WT20 | India vs Australia | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Dhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Point

Local Club Star
Runs
Australia has won the toss and elected to bowl. Dhoni finally lost the toss and India's batting finally to be exposed.

Rahane in for Dhawan.

Mohit Sharma in for Shami.

Cameron White in for Faulkner.

I'd instead call it good practice for the Indians before the semis. They needed to have a bat first and check how their batting is actually while setting targets, and has anything changed with regards to defending a score.

Glad we are setting up a target. This will be a good practice match for knockout stage.

WT20 | India vs Australia | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Dhaka | India Innings

Good that we're batting first. Needed to lose a toss for it to come to that.

I would have swapped Rahane for Rohit. Would have given Shikhar another chance to find form, and get Rahane a hit in case we need to rely on him during the semis.

Or maybe that's Dhoni's way of getting someone to up their game - by dropping him. Wasn't true for Rohit though.

Let's see if Kohli plays the same boring 1's and 2's sort of innings. He might have to take a chance today.

I want our batsman to go berzerk don't really care if we lose just want see some 6s and 4s :127::127::127: #BeastMode #:afridi

Last edited:
what do you mean by exposed.
Indian bowlers have set up every match so far. Batting will be under some sort of pressure for the first time. Kohli will have to show some urgency instead of playing a test innings and Dhoni hasn't batted at all yet.

If Maxwell gets his carnage going, Indian spinners will have a new challenge too.

Indian bowlers have set up every match so far. Batting will be under some sort of pressure for the first time. Kohli will have to show some urgency instead of playing a test innings and Dhoni hasn't batted at all yet.

If Maxwell gets his carnage going, Indian spinners will have a new challenge too.

you mean to say they will crumble under pressure .
btw how much do you think India will score.

Dropped catches by Hogg and Hodge lost the game for Australia against Pakistan
one mistake costing them semi final spot

Really really poor team selection by Aus .. Hodge+Watson+Muirhead+Maxwell can all potentially be smashed .. Australia only have 5 real bowling options so I predict a 200 to be put up.

Are the commies talking about Inspector Gadget??!!!! LOL i love these guys....

Starc this future ATG miles better than Junaid showing his clasd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If Australia beats India the winner of the Pak v WI is most likely going to qualify op of the group since both Pak & WI have a better NRR then Ind

Pagri sambhal jatta oye pagri sambhal :))

Great toss loss for India. India would much rather defend in a dead rubber match. Better let the law of average catchup now then later.

Also good that mohit finally got a chance, good practice for all.

Just changed the channel to English commentary, can't take the sidhu torture

Last edited:

I actually switched it on to Hindi. Sidhu adds some laughter to the match.

Insan, Bandar, Kissan and Kohli all in one sentence. Only sidhu can do it.

Mods: Please have a emoticon for Sidhu. please please ... I can see so much use of it already

Insan, Bandar, Kissan and Kohli all in one sentence. Only sidhu can do it.

Mods: Please have a emoticon for Sidhu. please please ... I can see so much use of it already

Would be good... Go to comments and suggestions sections.

:out

Muirhead gets Kohli

Kohli big wicket by Muirhead

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Kohli :out

Glad it happened now, a choke was due.

Time for YV to make a comeback. Aus is his favorite team

Kohli :out Don't mind it much - middle and lower middle order need a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back