West Indies vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Basseterre | 21/5/11 | Day 2 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan have two heavyweights in the dressing room - waqar and aqib javed - if they cannot fix it ( :wahab's wrist position ) then no one can :raja

Gonna have to be a Samuels ton to keep West Indies in this one.

Pakistan will win.

that's the 1st 50+ score from a WI batsman in this series, and it's quite embarrassing we are the ones trailing 0-1 :facepalm:

That looked out, should have reviewed it. Pitched on leg stump and straightened I think.

Fittay muu coverage from Ten Sports. Neither did they show the replay of Samuels streaky boundary nor of the lbw shout.

Worst.
Slipper.
Ever.

He should sack himself and go to mid-on.

" Misbah is not good enough in the slips but he insists to be there because i guess he is the captain " - :raja OWNED :)))

Oh yeaaaa he got it!

He can't bat but he sure can catch! :)))

Misbah wth? :facepalm:

And I hate the way he smiles after dropping it.. I mean FFS!!!

Finally Samuels gone.

Please clean up the tail quickly!!

If taufeeq hadnt taken that catch.
I would have posted "Afridi would have taken that in his dreams"

Ravi 'The Rotating Rhino' Rampaul comes in to bat.

What a catch that is. Taufeeq has outdone Junior.

So one opener gets two vital wickets, the other takes a blinder and two good slip catches.

Now all they need to do is learn to bat...

What a catch that is. Taufeeq has outdone Junior.

So one opener gets two vital wickets, the other takes a blinder and two good slip catches.

Now all they need to learn is to bat...

Batting is for lulloos :akhtar

Not talking about this match, but I have noticed with pakistan fielding...for simple catches, this is how commentators usually talk (and rightly so perhaps): "o its in the aiirr....it could be out...will it be out.....oooo he almost hangs on to it..he will be very happy with that".

with other teams: "its in the air and that will be taken no question about that. And he takes it!"

I'm always scared when Roach comes out to bat, for some reason he always seems to do well against us

Let it go Cozier. Let it go. He's been tested, he was cleared.

Riaz should be given the ball, it's his job to knock off the lower order cheaply. A bit of pace and they should fall over

Is he still crying? Oh dear, it must be hurting badly.

Why is Misbah set on trying to get the tail out with spin? surely it's better to try out the fast bowlers with wicket to wicket bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back