West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar wahab is too wayward ...

as we speak a rare short bad ball put away

we should Bring Ehsan adil back :ehsan

Ehsan can Turn out to be Bowling all rounder for us perfact for No-8

plus ehsan is Brillent fielder
i heard Ehsan was 2nd best Fielder in Pakistan team after Younis khan in SA Test series Camp

we should Bring Ehsan adil back :ehsan

Ehsan can Turn out to be Bowling all rounder for us perfact for No-8

plus ehsan is Brillent fielder
i heard Ehsan was 2nd best Fielder in Pakistan team after Younis khan in SA Test series Camp

yaar hes not much of a batsman tbh...only that one innings at u19 v india doesnt prove much

Afridi and Charles talking about quantum mechanics.

yaar hes not much of a batsman tbh...only that one innings at u19 v india doesnt prove much

but Ehsan adil has scored few runs in Inter region UN-19 level

and capable to score 20 runs at no-8

But Ehsan is 2 time better fielder than Asad ali

but Ehsan adil has scored few runs in Inter region UN-19 level

and capable to score 20 runs at no-8

But Ehsan is 2 time better fielder than Asad ali

asad ali is a much better bowler man ....records even suggest that..

may b ehsan can replace afridi :p

true that bro and kohli knows that too i suppose

i must be in minority but I am not quite as impressed with Kohli. I think he only has 1 of those centuries overseas vs Aus - RSA - Eng.

He just bats really well in sub-continent. The rest of the players on that list could play well overseas too.

He's still really young, so he may get better, but let me know after he tours Aus and can average over 25 :p

Good stuff from Afridi. Hasn't bottled it yet like he usually does when getting attacked.

i must be in minority but I am not quite as impressed with Kohli. I think he only has 1 of those centuries overseas vs Aus - RSA - Eng.

He just bats really well in sub-continent. The rest of the players on that list could play well overseas too.

He's still really young, so he may get better, but let me know after he tours Aus and can average over 25 :p

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/253802.html?class=2;template=results;type=allround

well average 53 in australia, 46 in england ,57 in south africa...if thats crap..then you dont know what cricket is...
btw only 5 of those hundreds have come in india....virat is a complete player...

Misbah as usual allowing the opposition back in the game and keeping his best bowler in the reserves. When will he learn ?? :facepalm:

ajmal needs to come on, they should save irfan and junaid for when gayle and bravo come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back