West Indies vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Basseterre | 21/5/11 | Day 2 : Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
saeed ajmal is the only bowler who looks like taking wickets. Others are just to stop the score. Wahab isnt even able to stop the runs.

Because ajmal is the only class bowler in the team... the rest are average bowlers... catch dropped by misbah

check my posts from last half.an hour i was asking for hafeez

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Golden arm professor strikes on the brink of tea. An inspirational piece of captaincy. What a moment. A spark of genius. Pakistan on top in St Kitts.

lol and Hafeez gets the left hander

opposition play left handers at your peril :hafeez

Golden arm professor strikes on the brink of tea. An inspirational piece of captaincy. What a moment. A spark of genius. Pakistan on top in St Kitts.
spark of genius going a little too far, I think most on this forum wanted Hafeez in earlier by now.

inspiration? lol, it was tea time so he just give an ovrr to hafeez. if he wss proactive he would have bring hafeez before rehman as hafeez troubles left hander.

Hafeez is becoming a seriously good off spinner in all forms of the game!!!

it could go both ways. it could lead to him getting out. else he could also start playing better against spin. who knows?

btw rehman reminds me of bapu nadkarni, a left-arm spinner of india. atleast his bowling figures remind me.
nadkarni had scary economy of 1.67 rpo in his career.

your jinxing working v wwell today.

now only if Hafeez can start producing runs at the top, it would make things good for us...

inspiration? lol, it was tea time so he just give an ovrr to hafeez. if he wss proactive he would have bring hafeez before rehman as hafeez troubles left hander.

I have seen enough of your posts on this forum to know you hold a grudge against certain cricketers in the team so I am not surprised by your response.

I have seen enough of your posts on this forum to know you hold a grudge against certain cricketers in the team so I am not surprised by your response.

not only me but majority on this forum think like me and i hope you dont call all of them senseless.

good comeback by Pakistan today if we can get 3-4 wickets in the last session it would be good

Mark Kidger: "This series is a fabulous advertisment for Test cricket. They might not be the best sides in the world, but they are serving up a classic. Out of sentiment I'd like to see the West Indies seal it to help keep cricket alive in the Caribbean: Pakistan will come again, they have so much talent to pick from."

from cricinfo

not only me but majority think like me on this forum and i hope you dont call all of them senseless.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/801hGy0gr18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back