WT20 | India vs WI | Group 2 | 23/03/14 | Mirpur | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricfan967

ODI Debutant
Runs
India won the toss and will bowl first, group will be perfectly poised should WI win this one.

Looks like its gonna be a belter. Both teams packed with big hitters. Hope West Indies win, just so all the top teams are on the same points, which makes the games have more meaning

India are my favorites in this game.

Too much batting power for these conditions and WIndian bowlers (no disrespect) :kohli

after seeing the previous match i think that our bowlers are going to murdered by Caribbeans .

I have rarely seen Dhoni losing toss. Amazing captain

How does that make him an amazing captain? It's a 50% probability that he will call it right. Nothing to do with the person calling the toss at all.

Why is pretty much no one in the Windies team singing along?

The Windies players are so cool and friendly. I don't mind losing to them.. My second favorite team after India..

Edit: Probably Australia and Windies both are up there for me..

Windies players seem to be the coolest and friendliest guys. Having fun and playing with the kids. Great stuff.

Not expecting much from gayle !

Windies usually crumble against India !

Rohit, please bribe Dwayne not to score against us..

Kohli, calm down the other beast :))

Let's see Indian bowlers kya :gul khilate hai ..

Your bowlers will restrict WI to under 150 your bowlers are big game players they are just pathetic outside ICC tournaments to create an illusion if they wanted to they could be ATGS but they are too nice :YK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Windies won the countdown battle ..their players looked so much cooler. :(

Your bowlers will restrict WI to under 150 your bowlers are big game players they are just pathetic outside ICC tournaments to create an illusion if they wanted to they could be ATGS but they are too nice :YK

Yess.. 100% true. :nehra

Explain .

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

If India win all the games then it'll be us competing with AUS WI for second and we've beaten AUS already If we beat WI and Bangladesh we will go through if India win all their games

Why is pretty much no one in the Windies team singing along?

Windies anthem doesn't have the same effect as a Pak/indo/eng/Aus anthem. Because Windies is basically a bunch of different countries joined together. Unlike other countries, had it been a barbados/trinada's anthem they would havebeen singing along.

Right now if Asia XI was playing and they had a anthem i dont think any players would be singing either.

Windies anthem doesn't have the same effect as a Pak/indo/eng/Aus anthem. Because Windies is basically a bunch of different countries joined together. Unlike other countries, had it been a barbados/trinada's anthem they would havebeen singing along.

Right now if Asia XI was playing and they had a anthem i dont think any players would be singing either.

Makes sense. I was thinking along the same lines but wasn't sure if that might be the reason. Should explain the purported lack of passion for the national team that Windies are questioned for.

Indian bowlers turning up today will be easy win for them

If India win all the games then it'll be us competing with AUS WI for second and we've beaten AUS already If we beat WI and Bangladesh we will go through if India win all their games

If India loses every match from now and Pakistan win every match... Pakistan will go through as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back