviewing lol? Why does he think he's captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back