West Indies vs Zimbabwe | 2nd Test | Roseau | March 20-24, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just crazy seems to follow all the test matches and post them on PP match threads

Just crazy seems to follow all the test matches and post them on PP match threads

I will be off soon , so after that others will post. I do not start all threads , did I stary the Pakistan vs SA , England vs NZ or India vs Australia???

But most of the time its you following all these test matches. Hats off :D

I didn't realize this was in Roseau, thats an hour away from me...please last until Sat so I can go see some play.

well no one seemed to really care about the result of this series anyways

zimbabwe fighting backk, good to see

but this is one of those series where they have lost everything. Need to play more cricket and need to fix internal problems

jarvis is so much better than the rest of his team

would get into any side except the top three

Last edited:
poor effort by zimbabwe, I think we should be able to beat them convincingly in our upcoming series.

If we dont then we should be stripped off test status

West Indies 352/4 (104.2 ov)
West Indies lead by 177 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Fantastic hundred by shiv chanderpaul!!! who now has a century against every nation except srilanka, this guy is an absolute freak, a very underated run making machine. Was just watching sky sports and the guys were debating whether he is a west indian"great" and what defines a "great".

He has been one of the best batsmen for me for the last 10 years, and without a doubt will go down as a west indian great. If he carrys on performing like this for another 2 year's, he will have a good chance of going past lara in terms of test runs scored and centuries.

West Indies 354/5

Ramdin OUT! LBW to cremer, plumb

I like Kyle Jarvis seems to be a good prospect, has good pace and the ability to move the ball both ways but lacks consistency. Hopefully will improve with time.

Zimboks are starting at an innings defeat. They have been clinically whitewashed in every aspect of the game
Whats pathetic to hear was that their coaching staff: streak, grant flower were not made to accompany the team :facepalm:

Shillingford has now taken the most wickets by a West Indian in a two-match Test series, overtaking Courtney Walsh's record..

Shilly is running havoc...watch out Pakistan.....as PAk vs Wi later this year could be the battle of spin..........Ajmal rehman Narine hafeez Shilly

Test matches are usually 5 days long. Both of the tests have finished withing 3 days

its a sad sight really, i loved it in the 90's when zimbo could compete. They need to play more tests against the bigger sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back