World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan 37/3 (7.0/20 ov)

Pakistan require another 106 runs with 7 wickets and 13.0 overs remaining

:umarakmal me and umar win match for pakistan today inshallah ..me and umar good batsmen

cricket_fever said:
what happened to waqars practice targets during training camp//.........50 in 6 eh?
lolzz forget the training. this is Pakistan ;-) we are called unpredicted team remember

sannah12 said:
anyway its better to lose now rather than when its time for the crunch matches.

losing in warm-ups is always a blessing in disguise for us. But I hope we pull this one off. Losing to ZIM will be very demoralizing. :13:

fawad_wellwisher said:
Looks like you are getting updates from a parallel world!

no, that is the truth.

zimbabwe dropped two catches off the pakistani top order.

and even afridis was about to be a drop but another fielder made a miraculous catch

Pakistan | 3/37 | 7.1 Overs | Need 106 runs to win from 77 balls

Coaching to an Afridi or Gadha is equal :D. no matter what he will close his eyes and hit the ball :D

Whats Going On but Everyone Dont Worry INSALLAH AKMAL BROTHERS WIll Do IT For PAK INSALLAH

IM NOT YOU said:
no, that is the truth.

and even afridis was about to be a drop but another fielder made a miraculous catch

Fine I believe you :)

Pakistan | 3/44 | 7.4 Overs | Need 99 runs to win from 74 balls

man we really suck.. how can we win the world cup if we cannot beat zimbabwe.. bangladesh must be licking their lips right about now..

and Australia must really be happy.

Actually, losing today won't be a bad thing. This will get the team on its toes.

for those of you doubting my updates, i gave you the windward islands vs australia score a good 3 hours before cricinfo.

so take that!

IM NOT YOU said:
no, that is the truth.

who told u ?????????

IM NOT YOU said:
no, that is the truth.

plz can u confirm was it really latif bowling

IM NOT YOU said:
for those of you doubting my updates, i gave you the windward islands vs australia score a good 3 hours before cricinfo.

so take that!
And you also had Zimbabwe scoring 180.......

Pakistan | 3/44 | 8 Overs | Need 99 runs to win from 72 balls

Ali Muzaffar said:
plz can u confirm was it really latif bowling

no idea bro, im getting updates from west indians ... they probably dont even know what latif looks like

Pakistan | 3/63 | 8.5 Overs | Need 80 runs to win from 67 balls

IM NOT YOU said:
no idea bro, im getting updates from west indians ... they probably dont even know what latif looks like
ok thanx

Pakistan | 3/64 | 9 Overs | Need 79 runs to win from 66 balls

kingusama92 said:
Kamran Akmal just laid out some phainty with 3 sixes.
yes, 3 off the leg spinner in his first over.

Kami just showed why he is in the T20 team jsut for his batting good keeping is a bonus, haha

Pakistan | 4/64 | 9.2 Overs | Need 79 runs to win from 64 balls

Fawad next man in. Needs to put in a solid performance here.

And Umar Akmal falls, 64/4 after 9.2 overs

So we are relying on akmal bros again and some people don't acknowledge their value.
Is the match being broadcast?

ok Umar Akmal failed as well. So 4 batsmen have failed so far. Good thing is Kami is getting his form back.

is kamran akmal the only person on this team who knows how to consistently bat in t20's?

Pakistan 64/4 (9.2/20 ov)

Pakistan require another 79 runs with 6 wickets and 10.4 overs remaining

Stewie said:
man we really suck.. how can we win the world cup if we cannot beat zimbabwe.. bangladesh must be licking their lips right about now..

and Australia must really be happy.
nope bro. i wanted u to win this one easily. if pakistan lose 2day they r gonna rock on saturday as far as i know pakistan :(

Pakistan | 4/66 | 9.4 Overs | Need 77 runs to win from 62 balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back