West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet, 24th July 2013 | West Indies inn

22 ov and still no sign of Ajmal what a capt

Misbah yet again letting the opposition comfortable... how often have we seen this?

Mohammad Hafeez is now 7th Pakistani to get into the list of bowlers with best career economy rate his economy rate in ODIs is 3.98 let's see if he can remain in the list after his career is over...

if pak cant chase then misbah should be banned from all cricket by the pcb

Mohammad Hafeez is now 7th Pakistani to get into the list of bowlers with best career economy rate his economy rate in ODIs is 3.98 let's see if he can remain in the list after his career is over...

amazing....:hafeez

needs to improve his batting

Career wont be over anytime soon :hafeez

clueless batting by samuels, hope he bats to the end with that strike rate

And another one.. :4

Why is this second rate loser in our team??

afridi is going to lose this for us, hes helping windies with that run rate, 6 and a 4

:six man afridi one moment looks like an unbeatable legend and the other less then a club side player.

:four

Exactly the reason why I thought Afridi should be dropped.

What has Rehman done to be not included, his bowling has been a misery to watch after the first match

i think windies will get past 250 again, i hate this, were gonna lose and no series win

cmon irfan get charles.... man they stay safe with irfan and attack afridi who releases all pressure.

Charles finally out to the bouncer. Irfans bunny.

Now Gayle and Samuels in together. Should be fun. Bring back Junaid and bring on Ajmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back