What British Muslims have to deal with

What is the Difference between EDL and Shiv Sena :20:

Anybody care to tell ??

I dont know the difference but I do know a similarity that atleast people in both groups don't blow up innocent people in the name of religion ...other similariity is both groups are loosers and will always be minority...

I dont know the difference but I do know a similarity that atleast people in both groups don't blow up innocent people in the name of religion ...other similariity is both groups are loosers and will always be minority...

Hindu extremists have blown up many innocent civillians. Whether they call themselves Shiv Sena or any other name is not important. Rahul Ghandi himself has said Hindu extremism is the biggest threat in India.

As for the EDL they are far right fascists and far right fascists have also blown up people.

Hindu extremists have blown up many innocent civillians. Whether they call themselves Shiv Sena or any other name is not important. Rahul Ghandi himself has said Hindu extremism is the biggest threat in India.

As for the EDL they are far right fascists and far right fascists have also blown up people.

not that I support EDL or Shiv sena, but I wanna see any article where some Hindu extremists or EDL went to different country and starting blowing up people in the name of religion.there isn't such thing as sucide bombing will get u 72 virgins.... also these two groups don't get sad with the death of terrorirts like Laden...

not that I support EDL or Shiv sena, but I wanna see any article where some Hindu extremists or EDL went to different country and starting blowing up people in the name of religion.there isn't such thing as sucide bombing will get u 72 virgins.... also these two groups don't get sad with the death of terrorirts like Laden...

lol. Are you saying killing people in your own country is fine, just don't do it abroad?

So suicide bombings or killing of innocent civilians in the name of religion, only matters if it happens in a different country from the one where the terrorist(s) originated? Well I guess if you filter your search that strictly then yeah India probably will slip through the net.

I swear that many Western countries sadly have a rise in far right nationalism. Look at the EDL and in France.

At least there aren't as much racists in Australia though some news shows are going on about the Muslim threat with some lunatic, press-hungry Muslim going on about rubbish to scare people

Where in the Qu’ran or Hadith does it say to kill innocent people? Shiv Sena may not use suicide bombers, but they preach hatred and caused horrific scenes during the Gujarat communal riots. You are a typical Hindu with a chip on his shoulder.

Last edited:
Huge mass brawl in whitechapel today. Wrong place for the EDL, arrested for their own safety. :))

Police have arrested 15 people after violence between far-right activists and local youths outside a mosque in east London.

Witnesses said the clash near the East London Mosque in Whitechapel erupted after supporters of the English Defence League chanted anti-Muslim slogans. Scotland Yard said one man was injured and taken to hospital with "non life-threatening injuries".

"The incident involved several hundred people," a police spokesman said. "Bottles and other items were thrown."

He said all those arrested were later released. "The bulk of them were local kids," he added.

Police believe the far-right activists may have travelled to Whitechapel after attending an earlier demonstration staged by the English Defence League in Barking.

A member of staff at the Indo, a pub opposite the mosque, said the incident began when a gang of "hooligans" entered the bar and started drinking heavily.

"They ordered lots of drinks, then suddenly went into the kitchen and grabbed some knives," he said, requesting to remain anonymous. "Then they went outside and were shouting something like 'Allah is a paedo'." There was no damage to the pub, he said.

A Whitechapel resident, who did not wish to be identified, said he arrived as police were trying to control the incident.

"I saw the aftermath of it really, it was all quite spirited. There were up to 80 youths shouting 'Allahu akbar [God is great], and police were pushing them around a bit."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jan/14/edl-supporters-east-london

[

I can certainly speak for the Muslim youth in London, (from whatever experience I had) who can easily get caught up this whole anger and discontent, when they've never encountered such crap in their entire life. Someone who's never set a foot outside the ghettos of Tower Hamlets has no reason to fear/loath the white population on racial ground. There is a difference between condemning fascism and getting carried away with paranoia. I guess I should’ve understood that EDL is actually much bigger deal in up North than it is in the multicultural capital. The Northern parts of the country seem like horrible places to live? My sympathises to all the Muslims out there...

leeds is a great place to live

Sure but how many taxi drivers have refused such a service to blind people? Maybe one or possibly two? All it shows is the idiotic nature of these goons.

Yep for many of grown men it's very funny but not for women and children who are just going about their daily business.

They might be thick as a tree trunk but even dumb people can be dangerous when in numbers.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Ik9Lwmj_Gc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The British police and government are a joke and can't protect the civilian population from these facist nutjobs therefore they should be banned as a group and all their marches/protests also banned. You don't deserve freedom to hate.

That's a scary video. Did the police arrive in time to prevent any serious injury etc?

i was in whitechapel area around 1ish today, and then around 5ish, saw some police but didnt see huge mobs or anything but only the regular for a saturday in east london, or was it at some other time?

I think you missed the action. EDL left barking since their turnout was pathetic and made their way to East London in the afternoon. Probably all ended by the time you go back.

It's very strange the government can ban groups like MAC who are less violent but allow the EDL to arrange protests/marches even though there has been violent incidents on almost all occasions.

That's a scary video. Did the police arrive in time to prevent any serious injury etc?

Not really, it was lucky nobody was hurt in the take away.

I swear that many Western countries sadly have a rise in far right nationalism. Look at the EDL and in France.

At least there aren't as much racists in Australia though some news shows are going on about the Muslim threat with some lunatic, press-hungry Muslim going on about rubbish to scare people

Aren't there some problems with Indian students in Australia ? Hear it a lot.

The rise of nationalism in Europe is legitimate, but not these kinds of movements like the EDL which target individuals (as far as I know, no such cases in France.)

Aren't there some problems with Indian students in Australia ? Hear it a lot.

Hugely exaggerated! The way I see it, the chain of events were:

Started off with general thuggish behaviour with a couple of isolated incidents of Indian students being bullied and robbed while travelling late at night with iphones and stuff visible. Kind of thing that happens in any big city.

Got reported in a sensationalised way, mainly by the Indian press, which turned it into a clarion call for other thugs, so the incidents did increase.

Whole thing became farcical. In one case, a much publicised indian attack turned out to have been carried out by another indian.

Overall, the whole thing was blown out of proportion and was little more than a general law and order matter.

What do you suggest instead?

I know I am debating with the ultra-liberal wise man of the website here :p (a compliment I assure you), but I confess to being a little unnerved by University places and normal jobs being occupied by people who can't speak English.

What do you suggest instead?

Mass deportation.

The rise of far-right movements are just a frustrated reaction to the erosion of the concept of Nation-state, things are going to get worse and dangerous in the near future.

Mass deportation.

The rise of far-right movements are just a frustrated reaction to the erosion of the concept of Nation-state, things are going to get worse and dangerous in the near future.

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpeg

I know I am debating with the ultra-liberal wise man of the website here :p (a compliment I assure you), but I confess to being a little unnerved by University places and normal jobs being occupied by people who can't speak English.

agree with you hundred percent mate, cannot believe people (excluding refugees who under threat) are allowed to live here without basic english tests.

worst part is when you have to ask them to repeat themselves again and again because there enunciation is impenetrable, and they look at you like you either taking the mic, or are a bit dumb.

its not happened often, but its annoyin when it does.

Huge mass brawl in whitechapel today. Wrong place for the EDL, arrested for their own safety. :))
[

So this is why there were a number of police vans parked near East London mosque yesterday evening. Saw them whilst in traffic on the way to Bundu Khans.

There wasn't any action when we were passing by at about 6pm.

Last edited:
You'll always get a few loony lefties and liberal softies complaining about racism, human rights and the BNP, but I hope we will soon reach a stage where a mature debate can be had by reasonable politicians about immigration. That way the public may one day accept that multiculturalism must be devolved in order to survive. A post-postmodern wave of thought you could call it. I already know a lot of British citizens of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds who are not racist - they are simply worried about immigration.

So this is why there were a number of police vans parked near East London mosque yesterday evening. Saw them whilst in traffic on the way to Bundu Khans.

There wasn't any action when we were passing by at about 6pm.

for real i was at bundu khans too, lol. its a small world :)

This thread has nothing to do with immigration, please start another one if you wish to discuss this.

This is about British Muslims against the EDL. The EDL has no or little issue with immigration, their issue is with Islam in Britain.

for real i was at bundu khans too, lol. its a small world :)

It is indeed a small world. We arrived there about 6.15pm. We were quite a big party, about 26 of us in all. You may have seen us. We were sitting downstairs. Had a couple of birthdays in the family.

It is indeed a small world. We arrived there about 6.15pm. We were quite a big party, about 26 of us in all. You may have seen us. We were sitting downstairs. Had a couple of birthdays in the family.

nah i went for lunch, was out of there by the time you would have gotten in.

how did you find it, first time i ever went bundus tbh i wasnt feeling it much after what i had heard of it, it was a bit of a letdown.

Islam,Hinduism,Sikhism all have their problems in western countries.No matter how many of them live there and no matter for how long,they will always be viewed as foreigners and their culture as a foreign intrusion into the western culture.

If any asian decides to go and live there he has to remember one thing,the original residents of that country will always have the upper hand,no matter what the law says.

Islam,Hinduism,Sikhism all have their problems in western countries.No matter how many of them live there and no matter for how long,they will always be viewed as foreigners and their culture as a foreign intrusion into the western culture.

If any asian decides to go and live there he has to remember one thing,the original residents of that country will always have the upper hand,no matter what the law says.

what are you on about, i have been living here for ages and have never experienced what you are talking about. ive lived in ethnic areas, ive lived in white areas, may i ask where you live that youve had such a bad experience of living abroad.

I totally disagree. People are allowed to practice their religion as they please as long as they don't break the law. Britain is very tolerant of peoples beliefs and unlike some places in Europe has refused to ban the veil or the halal method.

It's actually one of the reasons the EDL and the far right are upset. Anything that uspets fascists is always a good thing. :)

what are you on about, i have been living here for ages and have never experienced what you are talking about. ive lived in ethnic areas, ive lived in white areas, may i ask where you live that youve had such a bad experience of living abroad.

I have lived in Canada,Australia and Spain.There would be never in your face telling you anything,but by and large you will be viewed as a froeigner.

Why this issue with Turbans,Hijabs etc etc etc today?Why they are being banned?Because they are not part of the western culture and they seriously dont give a damn to what Asian's culture is.

I totally disagree. People are allowed to practice their religion as they please as long as they don't break the law. Britain is very tolerant of peoples beliefs and unlike some places in Europe has refused to ban the veil or the halal method.

It's actually one of the reasons the EDL and the far right are upset. Anything that uspets fascists is always a good thing. :)

Why they havent banned the EDL?Dnt you have racist attacks in UK?I am asking not telling.Please tell me.

Why they havent banned the EDL?Dnt you have racist attacks in UK?I am asking not telling.Please tell me.

yes we do the majoity are white on black/asian

but there are increasing numbers of

asian on black

black on asian

asian on white

black on white

pakistani origin on kurd

etc etc

I have lived in Canada,Australia and Spain.There would be never in your face telling you anything,but by and large you will be viewed as a froeigner.

Why this issue with Turbans,Hijabs etc etc etc today?Why they are being banned?Because they are not part of the western culture and they seriously dont give a damn to what Asian's culture is.

i can only speak about the UK, and my experience, i have never felt like i was thought of as a foriegner by anyone.

As far as dressing, you can dress exactly as you want in the UK, even full face veils.

I cant speak of australian, spanish canadian attitudes, since im not any of those, however speaking as a brit i disagree with the initial statement you made.

As far as far right racist groups, of course there are a few people like that, but you have crazy people every where.

There are mafias who pose as political organisations in pak killing many people, it would be wrong to judge the average pakistani based on your opinion of them, the same way it is wrong to jusge britain on the attitudes of some mentally retarded racists.

Why they havent banned the EDL?

Good question, something which the home secretary needs to answer. Personally I believe the EDL is zionist backed, we have evidence of this which is probably why.

Dnt you have racist attacks in UK?I am asking not telling.Please tell me.

Attacks either happen in isolated incidents or when fascists like the EDL and get drunk. As far I know there isn't any particular area of ethnic communities who have regular racist attacks.

what is a social commentator and what qualifies them to say so?

was a tongue in cheek comment :p

if there's an area of concern it is the North-East, as I'm always hearing. Got a few mates from up there and their main reason for moving down to Yorkshire is because they think it is just better in every way.....

article-2375781-1AF79E81000005DC-889_306x566.jpg

Grinning brazenly as he lifts up his shirt to reveal an inflammatory image of a mosque being blown up, this man was pictured openly with his offending tattoo at a far-right rally.
The man, who is believed to be a supporter of the English Defence League, is understood to have been pictured at the group's rally, in Birmingham, at the weekend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...osion-Muslim-place-worship.html#ixzz2a0ZgJYAR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Apart from inciting terrorist bombings against mosques that is one rubbish tattoo.

The SDL are known to be even more foolish than the EDL :)

Maybe not for small children being forced to attend fascist meetings. Look at this idiot taking his young boy to the EDL protest in Bham.

EDL-march-in-Birmingham-2071170.jpg

I remember what happened last time they were in Bham they got chased out of the city . What happened this time ?

I remember what happened last time they were in Bham they got chased out of the city . What happened this time ?

Around 800 EDL supporters turned up with over 30 arrests made. The EDL leader was disappointed with the turnout. I don't think there were any major attacks on Muslims but one man had his cap stolen which was later set on fire.

edl_1770077a.jpg

It came during a demo in Birmingham which flared into violence when EDL members grabbed a Muslim man’s skull cap set it on fire and urinated on it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...of-a-mosque-being-blown-up.html#ixzz2a0nmzQU5

This is a very interesting debate where the EDL leader had his chance to argue his point of view but was destroyed. A must watch if you haven't seen it. Muslims should watch and take in the arguments in case they are asked the same questions.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hus7Ce89R0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The SDL are known to be even more foolish than the EDL :)

Maybe not for small children being forced to attend fascist meetings. Look at this idiot taking his young boy to the EDL protest in Bham.

EDL-march-in-Birmingham-2071170.jpg

One of the saddest photos I've seen. Poor kid.

What would happen if guy was asian and tattoo was church going boom?

Well you have someone who openly shouts Islam isn't religion of peace and that he wants to impose Sharia on all of Britain and that fool, Anjem Choudhary, is also being tolerated. So, I guess these guys are only the other side of the coin.

Well you have someone who openly shouts Islam isn't religion of peace and that he wants to impose Sharia on all of Britain and that fool, Anjem Choudhary, is also being tolerated. So, I guess these guys are only the other side of the coin.

How can they impose Sharia law when they have no say in government and if the somehow impose it ,it should and wouldn't effect non muslims and because they can follow their own religious even if the government is islamics.And UK government is only making it difficult for themselves to allow these extremist guys from both sides on streets yes there should be free speech but not of this kind.

How can they impose Sharia law when they have no say in government and if the somehow impose it ,it should and wouldn't effect non muslims and because they can follow their own religious even if the government is islamics.And UK government is only making it difficult for themselves to allow these extremist guys from both sides on streets yes there should be free speech but not of this kind.

To me this is secularism. Govt. cannot intervene in either cases and put themselves on the back foot.

This is a very interesting debate where the EDL leader had his chance to argue his point of view but was destroyed. A must watch if you haven't seen it. Muslims should watch and take in the arguments in case they are asked the same questions.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hus7Ce89R0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The BNP spokesman sounded so reasonable that it's almost impossible to believe that he could be associated with a far-right party. Certainly not the BNP I remember from my younger days.

Contrast that with Tommy Robinson of the EDL, who showed perfectly what he is - absolutely thick as two short planks. But, to be fair, he perfectly resonates with the vast majority of the EDL membership. I get the feeling that he's just a mouthpiece, and that there are some very clever people in the background pulling his strings.

On a separate note, the incidence where Tommy Robinson entered the USA on a friends passport, thus breaking both UK and US laws seems to have quietly gone away. I wonder why. :13:

"@ KingKhan post 134" LOL at backscratching. To a neutral Tommy Robinson comes out victor in that debate..

The only way you can beat Tommy Robinson in a debate is shutting him up. BBC and Channel 4 always use that tactics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7XaPT71eg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs1jxQ5WnI
However the technique of not letting the point to be finished by Tommy is being so oftenly used that even BBC has started looking ridiculous.

The only time I was hoping he would be humiliated was when he appeared on Newsnight against Jeremy Paxman. However he survived Paxman.

False flag?

Possible, after all Robinson is supported by Zionists.

A few days before he was on a video punching a black guy in Itay. Most likely some random men saw him and thought he deserves the same treatment.

Robinson has many enemies now, not just Muslims. It just a matter of time something serious happens to him.

Back