What has PPP done in Sindh?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PPP leader Nabeel Gabol bragging about picking up, abducting any girl that he likes, insinuating something that I can't even write here. <a href="https://t.co/f7Ujuy74mk">pic.twitter.com/f7Ujuy74mk</a></p>— OSINT Insider (@OSINT_Insider) <a href="https://twitter.com/OSINT_Insider/status/1642569357539655680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 2, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I knew these disgusting creatures were immoral but this is shocking to a level, even words can't express. [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] this is your party and its culture. Even the Nooras wouldn't go so low. And as you know they are as low as you can get

no point wasting time. You will find reasons to hate them no matter what i say.

I dont have issues who people vote for, as i believe in democracy, its you and your cult that have issues why so and so backs so and so party

I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood. This is my attempt at an intellectual discussion. Come on this thread and explain why you support them. Surely it must be because if their capability? And ideology?

My friend calling me a cultist is hollow if you can't defend your own party.

If your telling me you can even give us some grains of success then I'm not the cult follower..

did you apologies?

On the other hand you defended murderers and rapists that we call the PPP, you have defended a party that loots from.the very poorest in our country and what's more continues to do so. You have never been right on anything, on every issue that you post, you get humiliated by dozens of posters. You have had to run from threads you created because you plainly lied and then couldn't defend the lie

I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood. This is my attempt at an intellectual discussion. Come on this thread and explain why you support them. Surely it must be because if their capability? And ideology?

My friend calling me a cultist is hollow if you can't defend your own party.

If your telling me you can even give us some grains of success then I'm not the cult follower..

Explained it many times, and Black zero has defended the party well, which would be a repeat of what he has said.

Someone may provide you link to that PPP thread.

Political discussion is a time waste. No opinions changing, just two people trying hard to show themselves as righteous where one of them will end up stopping the discussion

have you apologised?

We have more than apologised for the error of judgement. Our people have paid with their lives. But your thugs made a deal with the same thug, he promised Billo the PMship so when are you going to apologise for telling everyone that it wasn't a military coup, when Bajwa, Nani, Latif said it was. So when you apologising for the attack on the SC these weeks and the abrogation of the constitution. When are you apologising for calling Arshad Sharif a coward, a man more brave than generations like your ilk.

We have more than apologised for the error of judgement. Our people have paid with their lives. But your thugs made a deal with the same thug, he promised Billo the PMship so when are you going to apologise for telling everyone that it wasn't a military coup, when Bajwa, Nani, Latif said it was. So when you apologising for the attack on the SC these weeks and the abrogation of the constitution. When are you apologising for calling Arshad Sharif a coward, a man more brave than generations like your ilk.

Thank you for apologising that you were wrong

Explained it many times, and Black zero has defended the party well, which would be a repeat of what he has said.

Someone may provide you link to that PPP thread.

Political discussion is a time waste. No opinions changing, just two people trying hard to show themselves as righteous where one of them will end up stopping the discussion

This is unacceptable. I was on that thread and he explained nothing. He was discredited. Stop running off and tell me what they have done in Sindh. Why is it so hard for you to just list their achievements. We can then discuss them on merit. That's how these debates work. For example the Indian troll mammoo used to criticise the kp govt all the time and we were perfectly happy to discuss his criticisms on merit. Why can't you for example say "the PPP have built x number of schools Revamped the police and reduced poverty?" E en noonies can claim ganja built roads and Infrastructure in lahore. Why is it always so hard for you to defend your party?

Perhaps its because you can't? And your just a bhutto worshipper who will blindly follow these mad people like a sheep? Or are you someone with some shame or ghairat??

This is unacceptable. I was on that thread and he explained nothing. He was discredited. Stop running off and tell me what they have done in Sindh. Why is it so hard for you to just list their achievements. We can then discuss them on merit. That's how these debates work. For example the Indian troll mammoo used to criticise the kp govt all the time and we were perfectly happy to discuss his criticisms on merit. Why can't you for example say "the PPP have built x number of schools Revamped the police and reduced poverty?" E en noonies can claim ganja built roads and Infrastructure in lahore. Why is it always so hard for you to defend your party?

Perhaps its because you can't? And your just a bhutto worshipper who will blindly follow these mad people like a sheep? Or are you someone with some shame or ghairat??

Could you share that thread link?

You know the country is doomed when the only thing for comparison is no. of roads built. Anyways, you being an overseas have zero ideas of the parties involved in Pakistan and how the system works.

MNA's job isn't to built roads, and PMLN focuses on economic development, while PPP focuses on bills, parliamentary politics and foreign along with domestic policies

Could you share that thread link?

It's your favourite thread find it yourself. Present your case without black zero. And i have lived in Pakistan during some of its turmoil. My cousin is or was an mp. My family has had links with the Muslim league since the 40's.i know how things work.

It's your favourite thread find it yourself. Present your case without black zero. And i have lived in Pakistan during some of its turmoil. My cousin is or was an mp. My family has had links with the Muslim league since the 40's.i know how things work.

yeh yeh the typical my cousin, my family.

tell us about yourself, not what you hear on the basis of heresay.

Present what case? not wasting my time he documented everything well and was one of the few posters that had lived his life in the damn country and knew what he was talking about.

You post about roads, while not knowing the actual job of an mna or mpa....

Development isn't one of PPP's objectives. PPP's purpose is to stay in power for as long as possible, if they get voted out they'll just spend a decade or so robbing Sindh until they have another opportunity to grab power. A dynasty party full of corrupt opportunists, it doesn't get better than that.

We shouldn't be talking about their achievements(or the lack there of) because that's not their purpose. If Development was a priority for this party they wouldn't still be screaming "Bhutto zinda hai" like idiots and instead they'd talk about things that are a million times more important like education, poverty, hunger etc.

Present what case? not wasting my time he documented everything well and was one of the few posters that had lived his life in the damn country and knew what he was talking about.

So you consider defending your own party as “wasting your time”. I’m sure what you really mean to say is, “I can’t defend the party because they’ve really done nothing, but I can tell you what they focus on. Also, I don’t really support the party, I support the ideology. An ideology that I’m aware my party doesn’t practice but hey Bhutto zinda hai”.

Also, can someone please share the link of the infamous Blackzero??? I fear that after 5 years we’ll be asking [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] the same question and he’ll respond by mentioning BlackZero’s posts from god knows when.

So you consider defending your own party as “wasting your time”. I’m sure what you really mean to say is, “I can’t defend the party because they’ve really done nothing, but I can tell you what they focus on. Also, I don’t really support the party, I support the ideology. An ideology that I’m aware my party doesn’t practice but hey Bhutto zinda hai”.

Also, can someone please share the link of the infamous Blackzero??? I fear that after 5 years we’ll be asking [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] the same question and he’ll respond by mentioning BlackZero’s posts from god knows when.

Pakistan can never be rid of zardaris and sharifs as long as we have their stupid supporters and out army that manipulates and uses them to their benefit.

Development isn't one of PPP's objectives. PPP's purpose is to stay in power for as long as possible, if they get voted out they'll just spend a decade or so robbing Sindh until they have another opportunity to grab power. A dynasty party full of corrupt opportunists, it doesn't get better than that.

We shouldn't be talking about their achievements(or the lack there of) because that's not their purpose. If Development was a priority for this party they wouldn't still be screaming "Bhutto zinda hai" like idiots and instead they'd talk about things that are a million times more important like education, poverty, hunger etc.

another rubbish post from another person who has no idea of the parties of Pakistan and their ideology.

Read abit of our history and you will know its the only party that was able to bring Pakistan back from hyper inflation when things had gone south after the transfer of power.

There only mistake during 2008-2013 time was they couldn't find Benazir's killers, which is why they lost the support of PPP loyalists, and they couldn't solve the load shedding issue, which is why they lost the support of the general population.

but waste of time having this discussion as you will follow what your leader preaches... You guys make Oshoo look small

Read abit of our history and you will know its the only party that was able to bring Pakistan back from hyper inflation when things had gone south after the transfer of power.

There only mistake during 2008-2013 time was they couldn't find Benazir's killers, which is why they lost the support of PPP loyalists, and they couldn't solve the load shedding issue, which is why they lost the support of the general population.

but waste of time having this discussion as you will follow what your leader preaches... You guys make Oshoo look small

It’s not a waste of time, you have an opportunity to prove us how much work your party has done but instead you keep referring to blackzero who most posters have probably not heard of.

I’m sorry but ZAB or whoever it was in the past that “saved Pakistan from hyper inflation” are no longer leading the party, the party is being run by Bilawal Zardari, what has the party achieved since he became the leader of the party?

There’s no way you go to a polling station to vote for PPP because they saved Pakistan from hyper inflation 20-30 years ago.

The party has a reputation of protecting murderers, why hasn’t that stopped the pseudo -liberals from voting for PPP?

Surely they would have an ounce of humaity and actually work for the poor that put so much trust in them. What disgusting creatures

Is that all you've got? I mean why don't you just admit they have done nothing. The single most useless party in the history of Sindh lead by criminals. They have achieved nothing. Nothing. It should frankly be disbanded and declared a criminal enterprise. Now of course if you disagree prove my assertion that they have done something, wrong. Why are you so afraid?

I'll tell you because you know you have nothing to show except attacking overseas Pakistanis as if we are stupid. My friend somebody who blindly follows a dead PM who is worshipped like a saint is in no position to lecture others.

The PPP and you are a joke. Zero shurum no ideology just a bhutto cultist. No different to modern cult followers across the world.

Thanks for finally showing us what a ignorant hypocrite you are. Laughable.

It’s not a waste of time, you have an opportunity to prove us how much work your party has done but instead you keep referring to blackzero who most posters have probably not heard of.

I’m sorry but ZAB or whoever it was in the past that “saved Pakistan from hyper inflation” are no longer leading the party, the party is being run by Bilawal Zardari, what has the party achieved since he became the leader of the party?

There’s no way you go to a polling station to vote for PPP because they saved Pakistan from hyper inflation 20-30 years ago.

The party has a reputation of protecting murderers, why hasn’t that stopped the pseudo -liberals from voting for PPP?

It's a myth. They are useless and should be disbanded.

another rubbish post from another person who has no idea of the parties of Pakistan and their ideology.

What ideology? Corruption?

Why did PPP instantly join hands with their decades-long rivals PMLN? If they have values and an ideology they would've stayed independent and not become slaves of PMLN. PPP's sole purpose is to obtain power no matter the cost.

The cost of their most recent assault on Pakistan was the Pakistani economy.

At least PMLN can argue that they have achieved some minuscule achievements in their decades-long reign, PPP on the other hand can only claim to have had a net negative effect on Pakistan.

What ideology? Corruption?

Why did PPP instantly join hands with their decades-long rivals PMLN? If they have values and an ideology they would've stayed independent and not become slaves of PMLN. PPP's sole purpose is to obtain power no matter the cost.

The cost of their most recent assault on Pakistan was the Pakistani economy.

At least PMLN can argue that they have achieved some minuscule achievements in their decades-long reign, PPP on the other hand can only claim to have had a net negative effect on Pakistan.

because they know how to run the parliament. PTI had joined hands with MQM.. Its not about power its about knowing how to run the parliament.

PPP doesnt even need power, Zardari is the establishment, and thats by wining only one province. Imran can only be the establishments puppet even by winning two provinces but never be good enough to be part of the establishment. Basically he is Zardaris puppet.

because they know how to run the parliament. PTI had joined hands with MQM.. Its not about power its about knowing how to run the parliament.

PPP doesnt even need power, Zardari is the establishment, and thats by wining only one province. Imran can only be the establishments puppet even by winning two provinces but never be good enough to be part of the establishment. Basically he is Zardaris puppet.

Zardari is a criminal and should be sent to jail while the PPP should be disbanded as traitors.

Zardari is a criminal and should be sent to jail while the PPP should be disbanded as traitors.

i agree, but than again, if same PPP members join PTI, you guys will happily accept them and call it a rebirth once they join the Cult.

FIrdous Ashiq Awan says hi.

i agree, but than again, if same PPP members join PTI, you guys will happily accept them and call it a rebirth once they join the Cult.

FIrdous Ashiq Awan says hi.

They do but they soon realise that the PTI won't bend to their will, they have to bend to our ideology. Take the example of Nadeem Afzal Chan. He joined and then realised PTI is strongly based in ideology of non corruption and then left. On the other hand you can't name a single person in the PPP today that is there for ideological reasons. AA is there in person but supports IK on most issues because he has realised that this PPP is a party of thieves and murderers and is against the constitution which they created

They do but they soon realise that the PTI won't bend to their will, they have to bend to our ideology. Take the example of Nadeem Afzal Chan. He joined and then realised PTI is strongly based in ideology of non corruption and then left. On the other hand you can't name a single person in the PPP today that is there for ideological reasons. AA is there in person but supports IK on most issues because he has realised that this PPP is a party of thieves and murderers and is against the constitution which they created

1. PTI has no ideology. Non corruption is not an ideology for gods sakes :facepalm:
2. You really think Firdous Ashiq Awan follows this ideology? PTI needed her because she is an electable, and she needed PTI because as she is getting old, she wants to stay in power. This women is known for nepotism, she used to call senior beurecrautes and offer them Rs. 50K per person to grade 21 officers if her people were given jobs by their departments.

1. PTI has no ideology. Non corruption is not an ideology for gods sakes :facepalm:
2. You really think Firdous Ashiq Awan follows this ideology? PTI needed her because she is an electable, and she needed PTI because as she is getting old, she wants to stay in power. This women is known for nepotism, she used to call senior beurecrautes and offer them Rs. 50K per person to grade 21 officers if her people were given jobs by their departments.

In PK it is the only ideology that counts because the ideology of your thugs is quite literally to loot . If FAA doesn't follow our ideology like JKT they will leave and find their natural home in the PPP or Nooras. All the Lotas found our ideology of working for the people too much and joined the mafia. As you guys are in power and are desperate for cases surely you can phone NAB. It's not as if they don't need cases after a year of failing to find any corruption from the PTI leadership.
So tell us what the ideology of PPP is?:))):))):))):)))

Why did the PPP oppose the anti rape laws. Did they fear the likes of AZ and Gabol would be castrated. Its part of the PPP DNA and that's why they opposed the legislation

PTI has an ideology. Please dont gaslight . its very clear. What's your ideology? Oh yeah " ask blackzero" sit down honestly. Like I said before get your rubber dingy ready. I have a cousin who can get you a job as a taxi driver. Pay is good and you wont face the flour queues your party has gifted Pakistan.

Why did the PPP oppose the anti rape laws. Did they fear the likes of AZ and Gabol would be castrated. Its part of the PPP DNA and that's why they opposed the legislation

I can have this discussion with a person who is mature enough. Not with a person who will is a blind follower of someone, who thinks every word he says is gospel.

Anti rape laws were just anti rape laws by name, rape doesnt get eliminated by burning castrating someones penis. The reason why chemical castration or even hanging are opposed is not because the guilty would be charged for it, but these laws can be misused and an innocent person can also face such consequences.

Like i said, PPP knows bills better, and in parliament you need proper discussion for passing bills, not have a leader with a blind group of sheep who will follow every orders of his blindl.

To eliminate rape, you need to finish segregation and allow genders to interact and socialize properly, but any ways this is a topic for some other thread, and you will only argue what your leader says cause you cant think for yourself.

I can have this discussion with a person who is mature enough. Not with a person who will is a blind follower of someone, who thinks every word he says is gospel.

Anti rape laws were just anti rape laws by name, rape doesnt get eliminated by burning castrating someones penis. The reason why chemical castration or even hanging are opposed is not because the guilty would be charged for it, but these laws can be misused and an innocent person can also face such consequences.

Like i said, PPP knows bills better, and in parliament you need proper discussion for passing bills, not have a leader with a blind group of sheep who will follow every orders of his blindl.

To eliminate rape, you need to finish segregation and allow genders to interact and socialize properly, but any ways this is a topic for some other thread, and you will only argue what your leader says cause you cant think for yourself.

Yes they know the bills better because many of their top leadership feared being castrated. Look at Rehman Malik, Gilani and others and you can see why they opposed the law. Remember sooner or later you waderas will have to face reckoning of decades of abuse and rape. Has there ever been a political party so deeply steeped in the sexual abuse cases. Gabol isn't a one off, he is one of many

As expected after preaching PPPs amazing ideology when it comes to actually define and defend it their fans resort to deflection and ad hominem attacks.

No surprises though, PPP itself is an oxymoron. A party that pretends to be liberal and for the people yet is taken over by feudal lords, murderers, rapists and criminals. The people whose party they pretend to be for continue to be oppressed and enslaved. No wonder they were voted out from every province and are limited to rural and underdeveloped areas of Sindh where they use corruption and ethnic divides to stay in power.

A "progressive facade" as one of the shared articles termed them - quite apt.

As expected after preaching PPPs amazing ideology when it comes to actually define and defend it their fans resort to deflection and ad hominem attacks.

No surprises though, PPP itself is an oxymoron. A party that pretends to be liberal and for the people yet is taken over by feudal lords, murderers, rapists and criminals. The people whose party they pretend to be for continue to be oppressed and enslaved. No wonder they were voted out from every province and are limited to rural and underdeveloped areas of Sindh where they use corruption and ethnic divides to stay in power.

A "progressive facade" as one of the shared articles termed them - quite apt.

They treat their voters like rubbish. The PPP is the biggest scam going.

Why did ppp permit Firdous to represent them?

Instead of throwing made up fantasies at other posters let us know why do ppp loot Pakistan, deliberately kill its people, threaten and torture people from all walks of life including the judiciary, dismembered the country in 1971, committed unspeakable violence against women, disrespect Supreme Court orders and illegally try to arrest Imran Khan and torture his supporters and vandalize peoples property, always implement policies which harm Pakistan, rig elections, destroy merit and commit record levels of corruption?

Once you have answered for all the above then perhaps it might be ppps auqat to ask a single question off PTI.

OK have been watching this thread since my morning and frankly speaking some of the posts and the rudeness is above charts

You guys can either learn to speak properly or dont post in this thread.

If I see more of these types of posts we will restrict your access to TimePass.

Zardari is nothing more than an opportunist. He was handed a ready-made party, all he did was strike deals and use the Bhutto name. Zardari might be the establishment for Bilawal and Sindh but the same isn't true for the rest of Pakistan.

Make no mistake PPP isn't in charge, PMLN has all the power in PDM. The only reason PPP is a part of PDM is that it's necessary for their survival.

Modern PMLN and PPP have the same "morals" thus it makes it easy for PPP to put their future in the hands of PMLN. They can't attack each other even if they wanted to because they are both corrupt.

To be fair to PPP their performance was not that bad, considering they got the government in midst of a worldwide economic meltdown. They also passed the 18th amendment, and one must give Zardari credit for that.

However the thread is what did they do in Sindh? They have govt there for a long time and the province is worse than Punjab.

Last edited:
Zardari is nothing more than an opportunist. He was handed a ready-made party, all he did was strike deals and use the Bhutto name. Zardari might be the establishment for Bilawal and Sindh but the same isn't true for the rest of Pakistan.

Make no mistake PPP isn't in charge, PMLN has all the power in PDM. The only reason PPP is a part of PDM is that it's necessary for their survival.

Modern PMLN and PPP have the same "morals" thus it makes it easy for PPP to put their future in the hands of PMLN. They can't attack each other even if they wanted to because they are both corrupt.

PPP is only taking its revenge against PMLN. Zardari is destroying their party from inside now. To destroy PMLN they have again decided to play the politics of survivability and not rise on the occasion just yet. Zardari has alot of issues and enmity with the Shareefs. The Shareefs had Zardari's tongue cut and made him rot in jail and insulted his wife everywhere.

PPP is not in PDM for survival, that is where you wrong.

PMLN is made up of businessman, especially Punjabi businessman. You sit with these guys, they will tell you about business, agriculture and how you can makes profits in these areas, they will talk about infrastructure, road networks etc. These guys are expert in this. However, PMLN businessman are street-smart but not educated. A lot of these guys became politicians through by business unions or association politics.

When it comes to law making or working in parliament, these guys are clueless, for them corrupting judges is more easier than to be able to fight their way through the parliament. PTI is also clueless in Parliament, and PTI isn't involved in court corruption, which is why PTI had a third option, to rely on the establishment to do their bidding, and once establishment backed out, PTI was helpless as they didn't have a zilch of idea on how to run Parliament or National Assembly.

This is where PPP are experts. @garib Aadmi below has written it well. When it comes to federal policies like making your foreign policy or domestic policy, PPP knows how to get a bill written, have its discussion and than get is passed through the Parliament instead of getting the President to write up an ordinance.
PPP's failure in Sindh has always been economic development, as that's an area where they lack behind. Policy making is great, but they are not able to do much economic development, and thus there is massively lack of infrastructure in Sindh.

Currently, the PDM is made as such that, PPP took advantage of the situation. Nawaz is not in the country, Shebaz is a great administrator who is more of a guy who can do economic development and not someone that can work in Parliament. PPP knows how the parliament works, but they never became the face of parliament. The face was Shebaz Shareef as opposition leader. This was done because Imran Khan would had shooked hands with Bilalwal as opposition leader, but Imran Khan would never shake hands with Shebaz Shareef, and thats where Zardari took advantage of this.

If your parliament is not united and there is personal enmity and plus if you do not have a majority, your govt can blow apart. That's what happened with Imran Khan as he never shook Shebaz's hand and the two kept fighting or would not show up in National Assembly.

PPP could had done two things after 2018, they could had either step away from politics of surviving and rose to the occasion, where Bilalwal would had been allowed to be made as opposition leader, or let the fighting of two parties (PMLN and PTI) take place, because at the end of the day both would be powerless without knowledge of Parliamentary affairs. PPP decided to survive few more years and kill the competition before making a return.

When Imran got removed through VONC, it didnt happen because of Shebaz, it happened due to Zardari. He went to BAAP party, convinced Magsi to leave the coalition. He went to his enemies, the MQM and convinced them aswell. He went to his biggest enemies, PMLN and even got them to join in.

Now PTI fans whine that the army removed Imran, but what many of them do not remember is that army was also the one that protected PTI from a VONC in Nov-December of 2021. The letters and all those things happened in 2022. When Zardari and co got PDM made and decided to go for a VONC, Army stepped up its game and asked Imran to call a Vote of Confidence, when the VOC was called, ISI made sure every MNA in the party coalition showed up at the Islamabad that day no matter what. They made phone calls, Aamir Liaqut on record said that there were agencies that made them come to the federal capital today to vote. They were spying and making sure that everyone voted in favor of Imran.

If that was a neutral VOC, Imran would had been removed as early as December of 2021.

Anyways, PDM waited 3-4 more months, and when army became neutral, thats what PPP wanted. Imran had no idea what to do. PPP took advantage of this and started a VONC again, and at that point, Imran was always on the backfoot, he was always 3 steps back, because in parliament, if you have knowledge of the law, you have to act fast. The group that gets their order past first, wins.

PMLN is the face of PDM, because every sane person in Pakistan knew in 2021 that the country was going towards bankruptcy either way. This is why once Imran was removed, Shebaz was made the face of PDM and PPP kept the external ministries for themselves. Shebaz also got happy that he would be PM, as he would never get this opportunity, and they also convinced Nawaz, from who Shebaz got his blessings.

The fall out of the economy would be on PMLN now, PTI got saved here. PMLN always used to chest thump on the fact that they could do economic development better than anyone. And thats is true, but economic development is needed when inflation is low and you need more development. Pakistan didn't need economic development, it needed deflationary policies to limit the spending of money so that we wouldn't reach hyper inflation, and thats where PMLN is clueless (aswell as PTI), because as i said ealier, PMLN are uunpar businessman. Good for economic development, but terrible for economic policy making. Unpar people will insult economic theories and be the biggest problem for organizations like IMF as they make policies based on economic theory and not aye bye shyain.

PPP will come out victorious from this mess, but at a very big price. PPP could had done two things, they could had stepped up now and saved the economy, or they could had sat back let the economy go bad and let PMLN face its backlash, thus eliminating PMLN has a future party, just like how MQM has been eliminated from politics.

Had PPP decided to save the economy, they would had done the job, issue is, when you bring in economic deflationary policies, those policies are long term policies, thus the affects of those policies would had come after 5-7 years, and this is where all PTI, PMLN and PPP are flawed. They want credit and good things happen in their govt so that they can market that thing in future. When PPP made policies to eliminate hyper inflation during the 2010s, the results came in during PMLN's govt, even though policies were made by PPP in their govt.

The supporters who are not that much educated, thought this economy got fixed by PMLN.

Anyways, PPP played politics with the country from 2022 to 2023. They played some great politics, very shrewd and helped the party survived. But while the party survived, they did not benefit Pakistan during this period and their selfish acts did damage to the Pakistani people. And if anyone is able to read between these lines like I have, they would see that PPP of today is way off from PPP of Bhutto. Atleast Bhutto was looking after the nation, PPP being wise politicians need a leader that looks after its people aswell.

In this case, Bilalwal has failed to look after the people.

I will be honest, with Imran at head, and a party like PPP on its back, the country could do great.

But both parties are like a wrong marriage, its like that movie Kabhi alvida na kehna. Imran might care for the people, but he has a party that is clueless in running the parliament, while PPP doesnt seem to care about the people but still is the only party that are expert in running the parliament.

Thanks for the detailed response. I can't respond to everything because that would take too long but I'll try to respond to a few points you've raised.

PPP is only taking its revenge against PMLN. Zardari is destroying their party from inside now. To destroy PMLN they have again decided to play the politics of survivability and not rise on the occasion just yet. Zardari has alot of issues and enmity with the Shareefs. The Shareefs had Zardari's tongue cut and made him rot in jail and insulted his wife everywhere.

PPP is not in PDM for survival, that is where you wrong.

Unlike PMLN PPP doesn't have a large enough support base to be able to win elections on its own, and this is reflected by the positions in PDM. All the top spots have been taken by PMLN because they know that they have the most leverage, PPP understands this too which is why they are satisfied with their lower-level status in PDM.

PMLN is made up of businessman, especially Punjabi businessman. You sit with these guys, they will tell you about business, agriculture and how you can makes profits in these areas, they will talk about infrastructure, road networks etc. These guys are expert in this. However, PMLN businessman are street-smart but not educated. A lot of these guys became politicians through by business unions or association politics.

Completely agree with this part. PMLN is mostly filled with illiterate people whose capacity is developing roads. I say this because I've had first-hand experiences with these types of people. They couldn't care less about the public.

Unfortunately, PMLN's top leadership is just a scaled-up version of the people I just mentioned.

This is where PPP are experts. @garib Aadmi below has written it well. When it comes to federal policies like making your foreign policy or domestic policy, PPP knows how to get a bill written, have its discussion and than get is passed through the Parliament instead of getting the President to write up an ordinance.
PPP's failure in Sindh has always been economic development, as that's an area where they lack behind. Policy making is great, but they are not able to do much economic development, and thus there is massively lack of infrastructure in Sindh.

So the excuse for Sindh's lack of development is PPP's inability to do any meaningful economic development. Sounds like Sindh's sole problem is PPP according to what you have written. There's no way PPP can justify the state Sindh is in after ruling it for more than 25 years.

Currently, the PDM is made as such that, PPP took advantage of the situation. Nawaz is not in the country, Shebaz is a great administrator who is more of a guy who can do economic development and not someone that can work in Parliament. PPP knows how the parliament works, but they never became the face of parliament. The face was Shebaz Shareef as opposition leader. This was done because Imran Khan would had shooked hands with Bilalwal as opposition leader, but Imran Khan would never shake hands with Shebaz Shareef, and thats where Zardari took advantage of this.

I thought the myth of Shehbaz being a competent administrator was busted but apparently not.

PPP would never shake hands with PTI because they know that if PTI gets too strong it will go after the top leadership of both PPP and PMLN. PTI can afford to make alliances with smaller parties' but they can't afford to do the same with the big 2, PMLN and PPP. Imran Khan's core support base is made up of people that despise both these parties. It would be political suicide for PTI if they made an alliance with anyone of them.

PMLN is the face of PDM, because every sane person in Pakistan knew in 2021 that the country was going towards bankruptcy either way. This is why once Imran was removed, Shebaz was made the face of PDM and PPP kept the external ministries for themselves. Shebaz also got happy that he would be PM, as he would never get this opportunity, and they also convinced Nawaz, from who Shebaz got his blessings.

The fall out of the economy would be on PMLN now, PTI got saved here. PMLN always used to chest thump on the fact that they could do economic development better than anyone. And thats is true, but economic development is needed when inflation is low and you need more development. Pakistan didn't need economic development, it needed deflationary policies to limit the spending of money so that we wouldn't reach hyper inflation, and thats where PMLN is clueless (aswell as PTI), because as i said ealier, PMLN are uunpar businessman. Good for economic development, but terrible for economic policy making. Unpar people will insult economic theories and be the biggest problem for organizations like IMF as they make policies based on economic theory and not aye bye shyain.

PPP is hoping for what you've written to happen. It's obvious that PPP is trying to alienate itself from PDM but the damage is already done. PDM was made on the premise that both PPP and PMLN have decades of experience and that they will be able to improve Pakistan's economic condition. Of course, most people still hated it when PDM took over without an election. I remember my uncle in Lahore who was a PMLN supporter being super annoyed that PMLN joined hands with PPP. I've met quite a lot of PPP and PMLN supporters that don't like the fact these parties have merged.

That is an added annoyance people are feeling.

PPP will come out victorious from this mess, but at a very big price. PPP could had done two things, they could had stepped up now and saved the economy, or they could had sat back let the economy go bad and let PMLN face its backlash, thus eliminating PMLN has a future party, just like how MQM has been eliminated from politics.

Sorry but there's no chance PPP can save the economy. It can't even run Sindh properly and you think they can run the entire country in a time of crisis like this? Been there done that.

Anyways, PPP played politics with the country from 2022 to 2023. They played some great politics, very shrewd and helped the party survived. But while the party survived, they did not benefit Pakistan during this period and their selfish acts did damage to the Pakistani people. And if anyone is able to read between these lines like I have, they would see that PPP of today is way off from PPP of Bhutto. Atleast Bhutto was looking after the nation, PPP being wise politicians need a leader that looks after its people aswell.

So not only is PPP incompetent when it comes to economic development but they also don't care about the general public? If that's the case why do you support this party? Is it because of PPP's historical image? Surely your only reason for supporting PPP can't be because they play good politics, that benefits no one other than PPP itself.

In this case, Bilalwal has failed to look after the people.

I will be honest, with Imran at head, and a party like PPP on its back, the country could do great.

But both parties are like a wrong marriage, its like that movie Kabhi alvida na kehna. Imran might care for the people, but he has a party that is clueless in running the parliament, while PPP doesnt seem to care about the people but still is the only party that are expert in running the parliament.

I would not support PTI if it allied with either PMLN or PPP. I don't think PDM provides anything to this country. Since its inception, all they have done is look out for their own survival.

Pakistan does not need these types of political parties. If PPP and PMLN had an ideology they would've never allied with each other. Their joining together shows that they are the same. The only ideological thing they seem to agree on is survival at all costs.

PPP can't back out because just like PMLN it needs PDM. If PTI comes back you think they are going to go easy on PDM? No, mass arrests are to be expected given what PDM has done in its tenure. As Rana Sanaullah said, "Either PTI survives or we do".

Thanks for the detailed response. I can't respond to everything because that would take too long but I'll try to respond to a few points you've raised.

Unlike PMLN PPP doesn't have a large enough support base to be able to win elections on its own, and this is reflected by the positions in PDM. All the top spots have been taken by PMLN because they know that they have the most leverage, PPP understands this too which is why they are satisfied with their lower-level status in PDM.

Completely agree with this part. PMLN is mostly filled with illiterate people whose capacity is developing roads. I say this because I've had first-hand experiences with these types of people. They couldn't care less about the public.

Unfortunately, PMLN's top leadership is just a scaled-up version of the people I just mentioned.

So the excuse for Sindh's lack of development is PPP's inability to do any meaningful economic development. Sounds like Sindh's sole problem is PPP according to what you have written. There's no way PPP can justify the state Sindh is in after ruling it for more than 25 years.

I thought the myth of Shehbaz being a competent administrator was busted but apparently not.

PPP would never shake hands with PTI because they know that if PTI gets too strong it will go after the top leadership of both PPP and PMLN. PTI can afford to make alliances with smaller parties' but they can't afford to do the same with the big 2, PMLN and PPP. Imran Khan's core support base is made up of people that despise both these parties. It would be political suicide for PTI if they made an alliance with anyone of them.

PPP is hoping for what you've written to happen. It's obvious that PPP is trying to alienate itself from PDM but the damage is already done. PDM was made on the premise that both PPP and PMLN have decades of experience and that they will be able to improve Pakistan's economic condition. Of course, most people still hated it when PDM took over without an election. I remember my uncle in Lahore who was a PMLN supporter being super annoyed that PMLN joined hands with PPP. I've met quite a lot of PPP and PMLN supporters that don't like the fact these parties have merged.

That is an added annoyance people are feeling.

Sorry but there's no chance PPP can save the economy. It can't even run Sindh properly and you think they can run the entire country in a time of crisis like this? Been there done that.

So not only is PPP incompetent when it comes to economic development but they also don't care about the general public? If that's the case why do you support this party? Is it because of PPP's historical image? Surely your only reason for supporting PPP can't be because they play good politics, that benefits no one other than PPP itself.

I would not support PTI if it allied with either PMLN or PPP. I don't think PDM provides anything to this country. Since its inception, all they have done is look out for their own survival.

Pakistan does not need these types of political parties. If PPP and PMLN had an ideology they would've never allied with each other. Their joining together shows that they are the same. The only ideological thing they seem to agree on is survival at all costs.

PPP can't back out because just like PMLN it needs PDM. If PTI comes back you think they are going to go easy on PDM? No, mass arrests are to be expected given what PDM has done in its tenure. As Rana Sanaullah said, "Either PTI survives or we do".

IK would lose all his support if he ever made an alliance with either a PML led by Sharifs or PPP led byv AZ/Billo. It would make the PTI no better than the mafia

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oAOypGQdzGU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was watching this heart breaking video yesterday. As soon as I saw it was Sindh I automatically assumed PPP must be involved and lo an behold around 11:30 mark:

"The department of labor in Sindh can't prove there is debt bondage at these kilns because there are no records that the families actually work there. But experts say kiln owners often have government ties, which makes it easier to escape enforcement".

How shameful must it be to support PPP knowing every oppression and ailment that the residents of their province face is due to their own party? It isn't just one area where a mafia with deep pockets and connections has taken over that the government is struggling with. It's the same story whether it's construction, water, energy, healthcare, education.

When it comes to Sindh, PPP IS the mafia.

Pin drop silence from our resident bhutto supporter.

Last edited by a moderator:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oAOypGQdzGU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was watching this heart breaking video yesterday. As soon as I saw it was Sindh I automatically assumed PPP must be involved and lo an behold around 11:30 mark:

"The department of labor in Sindh can't prove there is debt bondage at these kilns because there are no records that the families actually work there. But experts say kiln owners often have government ties, which makes it easier to escape enforcement".

How shameful must it be to support PPP knowing every oppression and ailment that the residents of their province face is due to their own party? It isn't just one area where a mafia with deep pockets and connections has taken over that the government is struggling with. It's the same story whether it's construction, water, energy, healthcare, education.

When it comes to Sindh, PPP IS the mafia.

I saw this too. It really is heartbreaking and deserves its own thread

Pin drop silence from our resident bhutto supporter.

I saw this too. It really is heartbreaking and deserves its own thread

"You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you cannot beat one idiot with 40 facts"

Yes, any of these articles or videos can and should have its own thread, but collating them into a single one shows the deep systematic corruption that PPP has instilled upon the areas it governs.

A socialist party run by feudals, how does one support such a contradiction!

Last edited:
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] still hiding? I'm still waiting for your PPP progress report on Sindh since their rule here began. I mean if they are so amazing as you claim and their so called socialist ideology is what you follow you should have 30 years worth of material. Cmon baba ji kyon dur gay ho.

According to Haider Mehdi, Zardari was boasting at a private event with his friends that Elections will only take place when PDM wants and he is guaranteeing IK will not be alive to take part in them because he has made arrangements to have him taken out. Ghulam Chaudhry from ARY a few days ago stated that the PDM and Pakistani millitary had made arrangements to have some special guns with bullets imported into Pakistan which can penetrate bullet proof armour, vests.

This Mafia knows full well that the people of this country have never really violently stood up for their rights and are now desperately prepared to gamble that in the event of IK's successful assasination, the rangers, police, millitary will be able to quel any angry reaction from the masses

According to Haider Mehdi, Zardari was boasting at a private event with his friends that Elections will only take place when PDM wants and he is guaranteeing IK will not be alive to take part in them because he has made arrangements to have him taken out. Ghulam Chaudhry from ARY a few days ago stated that the PDM and Pakistani millitary had made arrangements to have some special guns with bullets imported into Pakistan which can penetrate bullet proof armour, vests.

This Mafia knows full well that the people of this country have never really violently stood up for their rights and are now desperately prepared to gamble that in the event of IK's successful assasination, the rangers, police, millitary will be able to quel any angry reaction from the masses

For how long? Do they not realise that Khan is keeping the cork in the bottle. They will be sowing the seeds of destruction. Its beyond Khan now. If something happens to Khan the voice of reason and calm is gone. What guarantee do they have? There are people in the army itself who are angry. According tk various reports the whiskey Hafiz doesnt let any officers or jawans near him without being told to leave their weapons behind.

PPP postpones Sindh-wide protest for same-day polls
Elections delayed as "show of restraint" says Nisar Khuhro

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Sindh President Nisar Khuhro announced Monday that a province-wide protest — demanding that elections for the national and provincial assemblies be held on the same day — scheduled for April 25 (tomorrow) has been postponed as a “show of restraint".

All institutions, including the judiciary, ought to pay heed to the demands of the people, Khuhro said in a statement.

He reiterated his demand that elections be held in the country simultaneously and said: “If the people's voice is not heard, a date of protest will be announced again.”

The PPP leader further maintained: “Pakistan cannot afford separate elections.”

He added that separate elections would destroy Pakistan's political system and there would “always be a question mark on their transparency”.

“After the completion of the five-year term of the assemblies, single-day elections alone can strengthen the political system,” he said.

Yesterday, the PPP announced that it would hold a protest across the province on April 25 to demand elections across the country on the same day.

"Sindh doesn't accept the decision to hold polls [to provincial and national assemblies] separately except for the same day," he said.

Khuhro said that the elections should be conducted simultaneously under the Election Act.

“Separate elections will be equivalent to dividing the country into two parts,” he added.

Election enigma
The call for the protest came amid the existing uncertainty regarding the date of the polls as the ruling coalition demands elections on the same day across the country while the Supreme Court has ordered snap polls to be conducted in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).

The top court last week — in the hearing of multiple petitions requesting that elections be held simultaneously — directed the opposition political parties to immediately thrash out a consensus on the date of elections.

The PPP and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) shared their desire to sit with the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and try to find a solution on the election date via a dialogue. However, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, which is a part of the ruling alliance, has refused to make any compromise as far as PTI is concerned.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1063592-ppp-postponses-sindh-wide-for-same-day-polls

PPP postpones Sindh-wide protest for same-day polls
Elections delayed as "show of restraint" says Nisar Khuhro

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Sindh President Nisar Khuhro announced Monday that a province-wide protest — demanding that elections for the national and provincial assemblies be held on the same day — scheduled for April 25 (tomorrow) has been postponed as a “show of restraint".

All institutions, including the judiciary, ought to pay heed to the demands of the people, Khuhro said in a statement.

He reiterated his demand that elections be held in the country simultaneously and said: “If the people's voice is not heard, a date of protest will be announced again.”

The PPP leader further maintained: “Pakistan cannot afford separate elections.”

He added that separate elections would destroy Pakistan's political system and there would “always be a question mark on their transparency”.

“After the completion of the five-year term of the assemblies, single-day elections alone can strengthen the political system,” he said.

Yesterday, the PPP announced that it would hold a protest across the province on April 25 to demand elections across the country on the same day.

"Sindh doesn't accept the decision to hold polls [to provincial and national assemblies] separately except for the same day," he said.

Khuhro said that the elections should be conducted simultaneously under the Election Act.

“Separate elections will be equivalent to dividing the country into two parts,” he added.

Election enigma
The call for the protest came amid the existing uncertainty regarding the date of the polls as the ruling coalition demands elections on the same day across the country while the Supreme Court has ordered snap polls to be conducted in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).

The top court last week — in the hearing of multiple petitions requesting that elections be held simultaneously — directed the opposition political parties to immediately thrash out a consensus on the date of elections.

The PPP and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) shared their desire to sit with the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and try to find a solution on the election date via a dialogue. However, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, which is a part of the ruling alliance, has refused to make any compromise as far as PTI is concerned.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1063592-ppp-postponses-sindh-wide-for-same-day-polls

Idiots. They can dissolve their assembly and leave their mafia govt, and the elections will be on the same day.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]

Should the national and provincial assembly elections be held on the same day?

As a Pakistani national, how does it feel not being able to vote?

As a PPP supporter, why do you think your party is trying to delay elections?

Karachi: It has been revealed that more than 25,000 teachers were absent from government schools this year. Caretaker Education Minister Rana Hussain has said that strict action will be taken against these teachers.

According to the details, DG Monitoring has prepared a report on teachers absent from government schools, in which 25 thousand 395 teachers have been absent from government schools this year.

The report stated that there are 4 thousand 679 teachers who were sitting at home receiving salaries, 8 thousand 409 teachers were permanently absent while 6 thousand 33 teachers took two holidays in a week.

According to the report, there are 6 thousand 274 teachers who took a holiday every week, the DG Monitoring of the Education Department has prepared a report of the teachers and sent it to the Education Minister.

Caretaker Education Minister Rana Hussain said that strict action will be taken against these teachers. A warning will be issued.

Source: ARY

Karachi: It has been revealed that more than 25,000 teachers were absent from government schools this year. Caretaker Education Minister Rana Hussain has said that strict action will be taken against these teachers.

According to the details, DG Monitoring has prepared a report on teachers absent from government schools, in which 25 thousand 395 teachers have been absent from government schools this year.

The report stated that there are 4 thousand 679 teachers who were sitting at home receiving salaries, 8 thousand 409 teachers were permanently absent while 6 thousand 33 teachers took two holidays in a week.

According to the report, there are 6 thousand 274 teachers who took a holiday every week, the DG Monitoring of the Education Department has prepared a report of the teachers and sent it to the Education Minister.

Caretaker Education Minister Rana Hussain said that strict action will be taken against these teachers. A warning will be issued.

Source: ARY
What he meant to say is that 25000 teachers are ghost teachers and share their salary with ppp criminals so Bilawal can have long holidays

I thought Zardari was part of the establishment 😂
Well he thought he was until, his son realised that they had been used and there was no PMship coming. But these thugs sell themselves at the drop of a hat and no doubt a couple of cases being reopened will focus their minds and they will start to polish the boots again

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he thought he was until, his son realised that they had been used and there was no PMship coming. But these thugs sell themselves at the drop of a hat and no doubt a couple of cases being reopened will focus their minds and they will start to polish the boots again
Don’t give into the drama , they are all part of the Establishment , this fake drama is to win elections within limits allowed by the Super Boss.
The moment Establishment’s pie gets smaller they will be chucked out.

Don’t give into the drama , they are all part of the Establishment , this fake drama is to win elections within limits allowed by the Super Boss.
But there isn't one establishment. Remember criminals don't have permanent alliances, they sell themselves to whoever can pay the highest amount.

But there isn't one establishment. Remember criminals don't have permanent alliances, they sell themselves to whoever can pay the highest amount.
There is only one Establishment just multiple bishops that fight each other when and where required..

Zardari meets British high commissioner

Earlier today, PPP co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari also met with the British High Commissioner in Pakistan, Jane Marriott, who called on him in Karachi.

According to a PPP statement, Zardari urged a reconciliatory role from the UK to help resolve the Israel-Palestine crisis.

The discussions also centred on the progress of bilateral relations between the two nations.

Zardari extended birthday greetings to Prince Charles and conveyed best wishes on the appointment of David Cameron as the British Foreign Minister.

Source: Dawn

Five major parties join hands to give tough time to PPP in Sindh

KARACHI: Setting the tone for their election strategy, five major political parties joined hands on Friday with a pledge to bring an end to the “15-year rule of corruption and nepotism in Sindh”, in a thinly veiled reference to the Pakistan Peoples Party that had ruled the province for 15 consecutive years until August.

The resolve came from the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P), Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazal (JUI-F), Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA) and Awami National Party (ANP), whose senior leaders gathered at the residence of ANP’s Shahi Syed on one-point agenda to bring down the PPP in the next elections.

The alliance is expected to make seat adjustments and “constituency-based” cooperation with each other in the Feb 8, 2024 general elections.

After their meeting, the leaders of the emerging alliance addressed a press conference and made it clear that despite their ideological differences and bitter past experiences, they decided to come on one platform to put the brakes on ambitions of the PPP.

“The people of Sindh, from Kashmore to Karachi, have suffered due to corruption and bad governance during the last 15 years,” said MQM-P leader Mustafa Kamal.

“Karachi and other parts of Sindh have been ruined. The rule of corruption and nepotism has proved itself as disastrous and it’s time for the forces who want peace and prosperity in Sindh to join hands. We ask everyone who wants peace and prosperity of the province to come with us.”

PML-N provincial president Bashir Memon agreed with Mr Kamal and said that despite the share of 73 per cent in the national revenue, Sindh was lagging behind in every aspect of social and economic standards.

“Sindh contributes 73 per cent to national revenue, but here when people talk about better infrastructure, social security and better law and order they look towards Lahore and want their city to become like Lahore. It’s so unfortunate and irony. During last 15 years, Karachi and every single district of Sindh has moved backward instead of going forward. Now it’s time to go for a change and for that change this alliance is now here as alternative.”

Despite having “bitter experiences,” ANP Sindh chief Shahi Syed was confident that their new partnership would prove sustainable and that’s why they had set long term goals instead of short-term targets.

“You may disagree with any of the parties present here today, but you would all agree that during last 15 years who is actually responsible for ruining Karachi and other parts of Sindh,” he said, adding: “If Karachi prospers, it gives a push to the economic development of the whole country.”

He said: “We all are here with one agenda that we need to restore the lost glory of Karachi and give people of Sindh a new hope whose basic rights have been violated during the past 15 years.”

Responding to a question, the leaders agreed that the parties in the alliance would mainly focus on seat adjustments depending on the position of the parties in different constituencies.

These Un-natural alliances will not do any good for the people of Sindh. These people are getting together just for the sake of their own seats in the assembly.

PPP vows to build a ‘prosperous Pakistan’

KARACHI: PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Wednesday vowed to carry forward the “incomplete mission” of the party’s founding chairman Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and former chairperson Benazir Bhutto, reiterating to build a prosperous Pakistan where the rights of all the citizens are equally safeguarded.

“PPP is not just a party but a movement inspired by its founding chairman Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and chairperson Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto,” a statement issued by Bilawal House Media Cell Karachi quoted the PPP chairman as saying on the eve of the 56th foundation day of the party.

The party’s foundation day will be celebrated on Thursday (today). Bilawal expressed determination to fulfil the incomplete mission of the party leadership, aiming to build a progressive Pakistan where the rights of all the people are protected.

He paid homage to Benazir Bhutto while acknowledging her relentless fight for people's basic rights against dictatorship and extremism.'

Separately, PPP President Asif Ali Zardari maintained that the party remained steadfast on its mission of ‘roti, kapra aur makan’ (food, clothing and shelter). In a statement, the PPP leader expressed determination to build a progressive, enlightened, egalitarian and just society, noting that both Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto sacrificed their lives for the cause.

He vowed to build a Pakistan free from “exploitation” as envisioned by Benazir Bhutto. He paid tributes to the jiyalas who sacrificed their lives for the restoration of democracy, stating that they were the heroes of the nation. The party workers are our invaluable asset, he added.

Later, Bilawal and Zardari arrived in Quetta to address a public gathering scheduled on Thursday (today) during PPP’s foundation day. Balochistan PPP leaders including Mir Changez Khan Jamali, Rozi Khan Kakar, Sanaullah Zehri, Abdul Qadir Baloch and others received them. Both the leaders were accompanied by Nayyar Hussain Bukhari, Saleem Mandviwalla, Sharjeel Memon and others.

Former caretaker minister Sarfraz Bugti joined the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) on Monday days after he stepped down as the interior minister.

Bugti made the announcement as he attended the PPP's workers’ convention in Turbat, Balochistan. The convention was also attended by PPP stalwarts along with co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari.

Addressing the convention, the former minister stated that he wished to see peace being restored in Balochistan under Zardari's leadership. He added that he would provide the people with better infrastructure, including health and education facilities.

Bugti urged the former president to build a modern hospital in Turbat, similar to the one the PPP built in Sukkur.

He said the PPP will prove to be the party that will transform the narrative against Pakistan.

'Pakistan never understood Balochistan'

While addressing the workers' convention, Zardari stated that Pakistan never understood Balochistan. "Islamabad never understood Balochistan... it also does not understand Punjab, Sindh and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa," Zardari remarked.

He said that it was election period. Every party wants to come to power, but the PPP's desire to come to power is to serve the people, he said.

“We will build Pakistan and Balochistan. For us, Balochistan comes first, the rest of the provinces later,” the PPP leader said.

He added that the Baloch youth has been forgotten by everyone. Referring to the large number of young Baloch men and women who have left the country, Zardari said that “we want them to come back”. “We will serve them,” he said, adding that other countries will not take care of us.

Zardari urged the people of Balochistan to show support for the PPP in the upcoming elections, on February 8, 2024.

Addressing the youth of Balochistan, Zardari assured that his party would ensure construction of medical universities, colleges, and hospitals in every district of Balochistan.

"There are many resources in the province; there is a lot of room for progress," he added.

Source: Express Tribune

That's the reason he resigned from caretaker minister position, because something big for him is already reserved.

Former president Asif Ali Zardari expressed confidence on Thursday that the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) would emerge victorious in the Feb 8 elections with the support of the Pakistani people.

During a meeting with a delegation of the Christian community, the PPP leader stated that party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari's ten-point agenda would reshape the destiny of the country.

Zardari highlighted Lahore's significant historical role in establishing people's governance, and noted that individuals from minority communities had consistently supported democracy and unity.

The former president pledged to enact more effective legislation for the protection and rights of minority communities, notably the Christians.

Zardari asserted that the PPP would lead the fight for the rights of Pakistan's Christian community, emphasising the close association between the Christian community and the PPP.

The delegates discussed the PPP’s electoral campaign for Lahore’s NA-127 with the former president.

The delegation included Mrs Michael Cecil, Kashif Aslam, Samson Salamat, Naeem Gill, Bahram Francis, Peter Jacob, Peter Charles Sohtra, Jahangir Ghulam, Haroon Daniel, Sameera Shafiq, Yaser Talib, and Dr Ira.

Senators Anwar Lal Dean, Naveed Jeeva, Anthony Naveed, and others were also part of the delegation.

Source: Dunya News

Sindh is the only province with the worst condition among all three provinces but still the people of Sindh don't want to break free from mental slavery.

PPP accused of pre-poll rigging

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) has blamed the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) for alleged pre-poll rigging by shifting some polling stations away from the areas of the voters and engaging the local government representatives in the canvass.

Speaking at the press conference at Hyderabad Press Club on Saturday, the candidates including former MNA Sabir Hussain Qaimkhani, Abdul Aleem Khanzada and others demanded deployment of the army and the rangers at the polling stations where they are afraid that rigging might take place.

Qaimkhani said polling station number 127 at GBPS Haris Panhwar in NA-219 Latifabad taluka has been shifted to GBHS Husri which is five kilometers away from the locality where the voters reside.

He pointed out that the polling stations of over eight villages which were set up in the Kohsar area during 2013 and 2018 general elections in view of the proximity of the voters have been relocated to distant places.

He called for installing CCTV cameras especially in the female polling stations because his party feared that massive balloting would occur at those stations.

Qaimkhani alleged that in the previous general election the PPP's workers expelled the polling agents of MQM-P from some polling stations in Hyderabad during the vote count.

"They are again preparing a strategy to do the same by using money and the police force," he maintained.

He went on to accuse the candidates of PPP for using the government machinery to threaten the candidates of MQM-P.

He claimed that the photos of Mayor Hyderabad Kashif Ali Shoro can be seen on the PPP's banners and posters in violation of the ban imposed by the Election Commission of Pakistan.

Qaimkhani said the chairman of Town Municipal Corporations (TMCs) and those of the union committees were publicly campaigning for the PPP's candidates.

"The member Sindh in the ECP advocate Nisar Durrani is a part of the PPP's election campaign and he is also impeding action against that party for violating the election rules," he alleged.

Qaimkhani questioned why the ECP is silent in the face of such complaints.

The former MNA also blamed Jamaat-e-Islami for using the government's resources and vehicles to fix the party's flags and banners in Hyderabad.

The candidates MQM-P demanded the interim government and the ECP to take action against the government officers and the local government representatives who are being partisan in favour of a contesting party.

Statistics

There are three constituencies of the National Assembly and six of the Sindh Assembly in Hyderabad in which 1,225,147 people, including 662,713 male and 562,434 female voters, are registered to cast their votes on February 8.

As many as 883 polling stations consisting of 3,219 booths, among which 1,700 would be for male and 1,519 for female voters, are being established in Hyderabad.

Historically, two of the most populated talukas, City and Latifabad, have elected the lawmakers from MQM-P and the remaining two talukas with lower population, Qasimabad and Hyderabad, have thrown their weight behind the PPP's candidates.

There is one seat of NA and two of PS each in City and Latifabad talukas while Qasimabad and Hyderabad taluka share the NA seat while having one seat each of the PS. Until 2013, the MQM-P used to secure all the six seats from City, which is old Hyderabad, and Latifabad while one seat of the NA and two of PS from Qasimabad and Hyderabad were bagged by the PPP.

However, in 2018 the PPP made inroads in Latifabad by electorally capturing one of the two seats of the Sindh Assembly in Latifabad. In the ongoing election campaign, the PPP's candidates hope to secure more seats from erstwhile strongholds of the MQM-P in City taluka. The MQM-P, meanwhile, looks poised to win back the PS constituency of Latifabad from the PPP.

The party has launched a strong candidate, Qaimkhani who was elected as MNA from Latifabad, from that constituency of PS-62.

PPP clean sweeps Sindh

The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) clinched an unprecedented and absolute victory in five out of six administrative divisions in the interior Sindh, bagging 37 out of 39 National Assembly seats and 74 out of 83 Sindh Assembly seats.

The PPP routed the opponents in 22 districts, taking 11 National Assembly and 24 Sindh Assembly seats in Hyderabad division, eight National Assembly and 16 Sindh Assembly seats in Larkana; 7 National Assembly and 11 provincial assembly seats in Sukkur; 6 National Assembly and 12 provincial assembly seats in Nawabshah; and 5 National Assembly and 11 provincial Assembly seats in Mirpurkhas division.

The party lost only two National Assembly seats, which were in Hyderabad. The party however, won one remaining seat from there. In the five divisions, the party lost 9 provincial assembly seats, compared to 14 losses in 2018 elections.

Four of the candidates who could succeed against the PPP were the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)-backed independents, three belonged to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and two to the Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA).

The Mirpurkhas division, with 5 national and 11 provincial assembly seats turned up as the strongest electoral fortress for the party with no defeat. In the 25-seat Larkana division and 19-seat Nawabshah division, the PPP lost just one constituency each.

Out of 41 constituencies in Hyderabad division, the PPP's candidates were trounced only on six seats, all in Hyderabad district – one of the nine districts in the division. Three seats were also lost in Sukkur division which consists of 21 constituencies.

The PPP also won on five National Assembly constituencies in Jacobabad, Shikarpur, Ghotki, Mirpurkhas and Badin districts, which were won by the PTI, GDA and one independent in the 2018 elections.

The party caused upsets for the GDA in Sanghar and Khairpur districts, which had been considered as strongholds of Pir Pagara Syed Sibghatullah Rashdi, who heads the alliance. The GDA managed to secure one seat each from the two districts against its five provincial assembly seats in 2018.

The big shock surfaced in Badin, where Dr Zulfiqar Mirza and Dr Fehmida Mirza, whose sons and supported candidates could not defend their previous victories. Besides the Arbabs of Tharparkar, the Jatois of Naushehroferoze, the Abbassis of Larkana and the Syeds of Mirpurkhas were also vanquished.

The Jamaat-e-Ulema-Islam-Fazl also put up a strong fight in some constituencies in Jacobabad, Kashmore-Kandhkot, Shikarpur, Kambar-Shahdadkot and Sukkur. But, its candidates could not secure success.

However, despite such a massive inroad, the PPP did confront setbacks on at least in two provincial constituencies in Jacobabad and Ghotki districts. It lost its seat, PS-3 Jacobabad III, to PTI's independent candidate Mumtaz Hussain Khan and PS-19 Ghotki II to independent candidate Nadir Akmal Laghari.

Apart from the conquests and defeats, there were constituencies which witnessed very close competitions in terms of the results.

The PPP's Ali Jan Mazari was declared winner on NA-191 Jacobabad-cum-Kashmore with a margin of over 3,000 votes against his JUI-F's opponent Shahzain Khan who was polled 100,652 votes.

Former Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) chairperson Shazia Marri of the PPP received 156,002 votes in NA-209 Sanghar, against 139,604 votes of GDA’s Muhammad Khan Junejo.

PPP's Mahesh Kumar Malani and GDA's Arbab Ghulam Rahim, a former chief minister of Sindh, also had a massive fight in NA-215 Tharparkar with the former getting 132,061 votes and the latter 113,346 votes.

Similar, electoral battle was seen between PPP's Makhdoom Jameeluz Zaman and PML-N's Bashir Memon, a former director general of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on NA-216 Matiari and between PPP's Irfan Ali Laghari and GDA's Liaquat Ali Jatoi on NA-227 Dadu.

Dynasty's victories

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari and his sisters Faryal Talpur and Azra Afzal Pechuho were all elected on their respective seats with a large margin. Bilawal was polled 135,112 votes on NA-194 Larkana and 85,370 votes on NA-196 Qambar-Shahdadkot. His opponents from the JUI-F received 35,311 and 34,499 votes, respectively, on the two seats.

Similarly, Zardari secured 146,989 votes against PTI-supported independent candidate Sardar Sher Muhammad Rind Baloch's 51,916 votes on NA-207 in Benazirabad district. Faryal Talpur received 85,917 votes in PS-10 Larkana and Azra Pechuho secured 75,260 votes in PS-36 Benazirabad.

MQM-P vs PTI

The battle between the two parties unfolded only in Hyderabad district. However, MQM ended up winning two National Assembly and three provincial assembly seats, giving only one provincial constituency to a PTI-backed independent candidate, according to RO's results.

The results of the MQM’s victory in NA-219, NA-220 and PS-64 were announced late on Friday night, around 30 hours after the end of the polling process.

Karachi Division

The MQM appeared as the largest party with 12 National Assembly seats in Karachi, with a clean sweep in the Central and Korangi districts. The PPP got six of 18 seats in Karachi division. Similarly, with 20 provincial assembly seats, the MQM was leading in the city.

Independent candidates bagged 10 seats in metropolis, followed by the PPP’s 9. The Jamaat-e-Islami got only 2 seats, according to the unofficial results of the 41 out of 47 seats of Karachi division.

SOURCE: https://tribune.com.pk/story/2456016/ppp-clean-sweeps-sindh

Murad likely to be Sindh CM again

The PPP has not officially decided yet who the party’s next Sindh chief minister would be but sources told The Express Tribune that Syed Murad Ali Shah, who was holding this coveted position until the caretaker set-up took over for the general elections, was a strong candidate.

Earlier, rumours had surfaced that the main contenders were Faryal Talpur -- sister of party co-chairperson and former president Asif Ali Zardari; former provincial information minister Sharjeel Inam Memon; and ex-local government minister Syed Nasir Hussain Shah.

However, the sources claimed that Faryal was not interested in the slot.

The sources disclosed that the PPP had finalised the name and the party could announce it in the next couple of days.

They added that the top party leadership was satisfied with Murad’s performance.

With a clear majority in the provincial assembly, the PPP will easily bag the slot without forming any alliances.

Murad replaced Syed Qaim Ali Shah in July 2016 and remained one of the active chief ministers of Sindh.

He continued his second tenure after the general elections in 2018 till 2023, when the interim set-up took over for the polls.

In the recent elections, Murad secured victory from PS-77 Jamshoro-I against Roshan Ali of the Grand Democratic Alliance.

It is not for the first time that rumours of the remaining three candidates have surfaced.

Faryal has won from PS-10 Larkana-I by defeating JUI-P’s Kifayatullah in recent general elections. Memon emerged victorious from PS-61 Hyderabad-II competing against JUI-F’s Saeed Talpur. Nasir gained success in the race for PS-25 Sukkur-IV while JUI-P’s Amir Bux was the runner-up.

In the next Sindh Assembly session, which will be held after the final notifications of the successful candidates are issued, Speaker Agha Siraj Durrani will administer oath to the new members.

Durrani has recently said all was set for the next provincial assembly session.

SOURCE: https://tribune.com.pk/story/2456637/murad-likely-to-be-sindh-cm-again

This is what the performance of PPP is in SINDH. They have done nothing, nothing of the people of Sindh and they have been in government in Sindh for ages now. People who still support this party are a bunch of ignorant and illiterate individuals.

---------------------------------

Hyderabad citizen forced to consume muddy water

There is severe shortage of water supply in Hyderabad during Ramazan. Muddy water is being supplied through water supply lines.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) MPA, Engineer Sabir Hussain Qaimkhani said that there is severe shortage of water supply in Cantt during Ramazan. Muddy water is being supplied through water supply lines in the city. Apart from this, power supply goes off for long periods during water supply times. Due to the closure of the pumping station in the city, residents are facing drainage problems.

Qaimkhani contacted Commissioner and Director General of Hyderabad Development Authority and informed them about the problems of the city.

He said that the water supply situation in his constituency and adjacent areas is very serious. Water is not being supplied from filter plant. Mucky water is being provided in some areas. In many areas, people are not getting wter at all. Due to scarcity of water in the month of Ramazan, citizens are facing problems in their daily prayers and rituals.

He informed the Commissioner Hyderabad and DG HDA about the situation and said that there is an immediate need to introduce a scheme for a new water reservoir in Hyderabad. The existing water reservoirs are insufficient to meet the needs of the city. Water is stolen from the main lines that supply water to the city.

The prolonged and unnecessary load shedding by Hesco at the water supply filter plant and other places has worsened the situation. He suggested that new turbines should be installed on the water supply unit. He urged the commissioner to call a meeting with all the relevant institutions immediately to solve this serious problem so that a comprehensive and integrated policy can be formulated.

Commissioner Hyderabad, Qureshi and DG HAD, Zahid Hussain Shar appreciated all the talks of Qaim Khani and immediately announced to hold a meeting of the relevant institutions within two days.

They said that help will be taken from the police, magistrate and district administration to prevent theft of water, to ensure uninterrupted supply and proper distribution.

Qaim Khani demanded immediate implementation of these demands from Commissioner Hyderabad and DG HDA. He said that with these measures, the people of Hyderabad will be able to lead a better life in the coming summers.

SOURCE: EXPRESS TRIBUNE

LOL. Criminals asking criminals for help to fight against CRIME. This is pure comedy.

---------------------------

PPP asks Muttahida to support police in fight against street crime in Karachi

In a rare show of unity, lawmakers belonging to the opposition Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan and ruling Pakistan Peoples Party put aside their differences and sat together with top police authorities to find a solution to the menace of street crime in the metropolis.

An 11-member delegation of the MQM-P, led by Leader of the Opposition in the Sindh Assembly Ali Khurshidi called on Home Minister Ziaul Hasan Lanjar at the Central Police Office, where Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ghulam Nabi Memon gave a comprehensive briefing on street crime.

Karachi Mayor Murtaza Wahab, ministers Jam Khan Shoro and Dost Ali Rahimoon of the PPP were also present. The two sides discussed ‘growing’ street crimes in the city and sought an effective policing system to curb the menace.

During the meeting, the home minister sought cooperation from the MQM-P , asking the delegation to come forward and support the police in their efforts to protect life and property of the people.

Opposition leader Khurshidi said that the MQM-P wanted a political and administrative solution of the problem of street crime.

Talking to the media after the meeting, Mr Khurshidi said that killing of youths during street crimes was not a ‘political’ but ‘humanitarian issue’.

“We do not want partisan politics over this issue, but we want a political and administrative solution to this menace, therefore we came for the meeting,” he said, adding that no party should give an ‘ethnic’ colour to the issue of street crime.

“We will not let the citizens suffer because of negligence of the police or the government,” he added.

The opposition leader warned that if street crime were not controlled, they would be compelled to stage a “political protest”.

Responding to a question, Mr Khurshidi said that the delegation asked the home minister to give preference to ‘local officers’ in appointing SHOs in Karachi.

He said the home minister was also asked to introduce ‘community policing’ in the metropolis.

IGP admits surge in cars, motorbike snatching

During the briefing, the IGP admitted that there was a surge in snatching of cars and motorcycles in Karachi, but brushed aside the impression about any rise in snatching of cell phones and theft of four-wheelers and two-wheelers, calming that due to ‘efforts’ of the law-enforcement agency the rate of street crimes in the metropolis was not growing, but rather ‘declining’.

The IGP said that till April 24, a total of 48 people were shot dead in street crimes whose 46 cases were registered.

He said 12 other murder cases had been included which did not belong to street crimes.

He said out of 46 cases, 27 cases had been ‘traced or solved’ while 13 suspected street criminals were shot dead in ‘encounters’ while 33 others, including 27 in injured condition, were arrested.

He said of the 12 other murder cases that a section of media had reported as robbery related killings, eight of them had been ‘traced’ and it transpired that they were the outcome of other crimes, not robbery.

256 street crimes per day reported in 2023

Giving comparative data, the IG said in the last year of 2023, 256 street crimes (which included snatching of cars, bikes, cell phones and theft of four-wheelers and two-wheelers) per day were reported but in current year of 2024 till April 24, the said five heads of the street crimes were continuously declining.

He pointed out that in January 2024, 252 street crimes per day were reported, 251 in Feb, 243 in March and so far till April 24, a total of 174 street crimes reported per day as per data of the Citizens Police Liaison Committee and the police.

The IGP admitted that snatching of cars and motorcycles were on the rise, but snatching of cell phones and theft of four-wheelers and two-wheelers were on decline.

He pointed out that last year from January to April 24, 2023, a total of 8,912 cell phones were snatched, but during the same corresponding period this year, 6,940 mobile phones were snatched, thus there was a reduction of 1,972 cell phones.

“By making comparative analysis of street crimes, I don’t want to show that we’re ‘satisfied’ with the crimes but we feel sorry over the loss of innocent lives and want to tell the people that the police are making concerted efforts to eliminate this menace,” observed the IG.

‘Cops with ties to riverine dacoits not given posting in Karachi’

The IGP said that the MQM-P lawmakers had raised the issue of policemen suspected of having links with dacoit gangs in riverine area.

He said he informed them that none of them had been given posting in Karachi. They were transferred to the police headquarters in Karachi to face inquiries over their alleged criminal activities.

“These policemen have the right to defend themselves,” said the IG. Different officers have been appointed for inquiries against them. If the transferred policemen are found involved in criminal activities, they will be ‘challaned’ (formerly charge-sheeted).

He said none of the policemen transferred from Shikarpur had been given posting in Karachi.

SOURCE: DAWN

Back