What does Ravi Rampaul wear on his bowling arm?

Bouncer

Local Club Star
Runs
Post of the Week
I have been noticing this since WC, but dont know what it is?

PS: CD, I have to say I am bit disappointed in your young talent :moyo, It should have been you and not me who opened this thread!!!!

Attachments

• RR1.jpg
    RR1.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 149
  • RR2.jpg
    RR2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 136
Exactly I have been seeing him for a while now and every time he comes to bowl he has this thing on, why is that ? In fact, what is it ?

PS: LOL :))) I guess I am getting older, my strike rate is decreasing day-by-day :))

maybe he has skin cancer jks ive seen tennis player have it on i think it keeps the muscle together something like that

maybe he has skin cancer jks ive seen tennis player have it on i think it keeps the muscle together something like that
YES! i have seenmany tennis and rugby players wear them. cant remember what they are called though and yea, its something to do with the muscles

ahaha, the first time i saw them was by the chinese tennis player, Ni La or something, she wore them in black on her thighs, wondered what they were cos they looked pretty funny :p

CD.. I saw Ammar use it too during WI practice. The guys here are right. It not only relaxes overused muscles, it also reduces stress during exertion.

Back