WT20 | India vs Australia | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Dhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
WT20 | India vs Australia | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Dhaka | India Innings

Good fielding.

Kohli 23 off 22. He'd be hoping Dhoni wins the toss in the semi, and he comes in when India's chasing 130 odd so he can play his slow boring and safe innings.

Sidhu comparing Shoaib Akthar with a diesel engine :sidhu

Kohli 23 off 22. He'd be hoping Dhoni wins the toss in the semi, and he comes in when India's chasing 130 odd so he can play his slow boring and safe innings.

Kohli can't play quality bowling.. he was good only against mediocre attacks like WI/Pak/Ban..

law of avgs caught up with kohli. lucky for india in a dead rubber.

3 games vs 1. I'll take this law of (biased) averages :p

Yuvraj in desperate need of runs
He's in bad form. If he gets out cheaply, Indian batting could be exposed like I said. Good for them they dropped that hack Dhawan. For a change, Indian bowling has hid their batting weaknesses so far.

law of avgs caught up with kohli. lucky for india in a dead rubber.
Yeah because he was smashing centuries after centuries before.

true. i mean your name.

Mean while the overated BEAST:kohli...cannot even clear the 30-yard circle....

Reminded me of FAWAD alam

Muirhead to Kohli, OUT, Muirhead strikes second ball! He isn't afraid to toss this up, draws Kohli out of the crease and he lofts down the ground, he can't clear long-off though, taken by White at the edge of the circle

Feel bad watching UV :( This is the guy who won us the WC 3 years ago.

Muirhead to Kohli, OUT, Muirhead strikes second ball! He isn't afraid to toss this up, draws Kohli out of the crease and he lofts down the ground, he can't clear long-off though, taken by White at the edge of the circle

Lmao! He was caught on the boundary

Take as much time as you want yuvi. .dont throw it away man. .i have complete faith in you.

VERITAS . . AEQUITAS.

Shehzad had a good knock today after so many matches, and Kohli had his rare "failure" (by Kohli's standards mind you) and some Pakistanis are pretending as if they have won a WC game against India. :))

Yuvraj is an Australia basher, could expect him to do summet :kami :umarakmal

Shake that thing miss galla galla....lol love Sean Paul playing in the back

Well it does say can't clear long-off. Instead of saying edge of circle, they should have said edge of boundary.

Shehzad had a good knock today after so many matches, and Kohli had his rare "failure" (by Kohli's standards mind you) and some Pakistanis are pretending as if they have won a WC game against India. :))

Umar Akmal..smashed the same attack ...And u are 50/3...shows..hiw overated u are

Umar Akmal..smashed the same attack ...And u are 50/3...shows..hiw overated u are

And how much did Umar score today against Bangladesh? :)) Don't show too much faith in once in a year wonders :)

And how much did Umar score today against Bangladesh? :)) Don't show too much faith in once in a year wonders :)
not the best time for downplaying him....He hit a 59, 102*, 74, 94 in his previous few innings, one of which against BanglaWangla :kohli

This is where Mitchell Johnson is required as these two are Indias best T20 batsmen

not the best time for downplaying him....He hit a 59, 102*, 74, 94 in his previous few innings, one of which against BanglaWangla :kohli

I'm not. He's good when he gets going. I'm just reminding some people who are just jumping up and down like kangaroos that Kohli got out relatively "cheaply" today.

Good - let these both struggle and try to gain some form. I don't mind if we lose today.

Rubbish cricket from us. Truly exposed. Australia haven't bowled particularly well but its clear that kohli and bowlers had hidden our weaknesses. Expecting to get destroyed in the semis lol.

Re: WT20 | India vs Australia | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Dhaka | India Innings

Rubbish cricket from us. Truly exposed. Australia haven't bowled particularly well but its clear that kohli and bowlers had hidden our weaknesses. Expecting to get destroyed in the semis lol.

It's only a dead rubber

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You ok with finishing 2nd and playing maybe SL?

I'd rather play SL in finals if it comes to that, but even if we have to play them in the semis, I feel more confident facing them vs SA/NZ.

If you guys are chasing then nope

I'm not. He's good when he gets going. I'm just reminding some people who are just jumping up and down like kangaroos that Kohli got out relatively "cheaply" today.
obviously everyone would be when Viv 2.0 is out

Oh the irony...RIGHT NOW...KANGAROOS ARE REALLY MAKING U GUYS JUMO..NO?:ajmal

That's what I said - some people are jumping more than they are.

Lol I couldn't care less if we lose today. I back our team to come good in pressure situations.

:four by UV. That should make you sit sit down now. :)

Lol UV :))

So it's all about winning a toss against India

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol UV can't get it away. Dhoni has given him a really long rope. Probably his last tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back