What has PPP done in Sindh?

pakistan cricket fan

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Can someone explain to me because we have some fans here off Bilawal Zardari.

how is situation in Thar, interior Sindh, Karachi?

According to my parents who are from karachi, PPP have basically taken karachi/sindh back to the stone ages. Thanks to imran over the last 2-3 years we have seen marked improvement in infrastructure and other projects. In fact my mother would take n-league over PPP. The level of corruption/deception in PPP is of another level to even N-league.

I think their credible achievement is free health care at government hospitals. Hospitals like nicvid offer treatments such as transplants.

Dam projects, thar coal, basic education programs(new schools have been built in dadu and larkana) have been launched in the past few years. Whether they go smoothly without any corruption remains to be seen.

I don't support any party and that includes ppp. But I don't understand why there is incessant vitriol aimed at Murad ali shah.

Last edited:
I think their credible achievement is free health care at government hospitals. Hospitals like nicvid offer treatments such as transplants.

Dam projects, thar coal, basic education programs(new schools have been built in dadu and larkana) have been launched in the past few years. Whether they go smoothly without any corruption remains to be seen.

I don't support any party and that includes ppp. But I don't understand why there is incessant vitriol aimed at Murad ali shah.

One thing i have heard from sindhi students is that if they want to pursue higher education around Pakistan or in some other province, sindh govt provides then scholorships transferable to other provinces.

There is some heavy anti murad ali shah stuff that goes around on social media

Do you have any statistics that show their progress? I have checked online and i can't really find anything flattering. It seems Sindh hasn't really made any real progress over the last 30 years. Ghost schools, no sewage on big cities, lack of public infrastructure, healthcare non-existent practically. PPP instead of turning Sindh into Paris has turned it into a rubbish dump..unless you can prove me wrong.

Which sindh are you talking about sir? For your information nicvid comes under Federal government. I have been living here since 27 years now. Not a single achievement of these losers which i can mention here. Except for appointmenting illiterate Jahils on government level positions and renovating bhuttos graveyard every year by spending millions of rupees of the people of Sindh. You mentioned basic education programs if that is the case then why is Sindh so much behind the literacy rate in overall countries. There are no proper hospitals in rural Sindh. Every other individual from rural sindh comes to Karachi eithet for getting a job or getting basic health facilities.

Thanks to decades long rule of Bhutto crime family over Sindh , the province is the most backward in the country with no access to clean water or other very basic necessities to a large number of people . But ----------" Bhutto Zinda Hay " .

That looks like a dream but not a reality , or you must be one of those who are happy with PPP rule their for whatever reason.

Copied post about PPP the honour is definitely earned by the PPP. They have an unchallenged majority in Sindh yet have nothing to show for it in decades. They intentionally keep their constituents uneducated, divided along ethnic lines and enslaved so they can stay in power.

Just look at the state of interior Sindh. It's literally a feudal society from the 1800s. Yet PPP wins unopposed.

PPP cannot even provide the powerhouse of the country, Karachi, with basic necessities like water, transit, security. Yet they're winning the by elections. Could not even get a bus running in a city of 15 million+ until federal government under PTI had to build the first track. Let's not even get started on the rampant crime.

They kill those who try to stand against them and not only protect the killers but cheer them on.

Lanat on the pseudointellectuals and wannabe liberals who can support such an inhumane and disgusting party.

---

Sources

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2397073...fles-observers

They were left in the lurch and the official indifference triggered huge protests against the government where protesters pledged not to vote for the PPP ever. Johi, another tehsil of the district, was also devastated by the deluge. The people, left abandoned by the government, had done whatever they could on a self-help basis to salvage their town.

Surprisingly, the PPP candidates swept all seven wards of Johi town, according to the local bodies' (LB) election results. Moreover, Khoso said, "In some cases, the candidates also bribed the poor voters through local influential people."

Dr Najma Noor, a sociologist who severed as chairperson of the sociology department at Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur Mir said people living in Sindh like other parts of the country are trapped under the influence of feudalism.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1733033/da...s-tanker-mafia

The evidence is clear from satellite images of the period during which there was a stay on the hydrant’s operation. In April this year, the dispute was said to have been resolved and the hydrant operations ‘bought’ for Rs7 billion by the son of a well-known criminal lawyer and PPP senator.

The same ringleader also had two extra filling points installed at the Manghopir hydrant for the benefit of a PPP MPA from Tharparkar, ostensibly to provide water to KANUPP (Karachi Nuclear Power Plant) but according to KWSB sources, no questions are asked of him as to where the water is actually delivered.

According to a hydrant contractor, a PPP leader prominent in Karachi politics, and who also holds a senior KWSB post, boasts the biggest daily quota — 300,000 gallons. For these fortunate souls, these tens of thousands of gallons of precious water are theirs to do with as they please — fill their swimming pools, water their lush lawns, bestow on friends, or indulge in their own tanker business on the side. This cushy arrangement would certainly be imperiled were power to be truly devolved to the third tier.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2333617...ws-for-karachi

Finally, some good news for the people of Karachi. Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurated the city’s much-delayed Green Line Bus Rapid Transport System (GL-BRTS) last Friday.

The people of Karachi have for decades cried for a decent, safe and affordable public transport system. They have been given everything but this. The failure of the two major political parties of the province — the PPP and the MQM — to put together such a system suggests that there was a lot at play. Where did they go wrong?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2352373...d-from-challan

The deceased's family has alleged that PPP leaders and their henchmen tortured the victim to death as he filmed their guests hunting the endangered houbara bustards.

Moreover, the case took a twist when the widow of slain Nazim Jokhio gave in to the pressure of the powerful feudal family, saying that she was pardoning all suspects accused of her husband’s murder.

In a video message, Shireen Jokhio said she wanted to fight but had been left “all alone by her own people” adding that she had taken the decision to pardon out of compulsion and for the safety of her children.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1422238

Secondly, the local PPP leadership is a beneficiary of party’s corruption as it gets shares in jobs, contracts and commissions.

This is the development model that the PPP follows. It has the networking ability and it can satisfy some quarters by providing a few jobs, building some roads, and installing water pumps and electricity lines.

Sindh’s middle class is weak and its intellectuals are weak, and it is their inability that has resulted in the lack of alternatives to the PPP.

This why the PPP continues to be the winner.

In a talk show from 2010, ppp federal minister Abdul Qayyum Jatoi said ''corruption is our right''.

Below is the video of the comment:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIMk2a3gpro

This is a perfect example of ppps haram khori and a minor illustration of how they have looted and maimed Sindh and its people who they murder when they mention traitor Bhutto familys theft and treason. One can just imagine the bhaigairti of those who support these fascist thieves and traitors.

In a talk show from 2010, ppp federal minister Abdul Qayyum Jatoi said ''corruption is our right''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIMk2a3gpro

This is a perfect example of ppps haram khori and a minor illustration of how they have looted and maimed Sindh and its people who they murder when they mention traitor Bhutto familys theft and treason. One can just imagine the bhaigairti of those who support these fascist thieves and traitors.

Unbelievable, I have never heard anything like this before , wow " corruption is our right ",

What PPP has done in Sindh ? , they have killed the public but kept the Bhutto Zinda.

One thing i have heard from sindhi students is that if they want to pursue higher education around Pakistan or in some other province, sindh govt provides then scholorships transferable to other provinces.

There is some heavy anti murad ali shah stuff that goes around on social media

Aren't you like a serious PDM supporter ? Surely you can offer something more tangible?

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] stop hiding. Come on this thread and defend your rulers..the ones you wanted. Or are you scared? cmon..coward.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] stop hiding. Come on this thread and defend your rulers..the ones you wanted. Or are you scared? cmon..coward.

I will be voting something that many of you dont have the privilege to do so. :)

I will be voting something that many of you dont have the privilege to do so. :)

Yes because you took that away from us..but like I said I'll make sure a charity is ready to look after you when you land in kent..

C’mon Major, this is a thread about PPP.

Try to convince supporters of other parties, why they should vote for PPP.

This should be easy for you, since you live in Interior Sindh and not Islamabad. :D

C’mon Major, this is a thread about PPP.

Try to convince supporters of other parties, why they should vote for PPP.

This should be easy for you, since you live in Interior Sindh and not Islamabad. :D

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] why are you running..karkardagi dikhao apnay leader ki..cmon. are you afraid you have nothing??

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] why are you running..karkardagi dikhao apnay leader ki..cmon. are you afraid you have nothing?? Pathetic..

Spends most of his time bashing PTI but can't tell us why PPP is a better alternative.

99% of PPP supporters are like [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] - they can't defend their party so instead they spend most of their time talking about the other party.

Thanks [MENTION=2501]Savak[/MENTION]. I'm glad you found my post informative. I wrote it quite late at night, so sources were quickly put together. You can find hundreds of examples of PPP's corruption, incompetency and malice online. And that's just what's documented. Imagine the state of those living in more remote regions of interior sindh. At least in Karachi it is easy to expose these thugs. It is honestly tragic seeing what PPP (and MQM in the past) have done to Karachi. So much potential thrown away.

I would not bother arguing with PDM supporters at this point. The country is crumbling around them, their dheet leaders are humiliated abroad and domestically at every turn and every promise made has been a lie. In a year in power there has been 0 improvement across any sector of the country. Only reforms passed in a year in power were to drop their own cases. If you are still blind enough to be a PDM supporter at this point there is no hope for you.

I mean look at the arguments PDM supporters are left with: we can vote, you can't! Our party is still in power, who cares about the people's mandate or the state of the country! There are 0 facts, data, logic to justify their position. When they target PTI, the arguments are filled with logical fallacies and whataboutism. For example, trying to show IK as corrupt for toshakhana/foreign funding while PDM has cases for billions of dollars, no paper trail of party funding/donations, etc.

There are only a few reasons to support PDM, which I am sure every supporter falls under:

1. Ethnic lines

"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them."

There is also a group that support PDM because they saw progress in a few key cities like Lahore where PMLN overinvests while the rest of the country suffers.

2. Personal benefit

They or their family have connections or get benefits (kickbacks, tax letoffs, etc) from supporting the party.

3. Mental health issues

Look at some of the posts these guys make. Some will support anything as long as it is against Pakistan. Others have said their greatest regret is moving back to Pakistan from abroad. There are concerning signs of self-hate.

4. Trolls

Self-explanatory.

Corruption happens in all countries, legally or illegally. But the level of corruption and malice done by PPP is just through the roof. There is frankly no comparison to be made.

Also, if you ever want to laugh (or cry at the absurdity that a don like this can be still be in power), just Google "Mr. 10 percent"

Thanks [MENTION=2501]Savak[/MENTION]. I'm glad you found my post informative. I wrote it quite late at night, so sources were quickly put together. You can find hundreds of examples of PPP's corruption, incompetency and malice online. And that's just what's documented. Imagine the state of those living in more remote regions of interior sindh. At least in Karachi it is easy to expose these thugs. It is honestly tragic seeing what PPP (and MQM in the past) have done to Karachi. So much potential thrown away.

I would not bother arguing with PDM supporters at this point. The country is crumbling around them, their dheet leaders are humiliated abroad and domestically at every turn and every promise made has been a lie. In a year in power there has been 0 improvement across any sector of the country. Only reforms passed in a year in power were to drop their own cases. If you are still blind enough to be a PDM supporter at this point there is no hope for you.

I mean look at the arguments PDM supporters are left with: we can vote, you can't! Our party is still in power, who cares about the people's mandate or the state of the country! There are 0 facts, data, logic to justify their position. When they target PTI, the arguments are filled with logical fallacies and whataboutism. For example, trying to show IK as corrupt for toshakhana/foreign funding while PDM has cases for billions of dollars, no paper trail of party funding/donations, etc.

There are only a few reasons to support PDM, which I am sure every supporter falls under:

1. Ethnic lines

"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them."

There is also a group that support PDM because they saw progress in a few key cities like Lahore where PMLN overinvests while the rest of the country suffers.

2. Personal benefit

They or their family have connections or get benefits (kickbacks, tax letoffs, etc) from supporting the party.

3. Mental health issues

Look at some of the posts these guys make. Some will support anything as long as it is against Pakistan. Others have said their greatest regret is moving back to Pakistan from abroad. There are concerning signs of self-hate.

4. Trolls

Self-explanatory.

Corruption happens in all countries, legally or illegally. But the level of corruption and malice done by PPP is just through the roof. There is frankly no comparison to be made.

When the so called corruption through the roof is proven in court of law than talk.

If there was any such proof or evidence, surely imran would had been capable enough to bring forward a case against them.

Sindh will vote for ppp and they have their reasons for that. Its a democracy and wheb the people of that province are happy, but we have to listen to someone who doesnt live in the country to tell us how they not happy

1. Ethnic lines

2. Personal benefit

3. Mental health issues

4. Trolls

Self-explanatory.

POTW.
Very well said bro. 100% facts.

When the so called corruption through the roof is proven in court of law than talk.

If there was any such proof or evidence, surely imran would had been capable enough to bring forward a case against them.

Sindh will vote for ppp and they have their reasons for that. Its a democracy and wheb the people of that province are happy, but we have to listen to someone who doesnt live in the country to tell us how they not happy

Badniyat post knowing full well how the courts in the country operate and how easily evidence is tampered with, witnesses killed or silenced in the country.

PDM supporters now deluding themselves that PPP wins in Sindh because the people are happy with their performance :91:

Ok, let's break it down.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1182230/rural-sindhis-hesitant-change-way-vote

Why are rural Sindhis hesitant to change the way they vote?

It may be safe to say that Sindh is a land where democracy did not have its expected positive effects. Sindh lags behind in almost all human development indicators of literacy, health and poverty. During my fieldwork the one thing that was most noticeable was that even though there was a feeling that the feudal system was on the decline, the feudal-turned-politicians were the ones who had not only maintained their estates but also consolidated their powers. State support coupled with the unwavering loyalties of co-tribals and tenants have made them wealthy and influential. A necessary factor for a feudal to hold on to power was to have some sort position in government; whether a successful politician, a top bureaucrat or being part of the armed forces. Without having the backing of state power the feudal’s power was not seen as credible.

What was known across the land was that state officials were highly corrupt, often bagging much of the development funds for themselves which were meant for the impoverished people of Sindh. The conundrum then was, despite the apparent corruption, why had the current lot of politicians still been able to maintain a vote bank among the population? The answer to such a question is not straightforward and studies in Asia and Latin America of hierarchal patron-client structures provide some insight. Literature tells us that in some cases the patron is able to buy the votes of his clients by promising and/or providing some state services or money. In other cases, the elites had established enough fear in the hearts of their voters to ensure their compliance on voting day. All of these factors are also seen in Sindh.

Most significantly, the landlords through the many middle-men and brokers ensure their supporters protection from the police. Protection from the state as a reason for voting for a politician is a factor that hasn’t been explored much in the literature to be found in Pakistan. The common man in Sindh seemed to have lost hope in anything government-related. All politicians and bureaucrats are seen as corrupt by the average citizen. The ideal strategy then is to extract as much as possible from anyone giving anything or support the one who is expected to most credibly provide benefit in the future. This mentality has meant that politicians would be voted for, even though they would be providing only the slightest of benefit. The problem of new entrants in politics is that they are not seen as credible enough to ensure change. The result is that the ordinary Sindhi, given the lack of basic facilities, thinking in the short term, is reluctant to vote for a new political party or candidate, as it is seen as a huge risk for a poor citizen to take on.

---

Yeah, Sindhis are definitely filled with joy every chance they get to vote for PPP. You're about as much a foreigner to an average rural Sindhi as I am.

I can keep going all day. Everything I have said is factual and backed with several primary sources. I have mainly stuck with 1-2 newspapers. I can expand my search to additional newspapers, domestic and international, videos and peer reviewed journals if you'd like? Finding dirt on PPP isn't difficult.

Before you can fix a problem you have to acknowledge there actually is a problem. Only then can your mind open up to solutions.

Last edited:
Dear ALL

If you wish to post in this thread and NOT see your posts removed, then post with respect to others without insults.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]

I want you to post the PPP's last election manifesto on here so we can critique it. It was a hilarious read but as a supporter surely you should be able to defend it? Cmon..

An excellent breakdown of the massive rigging done by PPP to win the recent local elections titled "Slaughter of an election"

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2399235/slaughter-of-an-election

One of the biggest mistakes in our history was Karachi not becoming a federal city after the capital was shifted. Under the curse of PPP this beautiful and vital city has been plundered and destroyed.

And yet, PPP wins because people are happy with them! The fact that someone can believe such a ludicurous statement is comical, sad and alarming.

Even Miftah can't sugarcoat the mediocrity that is the PPP and their performance in Sindh. And soon enough they will be in control in Balochistan too :) Perfect place to further cement feudal rule.

"We are spending a trillion rupees on education but still there is no improvement," the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader said.

While saying that the education system was a little better in Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, the PML-N leader said the education department was being used to offer government jobs for political purposes in Sindh and Balochistan.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/240210...o-grassroots-only-solution-for-economy-miftah

Last edited:
The party of finest ideologies aka PPP can't use all that ideology to get a functioning ambulance service for the largest city of country despite being in power for decades. Instead they need to rely on charities to run them.

In the meantime dozens of expensive ambulances sit rusting away:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzxN0l9oT6g

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2405626/sindh-govts-ambulance-projects-yet-to-take-off?amp=1

Know what they can do at record pace though? Raid the house of the guy who exposed them the next day:

www.thenews.com.pk/amp/1049189-pti-sindh-lawmaker-arrested-from-residence-in-karachi

This is the best part:

"People in the interior of Sindh use donkey carts and motorcycles to transport patients to the hospitals in case of emergency."

PPP fans believe the patient will scream "jiye bhutto" and give his donkey ambulance a 5 star rating.

Last edited:
I am certain that in the whole of universe, there is no other political party that is as vile, corrupt, despicable and cruel as the PPP.

Imagine the moral and financial mindset of the paindu who supports these sworn ppp terrorists who walk around committing murder, blackmail, looting, criminality, money laundering, torture and rigging under the guise of being politicians.

Multiple top army sources have confirmed Zardari even ordered the bombing of Marriott hotel in 2008 to deflect attention away from the destruction ppp was causing in the federal government. They have and continue to actively loot and harm Pakistan. Only a fool and corrupt janwar can support these criminals, thugs and terrorists.

You have to be supremely morally corrupt for supporting these PPP thugs knowing full well what they have done to people of Sindh.

40,000 tonnes of wheat stolen from Sindh govt’s warehouses

KARACHI: The Sindh Food Department has suspended 67 officers and issued show-cause notices to them after 40,392 tonnes of wheat worth billions of rupees were stolen from the government’s warehouses located in 10 districts.

In show-cause notices issued by the food department, the food supervisors and food inspectors were directed to explain their position as to why they should not be dismissed from the job for their action.

According to relevant documents, copies of which are available with The News, as many as 40,392 tonnes of wheat was stolen from the warehouses located in 10 districts, including Dadu, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Qambar-Shahdadkot, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Sukkur, Ghotki, Sanghar and Mirpurkhas, with the connivance of the staff.

The officers, who were suspended for their alleged involvement in embezzlement, included 49 food supervisors and 18 food inspectors.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/1050143-40-000-tonnes-of-wheat-stolen-from-sindh-govt-s-warehouses

KARACHI: The Sindh Food Department has suspended 67 officers and issued show-cause notices to them after 40,392 tonnes of wheat worth billions of rupees were stolen from the government’s warehouses located in 10 districts.

In show-cause notices issued by the food department, the food supervisors and food inspectors were directed to explain their position as to why they should not be dismissed from the job for their action.

According to relevant documents, copies of which are available with The News, as many as 40,392 tonnes of wheat was stolen from the warehouses located in 10 districts, including Dadu, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Qambar-Shahdadkot, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Sukkur, Ghotki, Sanghar and Mirpurkhas, with the connivance of the staff.

The officers, who were suspended for their alleged involvement in embezzlement, included 49 food supervisors and 18 food inspectors.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/1050143-40-000-tonnes-of-wheat-stolen-from-sindh-govt-s-warehouses

Ugly auntie involved in all these scams.

chor ppps ''performance'' exposed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">But why Murad Ali Shah, who is deciding fate of Sindhis since a decade, need to get driving license for his wife in Canada. Why all thieves keep their ill-gotten money abroad while stealing resources of poor Pakistanis? <a href="https://t.co/k9DEK9BBtT">https://t.co/k9DEK9BBtT</a></p>— Mian Abrar (@mian_abrar) <a href="https://twitter.com/mian_abrar/status/1640754175029174272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

chor ppps ''performance'' exposed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">But why Murad Ali Shah, who is deciding fate of Sindhis since a decade, need to get driving license for his wife in Canada. Why all thieves keep their ill-gotten money abroad while stealing resources of poor Pakistanis? <a href="https://t.co/k9DEK9BBtT">https://t.co/k9DEK9BBtT</a></p>— Mian Abrar (@mian_abrar) <a href="https://twitter.com/mian_abrar/status/1640754175029174272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It’ll be hilarious if the CM of Sindh resides in Canada - [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] will self destruct. 😆

Looks like the word ‘overseas’ will vanish from his vocabulary.

It’ll be hilarious if the CM of Sindh resides in Canada - [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] will self destruct. 😆

I remember a post by Major where he said his biggest regret is either coming back from Canada or not moving there when he had the chance.

Bechara is just projecting when he hates on overseas. His leaders run off to Dubai or UK whenever they want while he's left holding the bag.

Too bad he spends all day hating on the one leader who chooses to stay and try to salvage this country...

It’ll be hilarious if the CM of Sindh resides in Canada - [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] will self destruct. &#55357;&#56838;

his wife resides in Canada, whats the issue with that?

Imran Niazi's own children resides overseas..

Oh right, if IMran Niazi does it its halal

I remember a post by Major where he said his biggest regret is either coming back from Canada or not moving there when he had the chance.

Bechara is just projecting when he hates on overseas. His leaders run off to Dubai or UK whenever they want while he's left holding the bag.

Too bad he spends all day hating on the one leader who chooses to stay and try to salvage this country...

but than again, while overseas can only talk and beg us Pakistanis to vote for Imran, I can vote for who ever i want.

Atleast i have more power with my vote

but than again, while overseas can only talk and beg us Pakistanis to vote for Imran, I can vote for who ever i want.

Atleast i have more power with my vote

Bro no one cares about your wasted vote for the party of feudal lords in pindi of all places where PTI is going to easily sweep the place followed by dumb PMLN supporters who will vote for them even if the country defaults. Your party knows it too that's why they're running from elections any way they can.

Unfortunately if you want your vote to count and see the lovely governance of PPP that we have been showcasing in this thread you will need to move to interior Sindh or Balochistan.

If not, get used to being governed by PTI when elections happen or join me in Canada!

Bro no one cares about your wasted vote for the party of feudal lords in pindi of all places where PTI is going to easily sweep the place followed by dumb PMLN supporters who will vote for them even if the country defaults. Your party knows it too that's why they're running from elections any way they can.

Unfortunately if you want your vote to count and see the lovely governance of PPP that we have been showcasing in this thread you will need to move to interior Sindh or Balochistan.

If not, get used to being governed by PTI when elections happen or join me in Canada!

my vote matters more than overseas who cant vote and can only cry on social media. ANd i will on ideology.

As long as my vote doesnt go PTI, thats good enough.

PTI had to be the lapdogs of the army who helped in rigging a election in their favor. Lets see if this time around there is rigging or not.

Lol get used to being governed by PTI? How old is Imran Niazi? He has only 3-5 years left in politics before he becomes fragile. Right now the guy is soo nervous that he wears a tinfoil hat and has hired people to carry his tinfoil hat for him. He is no different than those politicians that hire umbrella holders.

Once imran gets too old and meets natural life expectancy, PTI is khatam. It will be the shortest political party that came and went away.

As for THIS thread. Sindhis are happy and will vote for PPP. Even pti knows this they cant defeat PPP here, infact Imran was too much of a coward to even enter Karachi, he cant go there to do his jalsa, as he knows the easy route is win kpk and punjab and get power, for which he only cares about

If Imran really cared about the country, he would had entered Karachi.

Sadly rubber dingys won't reach Toronto so he will have to make do with a camp in Greece.

his wife resides in Canada, whats the issue with that?

Imran Niazi's own children resides overseas..

Oh right, if IMran Niazi does it its halal

lol why would it be an issue for PTI supporters if IK’s kids were living abroad, PTI is in favour of overseas voting, you’re the one that’s crying in every post about overseas Pakistanis and yet the CM of Sindh has ditched Pakistan for a first world country.

Man’s got a Niazi on his profile pic but uses it as if it’s an insult lol

lol why would it be an issue for PTI supporters if IK’s kids were living abroad, PTI is in favour of overseas voting, you’re the one that’s crying in every post about overseas Pakistanis and yet the CM of Sindh has ditched Pakistan for a first world country.

Man’s got a Niazi on his profile pic but uses it as if it’s an insult lol

how has CM of Sindh ditch pakistan? Again thats like saying Imran ditched paksitan because he doesnt keep his kids in the same country

how has CM of Sindh ditch pakistan? Again thats like saying Imran ditched paksitan because he doesnt keep his kids in the same country

Can you return to the topic. Can you name how Sindh is better under his chairmanship and how it has improved the lives of its citizens.

Sindh is run for a few 1000 well connected individuals. You can journalists like Memon and Jokhio and get treated like heroes. You have no achievements to show after 15 continuous years if the Omni group

I think a mod moved my reply to another thread but I want to make sure we keep track in a single thread of what the PPPs priorities were while the country is falling apart.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2409156/na-passes-bill-making-arrest-of-mps-difficult

After sailing through the Senate on Wednesday, the Members of Parliament Immunities and Privileges Bill, 2023 was passed by the National Assembly on Thursday through which the parliamentarians made their arrest almost impossible.

The bill was presented by Pakistan Peoples Party MNA Syed Ghulam Mustafa Shah. After being passed by the Senate, the bill was presented in the National Assembly.

ask the voters that vote for them

Sure, I already shared this but just in case you missed it, here are some reasons Sindhis are so thrilled to vote for PPP:

Most significantly, the landlords through the many middle-men and brokers ensure their supporters protection from the police. Protection from the state as a reason for voting for a politician is a factor that hasn’t been explored much in the literature to be found in Pakistan. The common man in Sindh seemed to have lost hope in anything government-related. All politicians and bureaucrats are seen as corrupt by the average citizen. The ideal strategy then is to extract as much as possible from anyone giving anything or support the one who is expected to most credibly provide benefit in the future. This mentality has meant that politicians would be voted for, even though they would be providing only the slightest of benefit. The problem of new entrants in politics is that they are not seen as credible enough to ensure change. The result is that the ordinary Sindhi, given the lack of basic facilities, thinking in the short term, is reluctant to vote for a new political party or candidate, as it is seen as a huge risk for a poor citizen to take on.

---

Wait what.. Only the slightest of benefit?? Did someone forget to tell them the party ideology?

ask the voters that vote for them

I'm sorry but I'm asking you as you are a card carrying PPP stalwart. Afterall most PTI voters be they punjabi or pathan can tell you about PTI's performance in KPK. Can you please highlight the PPP's achievements in Sindh over the tenure? It shouldn't be that difficult for you?

I'm sorry but I'm asking you as you are a card carrying PPP stalwart. Afterall most PTI voters be they punjabi or pathan can tell you about PTI's performance in KPK. Can you please highlight the PPP's achievements in Sindh over the tenure? It shouldn't be that difficult for you?

He's already admitted there are none and that's why he supports the party on "ideology".

The whole world knows about Mr. 10% so he's putting all hopes on the son as the next leader who will finally implement the party ideology. The guy who has so much self respect that he will fly to UK to kiss the feet of Nawaz Sharif who slandered his dead mother with fake nudes is going to turn the party around. Yeah right 😂

He's already admitted there are none and that's why he supports the party on "ideology".

The whole world knows about Mr. 10% so he's putting all hopes on the son as the next leader who will finally implement the party ideology. The guy who has so much self respect that he will fly to UK to kiss the feet of Nawaz Sharif who slandered his dead mother with fake nudes is going to turn the party around. Yeah right 😂

Perhaps. But I want him [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] to be very clear.

a) what has the PPP done for sindh I want a point by point answer

b) what is their plan for its future

c) knowing what you do what ideology do they follow and thus subsequently what ideology do you follow.

If you are not a cult follower as you claim [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] then it should be very easy to answer the above. If however you cannot I can only assume your a bhutto cultist who blindly follow their pir.

c) knowing what you do what ideology do they follow and thus subsequently what ideology do you follow.

If you are not a cult follower as you claim [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] then it should be very easy to answer the above. If however you cannot I can only assume your a bhutto cultist who blindly follow their pir.

will run away.

They have no achievements despite trillions in annual disimbursements from the Federal government. They have absolutely no plans to make any improvements because any improvements means they can't play God. It's a disgusting immoral Cabal of Crooks and will never allow Sindhis to improve their lives or have freedom of anything. Its basically like North Korea

There was an article in DAWN about PPP dominance in Sindh.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1422238

It’s popularly believed that the strong grip of feudalism and the Bhutto factor are the main reasons why Sindh votes for the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP).

This assessment isn’t entirely accurate.

There are two major political reasons behind voting for the PPP.

The PPP wins the nationalistic aspirations of people as it has historically tried to raise issues such as finance and water that otherwise would be taken up by nationalist parties.

A concomitant factor is fear and the ethnic divide — Sindhis fear that if they don’t vote for the PPP, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will end up dominating them and divide their province.

Asif Ali Zardari is hell-bent on ensuring that the party is still the leading force in Sindh after Benazir Bhutto’s demise.

This means that, apart from these two political reasons, there are three managerial reasons that give the PPP the edge.

First of all, elections are not a matter of three months. It is a continuous process of five years or so, and the PPP is the only one in Sindh involved in it consistently.

Analyst Naz Sahto explained it to me like this: after polling on July 25, the PPP will immediately start its campaign for the next elections. Unlike other parties, the PPP remains in election mode all the time and keeps on working accordingly.

The rest of the parties, including the ones that have a following in some districts, have not expanded into new areas to increase their voter base.

They do not even bother to formally review the polling results and evaluate mistakes made during the campaign.

Secondly, the local PPP leadership is a beneficiary of party’s corruption as it gets shares in jobs, contracts and commissions.

This is the development model that the PPP follows. It has the networking ability and it can satisfy some quarters by providing a few jobs, building some roads, and installing water pumps and electricity lines.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] still waiting. If you can't answer these questions then please refrain from calling PTI supporters cultists and other derogratory terms. If your are unable to answer from hence fourth you will clearly be seen as a Bhutto cultist. But I am giving you the benefit of doubt and you have this forum to state your case.

PPP fans deny the party's corruption is through the roof, here's another example:

https://tribune.com.pk/article/9395...ez-hoodbhoy-part-1-pakistans-education-system

HM: You were fighting against the land grabbing mafia at your university, QAU. What happened with that issue?

PH: It’s a sad story but I hope it’s not over. In 1996, after a battle that lasted two years, we stopped the clever theft of QAU land engineered by Benazir Bhutto. She wanted to oblige her Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) members of national assembly (MNAs), and bribed QAU teachers so they wouldn’t complain. It was a bloody fight but we won the public interest litigation. I thought we had saved QAU’s land for future generations but there’s been a more recent lab grab by Nayyar Bukhari. He’s a PPP stalwart who, while he was acting president of Pakistan, used his authority to consolidate his theft and build his personal palace on campus. He even had the gall to build a road going through the campus and calling it Bukhari Road. The present QAU administration, as well as some previous VCs, made only the feeblest of squeaks about this scam. In fact two earlier vice chancellors were complicit in the land grab as was at least one registrar. Imran Khan ordered a land recovery soon after becoming prime minister and the bulldozers swung into action. But a few hours later the operation stalled. The palace remains intact. Bukhari gathered enough influential ones around him, including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) MNAs, to stop the clearing operation. It’s a crying shame that a government that came into power by screaming against corruption now appears powerless to fix things under its very nose.

---

Bilawal great reviver of PPP with a clean slate would obviously stop this blatant corruption right?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1882746/former-senate-chairmans-lawn-demolished-anti-encroachment-drive

PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari condemned the move and called it an act of victimisation to suppress the political opinion.

Oops...

IA PTI with strong majority without lotas this time will clean up PPP corruption.

Last edited:
PPP is a sick and twitted party!Any half-decent country would have banned this party and jailed its leaders over loot, plunder and murder.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] I'm still waiting. Why are you hiding. Come on and show us how great the PPP is?

PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Sunday told political parties — in particular the PPP — to announce whether they were standing with the Constitution or abrogating it as the Supreme Court deliberates on the Election Commission of Pakistan’s delay to polls in Punjab.

The constitutional crisis in Pakistan deepened on Saturday as the ruling coalition in the Centre, led by PML-N, hinted that it would not accept the decision of the Supreme Court bench hearing the case regarding provincial polls, and also alluded to the possibility of moving a reference against Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Umar Ata Bandial and two other members of the bench.

The PPP is a part of the coalition government in the centre.

Speaking to the media in Karachi today, the former foreign minister urged the political parties that wanted to “turn away” from the Constitution to come out in the open, clarifying that “silence is not an option”.

The PPP has destroyed its narrative of being a party of constitutionalists. Although I never believed them but at least the pretense could be kept up but in a desperate bid to kill AZ and ugly aunties cases, they have betrayed ZAB and his principles. Billo may have got his free holidays but sooner or later even the poor will get technology in Sindh and you can't keep them down forever

The PPP has destroyed its narrative of being a party of constitutionalists. Although I never believed them but at least the pretense could be kept up but in a desperate bid to kill AZ and ugly aunties cases, they have betrayed ZAB and his principles. Billo may have got his free holidays but sooner or later even the poor will get technology in Sindh and you can't keep them down forever

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] has gone awefully quiet. [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION].

Why are you quiet [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]. Why can't you defend your ideology or your party?

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] has gone awefully quiet. [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION].

Why are you quiet [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]. Why can't you defend your ideology or your party?

no point wasting time. You will find reasons to hate them no matter what i say.

I dont have issues who people vote for, as i believe in democracy, its you and your cult that have issues why so and so backs so and so party

I dont have issues who people vote for, as i believe in democracy, its you and your cult that have issues why so and so backs so and so party

You have arguments. Remember it was you droning on about the constitution when IK was illegally ordered to stop the elections, but you guys were happy. Since then we have to tag you in as you desperately escape from your own disaster. Where the the threads on the threats to the SC, where are you guys when people are being crushed to death in their desperation to get flour, where are you when innocent party workers are beaten to death?

You don't have time for this but spend all day hating on PTI and IK... No one will care about who you support if you stop antagonizing people and having double standards with one party while defending your own party of murderers and feudal lords.

You have arguments. Remember it was you droning on about the constitution when IK was illegally ordered to stop the elections, but you guys were happy. Since then we have to tag you in as you desperately escape from your own disaster. Where the the threads on the threats to the SC, where are you guys when people are being crushed to death in their desperation to get flour, where are you when innocent party workers are beaten to death?

I think i have said that violation of constitution should not be tolerated? What you want me to do??

I think i have said that violation of constitution should not be tolerated? What you want me to do??

There is nothing you can do but you can apologise to all on here for supporting a mafia. This isn't a policy issue, this is an issue that goes to the heart of democracy and constitutionality.

There is nothing you can do but you can apologise to all on here for supporting a mafia. This isn't a policy issue, this is an issue that goes to the heart of democracy and constitutionality.

did u apologise on behalf of ur party for supporting Bajwas extention?

Back