World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the perfect setup for both Fawad and Misbah to prove themselves.

IM NOT YOU said:
folks lets not forget zimbabwe have been in the caribbean for months now and are experts at these pitches
and that they even beat australia

IM NOT YOU said:
both akmal brothers got out attempting to get a boundary

thats all they know abt tackling a situation demanding some patience and grit.
Hope Abdur Razzaq and co can turn it on in the end

Fawad is slow as hell for T20. I would rather have Hammad Azam in the side.

The Slogger said:
I think this is the perfect setup for both Fawad and Misbah to prove themselves.

That's right. These 2 need to play till the end or atleast set it up for Razzaq.

cricketcrazy said:
Wht the heck is FAWAD doing out there 7 singles of 10 balls?
what else you want? team already struggling you think he will try to hit every ball and get out in the process?

Pakistan should let Azam bat in this and see what he can do. I hope they do not put Butt in there

Pakistan | 5/80 | 13 Overs | Need 63 runs to win from 42 balls

after 13 overs both batsmen are struggling to score. Their strike rates are in 70s.

Pakistan | 5/81 | 13.1 Overs | Need 62 runs to win from 41 balls

Afridi is very selfish, he thinks he can bat anywhere. To me he's just a slogger, why is Razzaq not batting right now i don't know.... after Fawada does toook toook until 18th over, they'll send in RAzzaq and expect him to win the game. errrrr

RumiNYC said:
Kiya bhai log...phaat giya kiya ?
You are in no position to take shots. Do you remember what happened to Bangladesh yesterday? The batsmen folded like a pack of cards to Yardy, a part-timer. Utseya, Price and Lamb are very good spinners and there is a lot of assistance in the pitch. And remember if Pakistan lose now they will up their game 200% for Saturday. This match is still within Pakistan's reach.

Pakistan | 5/82 | 13.2 Overs | Need 61 runs to win from 40 balls

We need to just polish our skill. We don't need to worry about the win or loss. This is just a practice match

All five batsmen got caught out. Means they are struggling. This is where we are always behind. Instead of hiring bating coach we are always going for bowling coach.

Pakistan | 5/87 | 13.4 Overs | Need 56 runs to win from 38 balls

They should try ticking the scoreboard over and get the odd boundary and from 16+ go crazy. :afridi

Equinox said:
You are in no position to take shots. Do you remember what happened to Bangladesh yesterday? The batsmen folded like a pack of cards to Yardy, a part-timer. Utseya, Price and Lamb are very good spinners and there is a lot of assistance in the pitch. And remember if Pakistan lose now they will up their game 200% for Saturday. This match is still within Pakistan's reach.

Opps my bad then dude

Pakistan | 5/87 | 14 Overs | Need 56 runs to win from 36 balls

Will be happy with a close finish. Win is not meaningful as long as Hammad and Razzaq get to bat

Equinox said:
agreed. i want pak to win.

Pakistan | 5/88 | 14.2 Overs | Need 55 runs to win from 34 balls

its.raja said:
what else you want? team already struggling you think he will try to hit every ball and get out in the process?
Another Fawad apologist...

Pakistan | 5/89 | 14.4 Overs | Need 54 runs to win from 32 balls

Pakistan | 5/91 | 15 Overs | Need 52 runs to win from 30 balls

Required Run Rate is over 10. Amir Sohail must be eating Fawad live on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back