World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latief out on 1, great news as I was getting a feeling he may get into the team due to his bowling

Pakistan | 2/28 | 4.5 Overs | Need 115 runs to win from 15.1 overs

Khalid Latif - dont want to even see him in a Pakistan shirt....bollox player to say the least!

Pakistan | 2/29 | 5 Overs | Need 114 runs to win from 15 overs

srh said:
Both Latif and Hafeez failed.
hafeez did verrrrrrrrrrrrry well last match and in recent domestic matches..............he will be in the playing XI vs bang im suuure

cricketcrazy said:
are you guys follwoing it on CricInfo? is there any one showing these matches on tv?
cricinfo its not coming on any chnl

30/2 5ovrs

Osman said:
Khalid Latif - dont want to even see him in a Pakistan shirt....bollox player to say the least!

That means S Butt plays against BD. I am dancing with joy already!

Pakistan | 2/31 | 5.1 Overs | Need 112 runs to win from 14.5 overs

Pakistan | 3/33 | 5.3 Overs | Need 110 runs to win from 14.4 overs

relax everyone ....remember ...its never over as long as Razzaq is still to come

So what happened to all that talk of taking these practice games seriously Lala??

inshallah he will perform when we r in a do or die situation.........................................backing lala all the way

Pakistan 33/3 (6.0/20 ov)

Pakistan require another 110 runs with 7 wickets and 14.0 overs remaining

what the hell Zimbabwe got paK in big trouble ..i hope umar and kamran win this match for us now inshallah

Pakistan | 3/33 | 6 Overs | Need 110 runs to win from 14 overs

sannah12 said:
cricinfo go to full scorecard still to bat names include hammad azam
that was meant 2 be sarcastic................u sounded like u saw hammad actually being used

hashmist said:
So what happened to all that talk of taking these practice games seriously Lala??

he showed that in his bowling

cricket_fever said:
inshallah he will perform when we r in a do or die situation.........................................backing lala all the way
I hope so bro. Bc their bowling is not looking too good right now, which means the batting has to click, no choice.

IM NOT YOU said:
UPDATE

zimbabwe have dropped 2 catches already

4 wickets should be down by now

Looks like you are getting updates from a parallel world!

Pakistan | 3/36 | 6.4 Overs | Need 107 runs to win from 80 balls

anyway its better to lose now rather than when its time for the crunch matches.

AFRIDI WICKET UPDATE

ball was juggled twice by fielder and then caught by a separate fielder ... so in fact two people shared the catch

Pakistan | 3/37 | 7 Overs | Need 106 runs to win from 78 balls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back