West Indies vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Basseterre | 21/5/11 | Day 2 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to get all of them out in this session.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Big opportunity here, must get stuck into the Windies tail soon.

Nash hasn't done anything in the series yet. Hope he doesn't turn into Viv all of a sudden.

Abdur Rehman not looking threatening, need to bring back Tanvir for a spell.

Mohammad Hafeez to Nash, OUT, that will do, West Indies cannot play Mohammad Hafeez, goes back to a length delivery on off stump, grip, turn and bounce, too much for Nash, Misbah gobbles up the juicy dolly at slip

:))

tanvir= possible man of the match.

so much for being called aunty and trundler, eh???

Samuel's innings is probably one of the most ugliest innings I have seen. Don't know how he's still there. Out karo yaar :facepalm:

The commentator(think bishop) just said hafeez doesn't have a doosra? I think that's false?

Also Holding seems to have forgotten about Ajmal's doosra in his issues about him bowling over the wicket to the left handers.

I have figured out how our team can be successful...when I am not there..someone gets out. I should go away more often when we are bowling instead of batting.

I have figured out how our team can be successful...when I am not there..someone gets out. I should go away more often when we are bowling instead of batting.

Leave the forums.

Forever. :yk

Rehman finally got his wicket, worked hard and bowled pretty well, deserved a wicket or two

i doubt windies will reach 150

edit: as i say it a Massive six by samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back