World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
its pretty disturbing to know that 4 wickets are down and another two could've potentially been down if zimbabwe didnt drop catches.

pakistan is making a mess of this chase ( as they always do)

Another one!!!
Zimbabwe 142/7 (20/20 ov)
Pakistan 66/4 (9.4/20 ov)
Pakistan won the toss and elected to field

Pakistan 67/4 (9.5/20 ov)

Pakistan require another 76 runs with 6 wickets and 10.1 overs remaining

Pakistan | 5/67 | 10 Overs | Need 76 runs to win from 60 balls

Kamran also gone, this team is struggling

Still, with Razzaq to come, we should be able to do this.

These idiots can't play good spin, Utseya playing with them.

Stewie said:
man we really suck.. how can we win the world cup if we cannot beat zimbabwe.. bangladesh must be licking their lips right about now..

and Australia must really be happy.

:)) so true

Pakistan | 5/69 | 10.2 Overs | Need 74 runs to win from 58 balls

Pakistan | 5/70 | 10.3 Overs | Need 73 runs to win from 57 balls

Pakistan | 5/71 | 10.4 Overs | Need 72 runs to win from 56 balls

Does anyone know how our fielding's been so far in these warm up games? Curious how has all the hard work paid off for Waqar.

fawad alam aka superman (only pakistani who knows how to bat under pressure) will save the day

Now its up to Mr. Lottory aka Misbah and Razzaq - don't expect anything from fawad useless(in 2020) alam, He will only make it worse by wasting deliveries.

Last edited:
Sangakkara in sex Scandal
Reuters
31st March 2008

Popular Sri Lankan cricketer Kumar Sangakkara was yesterday caught by his wife in bed with several obese black women during Sri Lankas tour to WI.

Kumar, who was widely tipped be Sri Lankas next test captain admitted he had a problem with or a rather fetish for obese black women.

“It started when I was about 12, my servant at home was from a village and she was very dark. I was really into her and quoted Shakespear to her get her into bed. It worked. I lost my virginity to her and every time I was in the US I would hook up with some obese women on and off.”

Sri Lanka Cricket who has never been faced with such a situation before are unclear as to how they will proceed to discipline Sangakkara. Arjuna Ranatunga, who hunts Australian for fun said:”Look here, Sanga is a man and he has needs. Im not gonna drop a guy who averages 50+ in test cricket cuz he had some booty call, Besides I have already confiscated the pics he took with his mistresses and also taken down the numbers of the call girl services he used to see these are valid accusations”

Late last night the WI Paparazi, posted pics of Sangas lady love

Viewer discretion is adviced. :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Misbah needs to hit out here. Fawad needs to rotate the strike.

Pakistan | 5/72 | 11 Overs | Need 71 runs to win from 54 balls

Yes Hammad Azam should have been given a go in this situation.. Lets see what grandpa does. What ever happens, I hope it makes us get a lift before the real thing starts.

Joy Bangla said:
Reuters
31st March 2008

Popular Sri Lankan cricketer Kumar Sangakkara was yesterday caught by his wife in bed with several obese black women during Sri Lankas tour to WI.

Kumar, who was widely tipped be Sri Lankas next test captain admitted he had a problem with or a rather fetish for obese black women.

“It started when I was about 12, my servant at home was from a village and she was very dark. I was really into her and quoted Shakespear to her get her into bed. It worked. I lost my virginity to her and every time I was in the US I would hook up with some obese women on and off.”

Sri Lanka Cricket who has never been faced with such a situation before are unclear as to how they will proceed to discipline Sangakkara. Arjuna Ranatunga, who hunts Australian for fun said:”Look here, Sanga is a man and he has needs. Im not gonna drop a guy who averages 50+ in test cricket cuz he had some booty call, Besides I have already confiscated the pics he took with his mistresses and also taken down the numbers of the call girl services he used to see these are valid accusations”

source ??????????????

Pakistan | 5/73 | 11.5 Overs | Need 70 runs to win from 49 balls

The better team will win the match. So far both teams are playing okay. Pakistan has not shown anything amazing in this game. Just an average team.

Joy Bangla said:
Reuters
31st March 2008

Wrong thread........
Old news.........
Grow up........... ;-)

Dare2Dream said:
Not at all, good riddence, he was dead weight, waste of balls in T20

Dont you know the pattern...we are missing all those players who we know cannot play now.

I say we're missing Abdul Qadir...

Pakistan | 5/74 | 12 Overs | Need 69 runs to win from 48 balls

Pakistan | 5/78 | 12.1 Overs | Need 65 runs to win from 47 balls

folks lets not forget zimbabwe have been in the caribbean for months now and are experts at these pitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back