Yati Narsinghanand calls upon Hindus to invade Kaaba

KingKhanWC

Test Captain
Runs
The notorious Hindu-right wing member and hatemonger Yati Narsinghanand has once again delivered a hate speech targeting Muslims. He called on Hindus to attack Mecca and invade Kabba. He claimed that the holy zam zam water belongs to their deity.

The video of the same has gone viral on social media and Muslims all around the world have condemned the hate remarks and called on the government of India to take action against Narsinghanand

The repeat offender called on Hindus to stand against Muslims and reach not only Afghanistan but “Mecca also where the alleged Mahadev temple” is located. Narsinghanand, a Dasna temple priest in Ghaziabad is known for his hate-spewing remarks against Muslims.

Pertinently, the trends that support Narsinghanand are being promoted by top BJP leaders, especially Kapil Mishra who shares a close relationship with him. Kapil Mishra earlier started a donation drive for Narsinghanand’s mission to “remove Islam and Muslims from the face of Earth.”

Narsinghanand does not operate alone. He is backed by several inflammatory individuals on the far right. He also makes good use of certain social media practices, gurukuls and fringe elements who operate on their own.

Last year in April, he along with other hate mongers was booked for hate speeches made at a “Hindu Mahapanchayat” that “50 percent of Hindus will convert” in 20 years if a Muslim becomes the prime minister of the country.

https://freepresskashmir.news/2023/...singhanand-calls-upon-hindus-to-invade-kaaba/

Does this mean we Muslims should be worried now?
[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] - what is Mahadev temple?

Are you worried?

Not personally but perhaps we should keep an eye on such hate and threats. After all India is a nuclear power run by extremists.

Does anyone know of any prominent Hindu's who have stood up against the RSS ideology? Surely there must be many from imo what is a peaceful faith, upset at how their religion is being tarnished?

:))) He is India's Zaid Hamid.

It says "promoted by top BJP leaders, especially Kapil Mishra"

I guess his views are shared by people in India's government but they dont speak their mind as much. Not a great comparison.

Can you explain what the Mahadev temple is?

It says "promoted by top BJP leaders, especially Kapil Mishra"

I guess his views are shared by people in India's government but they dont speak their mind as much. Not a great comparison.

Can you explain what the Mahadev temple is?

It's probably a conspiracy theory cooked up by him. You have no idea about this man. He has made news multiple times in the past. He keeps making horrible claims about muslims, and is a completely insane, demented individual. He is comparable to Zaid Hamid. And I say that because Zaid Hamid doesn't hate India, he hates Hindus. Similarly Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati doesn't hate Pakistan, he hates muslims.

Just Google about him, and you'll know first hand that he is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a conspiracy theory cooked up by him. You have no idea about this man. He has made news multiple times in the past. He keeps making horrible claims about muslims, and is a completely insane, demented individual. He is comparable to Zaid Hamid. And I say that because Zaid Hamid doesn't hate India, he hates Hindus. Similarly Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati doesn't hate Pakistan, he hates muslims.

So Google will tell you he is stupid? Is google doing the job of sensible Indians now?

Kaaba is in Saudi Arabia. I don’t think so India would ever invade one of its most important trade partners any time soon. So op can sleep easy.

Also c’mon bro to counter Suella which by the way has nothing to do with India or Indians: Yati whatever this guys name is the best you got :))

Maybe Google can be a useful resource after all if used rightly especially if used to educating yourself. At least you got it’s utility of searching for keywords and copy pasting the links down to a tee. Kudos. We all have to start somewhere.

Not personally but perhaps we should keep an eye on such hate and threats. After all India is a nuclear power run by extremists.

Does anyone know of any prominent Hindu's who have stood up against the RSS ideology? Surely there must be many from imo what is a peaceful faith, upset at how their religion is being tarnished?

While ideally Hindus should have been upset at such comments, but that's not how world works most of the time.

You see on one hand you have one of the holiest site of Hindus occupied after being destroyed by Mughals. You would expect that many people who still use that place would be upset about it and make effort to return it back to Hindus. But instead many not only continue using place, many even glorify those who destroyed the temple.

Interesting that no one has addressed this. Perhaps RSS is considered untouchable in India?

Thanks, however he is supported by BJP. Is it a case of he speaks his mind but others dont but have the same feelings?

Kaaba is in Saudi Arabia. I don’t think so India would ever invade one of its most important trade partners any time soon. So op can sleep easy.

Also c’mon bro to counter Suella which by the way has nothing to do with India or Indians: Yati whatever this guys name is the best you got :))

Maybe Google can be a useful resource after all if used rightly especially if used to educating yourself. At least you got it’s utility of searching for keywords and copy pasting the links down to a tee. Kudos. We all have to start somewhere.

Its not a concern as India doesnt have the ability to invade and conquer the most holy place for Muslims. Hindus have never had a global empire, its not going to happen now.

Im reallly not sure why you are triggered when news of Hindutva extremism is shared? Do you feel ashamed or prefer it to be hidden.

Nothing to do with googling, this was shared by a youtuber who I sometimes watch. Please address the issues instead of becoming nervous.

"Any other source other than FreePressKashmir? No one is that stupid to say that even if he is a weed smoking *****."

He did a live talk, its on video. See 1.20 onwards. I found it hilarious tbh, something out of a bad Bollywood movie from the 80s. :))

Interesting that no one has addressed this. Perhaps RSS is considered untouchable in India?

Its sad Cpt, I always believed Hinduism is a peaceful faith since I saw white skinned Hari Krishanas chanting and singing in my local town centre but recently Im having 2nd thoughts, perhaps its ideology is not as peaceful as I once figured?

I think there is a Mahadev temple on Mars as well , this idiot should be sent there to dig and find .

Thanks, however he is supported by BJP. Is it a case of he speaks his mind but others dont but have the same feelings?

He is not supported by BJP. Anyone with sense would refrain from associating with this vile idiot.

Interesting - Did any Hindu in this thread alone (forget India) has even formally condemn this guy?
All I see is, google him.

Lol..this would be one to c. The hindus invading the Kaaba. Lol..their airforce would crash in the Indian ocean and their aircraft carrier would probably break down half way there..lol

I dont think I've ever heard Zaid Hamid rant about other hindu countries like Nepal and Mauritius.

I would love for these guys to try and invade Kaaba. Literally, every single Muslim country in the world would unite to defend the Kaaba. These losers are all talk and no action.

Please try it. Remember there are about 2 billion Muslim's in the world who will kick you guys nice and hard by invading your country. For starters your Muslim neighbours like Pak, Bangladesh even Iran will have you for breakfast. They will be supported by Indian Muslim's too I guarantee you that. Demographically Muslim's are much more widespread then the Hindu's are. The Hindu's mostly live in slums. Now all Hindu have to do is put their words in to action so what are they waiting for?.

Please try it. Remember there are about 2 billion Muslim's in the world who will kick you guys nice and hard by invading your country. For starters your Muslim neighbours like Pak, Bangladesh even Iran will have you for breakfast. They will be supported by Indian Muslim's too I guarantee you that. Demographically Muslim's are much more widespread then the Hindu's are. The Hindu's mostly live in slums. Now all Hindu have to do is put their words in to action so what are they waiting for?.

This man has also claimed that every madrasa and mosque in India should be bombed, and that he’ll take a thousand births till he does not wipe out Islam and Muslims from the world.​

A rabies infected dog saying something ridiculous suggests everyone of us Indian believe the same?

This man has also claimed that every madrasa and mosque in India should be bombed, and that he’ll take a thousand births till he does not wipe out Islam and Muslims from the world.​
I know there are many sensible Indian's as well as their are Pak's. I also laugh at the likes of Zaid Hamid when they speak of Ghazwa-e-Hind. A nuke war will make the entire subcontinent inhabitable for countless years. No one wants another Nagasaki or Hiroshima where deformed children are still born:cry::cry:

I know there are many sensible Indian's as well as their are Pak's. I also laugh at the likes of Zaid Hamid when they speak of Ghazwa-e-Hind. A nuke war will make the entire subcontinent inhabitable for countless years. No one wants another Nagasaki or Hiroshima where deformed children are still born:cry::cry:
It’s a shame that animal Yati Narsimhanand roams around freely and keeps making one ridiculous hate statement after another, humiliating my country in the process. He has been arrested multiple times, yet remains the same.​

It’s a shame that animal Yati Narsimhanand roams around freely and keeps making one ridiculous hate statement after another, humiliating my country in the process. He has been arrested multiple times, yet remains the same.​
We have many similar war mongers in our country too. Instead of progress they see conspiracies everywhere. According the them the USA is responsible for everything that is wrong in the world. From abrupt weather to COVID that was all about transforming humanity in to zombies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Everyone knows people like these exist everywhere. The problem arises when people of such kind come into some kind of power especially in the political circuit. Politics + Unbridled hatred = War

Everyone knows people like these exist everywhere. The problem arises when people of such kind come into some kind of power especially in the political circuit. Politics + Unbridled hatred = War
It's a problem when any such nutcase starts appearing over any type of media. Puts a horrible image on the country.

This sums up Hindutva.

Won't invade because of trade. In other words no trade with SA, and Hindutva would invade SA, just not so soon.

A nation ruled for centuries doesn't understand invasion, just slavery.

It's a problem when any such nutcase starts appearing over any type of media. Puts a horrible image on the country.
Well a nation SHOULD not be judged on the basis of actions or words of a few nutcases but in the current world a lot of people do. Just as we know there are a lot of great Indians (followers of many religions), there are some nutjobs there as well.

I kinda hate it when a lot of people start attributing all the evil deeds with Islam and to an extent Pakistan on the basis of actions and words of some evil people. My loyalty is more towards Islam though. I have read a lot of non sense like it's always Muslims who are causing trouble in every country etc on PP by some Islamophobes. Attributing all of that to the whole religion is like how White racists attribute robberies, theft etc to black etc. And this is all wrong.

This sums up Hindutva.

Won't invade because of trade. In other words no trade with SA, and Hindutva would invade SA, just not so soon.

A nation ruled for centuries doesn't understand invasion, just slavery.

Why should anyone just “invade” anyone?

Well a nation SHOULD not be judged on the basis of actions or words of a few nutcases but in the current world a lot of people do. Just as we know there are a lot of great Indians (followers of many religions), there are some nutjobs there as well.
I kinda hate it when a lot of people start attributing all the evil deeds with Islam and to an extent Pakistan on the basis of actions and words of some evil people. My loyalty is more towards Islam though. I have read a lot of non sense like it's always Muslims who are causing trouble in every country etc on PP by some Islamophobes. Attributing all of that to the whole religion is like how White racists attribute robberies, theft etc to black etc. And this is all wrong.
It's funny Muslims who are indeed evil, terrorists or general troublemakers won't even probably make 10 per cent of the total population of Muslims in the world. And yet the rest of the world paint the rest of the good 90 per cent with the same brush.

No big deal there is probably 1 such character or maybe 10, for every such Narsinganand types there are a 1000 such who hold dumb theories about Ghazwa-e-hind etc etc. I feel the same way about this guy as you guys feel about those theories. All good.👍

It's funny Muslims who are indeed evil, terrorists or general troublemakers won't even probably make 10 per cent of the total population of Muslims in the world. And yet the rest of the world paint the rest of the good 90 per cent with the same brush.
This is why racism/bias is such a despicable virtue that it falsely attributes an evil conception and generalizes it to everyone who looks or talks like them etc.

No big deal there is probably 1 such character or maybe 10, for every such Narsinganand types there are a 1000 such who hold dumb theories about Ghazwa-e-hind etc etc. I feel the same way about this guy as you guys feel about those theories. All good.👍
How did you calculate those ratios?

Never heard of this guy till now. Useless fellow, what an idiot. He should be put behind bars for such statements, Education should be made compulsory until atleast 12th grade.

India boasts a population of approximately 1.5 billion, with Hindus comprising 85% of this demographic. Even if we consider the BJP's claimed support of 49%, it's important to acknowledge the party's historical stance, which has often been perceived as deeply anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistani.

Your calculations don't seem to align with this context or as they say "your math ain't mathing"

Ever since he got death threats from Islamists, he seems to have mellowed down. But then, it’s only a matter of time before he says something stupid and outrageous once again. I saw an interview of him an year ago, he did seem a bit cuckoo.

What a statement this is! LOL.

You cannot simply say that hindus should invade KAABA ( the religious redline of MUSLIMS). Is he another BJP guy who likes to cash in on an anti-Muslim narrative.

What a statement this is! LOL.

You cannot simply say that hindus should invade KAABA ( the religious redline of MUSLIMS). Is he another BJP guy who likes to cash in on an anti-Muslim narrative.
He is not affiliated with any political party. He is a mentally challenged individual. You have no idea about the type of things he has said in the past including about your Prophet. I can't even post them here.

He is not affiliated with any political party. He is a mentally challenged individual. You have no idea about the type of things he has said in the past including about your Prophet. I can't even post them here.
Well, he should not invoke the Muslims then. These kinds of statements make no sense and can bring a lot of violent reaction.

How did you calculate those ratios?
Never question a bhakt's wisdom because they don't have it.

Btw, did you notice how this bigot's utterances were swept under the carpet and instead Muslims were invoked? Same as feku does whenever he opens his mouth.

Never question a bhakt's wisdom because they don't have it.

Btw, did you notice how this bigot's utterances were swept under the carpet and instead Muslims were invoked? Same as feku does whenever he opens his mouth.
Swept aside, Muslims mentioned and then told they are 1000 times worse.

His post had very little words but when you read between the lines there is a lot that can be analysed

Never heard of him before but seems like a complete nutcase.

Idiots like him shouldn’t be given a platform or any attention, they will shut up themselves whenever no one pays attention to them.

The Khana e kaaba is very far from India where as Hinduism's holiest shrines are just next door to Pak, Iran and Bangladesh. We just need to skip a few fences are we're there. Puri, Ramaswarem and Badrinath here comes a massive Muslim invasion! Thus far I have never heard of Muslim people making such threats. The likes of him and Suresh Chavhanke will be drowning in their sweat if the Muslim's decide to invade India like centuries back. You can add the Afghans to the invading armies as well. The Arab's and Turks etc have their own problems to deal with neither will they be needed to deal with India.

Why is this animal not locked up in jail? Here he is talking about another partition.

I don’t think there has been a civilisation which had so many crazed fanatics who thrive on peddling the fear of a minority , in numbers 1 billion + plus less .

I think if India practiced the truth this historical fear would be near non existent. The Muslims only invaded the Hindu kingdom of Sindh as they were attacking Muslim trade routes, looting & killing . Diplomacy didn’t work ending in a long centuries rule , making it the richest country in the world .

The best way for such religious nationalists to prove themselves is to turn India now under a Hindu nationalist government is to make India richer than under the peak of Muslim rule . I wouldn’t put my rupee on it happening …

Its called fear. Once you are affected by violence, you try to be overprotective. Its human nature.

India boasts a population of approximately 1.5 billion, with Hindus comprising 85% of this demographic. Even if we consider the BJP's claimed support of 49%, it's important to acknowledge the party's historical stance, which has often been perceived as deeply anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistani.

Your calculations don't seem to align with this context or as they say "your math ain't mathing"

Most of India isn't pro pakistani. And that will be the case no matter which party is in power.

BJP is a pro Hindu party, just like Congress and its allies are pro muslim parties.

This is why racism/bias is such a despicable virtue that it falsely attributes an evil conception and generalizes it to everyone who looks or talks like them etc.

That's human nature. And when it comes to safety of a person and his loved ones, most don't care about all these racism and stuff. That's the reality.

Most of India isn't pro pakistani. And that will be the case no matter which party is in power.

BJP is a pro Hindu party, just like Congress and its allies are pro muslim parties.
It's acceptable to hold a neutral stance on certain matters, however, advocating for ideologies such as racism, bigotry, religious supremacism, and ignorance, which the BJP is frequently accused of, is not only undesirable but morally reprehensible.

That's human nature. And when it comes to safety of a person and his loved ones, most don't care about all these racism and stuff. That's the reality.
Yes because of safety, one should start planning about invading their Holiest site.

It's acceptable to hold a neutral stance on certain matters, however, advocating for ideologies such as racism, bigotry, religious supremacism, and ignorance, which the BJP is frequently accused of, is not only undesirable but morally reprehensible.
Why try and be neutral when one can be openly racist and Islamophobic.

Never heard of him before but seems like a complete nutcase.

Idiots like him shouldn’t be given a platform or any attention, they will shut up themselves whenever no one pays attention to them.

He gets no platform. He runs a Math. A very old Math.

He abused Modi and BJP when he was arrested.
Does this guy want to attack the Kaaba to make his loved one safe? This is bizarre

He is an attention seeker. Nothing else.

I don't know why he wants to invade the holy Kabba.

Who accused BJP and when?

There is no neutral stance between India and Pakistan. Never was.

India has two types of parties, Pro Muslims and Pro Hindus. Both exist. Both win elections.

It has nothing to do with racism or bigotry or religious supremacism.

Who accused BJP and when?

There is no neutral stance between India and Pakistan. Never was.

India has two types of parties, Pro Muslims and Pro Hindus. Both exist. Both win elections.

It has nothing to do with racism or bigotry or religious supremacism.
Could you please elucidate the distinction between 'Pro-Muslim' and 'Pro-Hindu' parties? Dividing political entities along religious lines underscores India's failure to transcend the specter of Partition. Such division inherently rests on the foundation of bigotry, evident when political parties align themselves along religious affiliations.

Moreover, I'd appreciate an explanation on how a purported 'Pro-Muslim' party has exerted dominance over Hindus since 1947. The pervasive bigotry towards Muslims by Modi and the BJP has been extensively documented since Modi assumed office, rendering further emphasis unnecessary.

Could you please elucidate the distinction between 'Pro-Muslim' and 'Pro-Hindu' parties? Dividing political entities along religious lines underscores India's failure to transcend the specter of Partition. Such division inherently rests on the foundation of bigotry, evident when political parties align themselves along religious affiliations.

Moreover, I'd appreciate an explanation on how a purported 'Pro-Muslim' party has exerted dominance over Hindus since 1947. The pervasive bigotry towards Muslims by Modi and the BJP has been extensively documented since Modi assumed office, rendering further emphasis unnecessary.
Has America failed as well? They have a Pro Christian party.

Also Pro- Muslim party interfered on personal laws of Hindus(which were progressive so it was in good faith), failed to recognise Personal Sikh laws, never made UCC for the country because of this.

Has America failed as well? They have a Pro Christian party.

Also Pro- Muslim party interfered on personal laws of Hindus(which were progressive so it was in good faith), failed to recognise Personal Sikh laws, never made UCC for the country because of this.
Could you kindly furnish an illustration delineating the encroachment upon personal laws of Hindus or any other religious communities by purportedly Pro-Muslim political entities?

The United States has traditionally been identified as a predominantly Christian nation; nevertheless, it frequently refrains from imposing Christian doctrines upon its populace. The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) in America exemplifies this ethos by safeguarding the right of every individual to freely observe their faith and don religious attire, provided it adheres to standards of decency, within educational institutions and governmental edifices. Conversely, if my comprehension serves me correctly, such latitude is not extended in India, wherein enforcement rather than liberty seems to be the prevailing norm.

Could you kindly furnish an illustration delineating the encroachment upon personal laws of Hindus or any other religious communities by purportedly Pro-Muslim political entities?

The United States has traditionally been identified as a predominantly Christian nation; nevertheless, it frequently refrains from imposing Christian doctrines upon its populace. The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) in America exemplifies this ethos by safeguarding the right of every individual to freely observe their faith and don religious attire, provided it adheres to standards of decency, within educational institutions and governmental edifices. Conversely, if my comprehension serves me correctly, such latitude is not extended in India, wherein enforcement rather than liberty seems to be the prevailing norm.

1955:

This was the year the Congress had power to bring UCC.

——
1986:
“In 1986, the Parliament of India passed an act titled The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986, that nullified the Supreme Court's judgment in the Shah Banojudgment. Diluting the Supreme Court judgment, the act allowed maintenance to a divorced woman only during the period of iddat, or till 90 days after the divorce, according to the provisions of Islamic law. This was in stark contrast to Section 125 of the Code.[20] The 'liability' of husband to pay the maintenance was thus restricted to the period of the iddat only."

When Congress did the above they had most seats in history and BJP had 2(lol)

1955:

This was the year the Congress had power to bring UCC.

——
1986:
“In 1986, the Parliament of India passed an act titled The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986, that nullified the Supreme Court's judgment in the Shah Banojudgment. Diluting the Supreme Court judgment, the act allowed maintenance to a divorced woman only during the period of iddat, or till 90 days after the divorce, according to the provisions of Islamic law. This was in stark contrast to Section 125 of the Code.[20] The 'liability' of husband to pay the maintenance was thus restricted to the period of the iddat only."

When Congress did the above they had most seats in history and BJP had 2(lol)
How has this law impacted Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, or adherents of any other religious denomination apart from Muslims?

How has this law impacted Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, or adherents of any other religious denomination apart from Muslims?
1955 impacted Hindus.(Interference in personal Hindu laws)

1986 Impacted Muslims ( Pro Muslim when they made sure Supreme court can’t interfere in Muslim personal laws)

Sikhs werent even given personal laws until - 2012..(Anand Marriage act).

You quoted a post on saying which is a Pro Muslim and Pro Hindu party.. I’m just providing proof on Congress’s history..

1986 Impacted Muslims ( Pro Muslim when they made sure Supreme court can’t interfere in Muslim personal laws)

You quoted a post on saying which is a Pro Muslim and Pro Hindu party.. I’m just providing proof on Congress’s history..
I am trying to gain a more comprehensive understanding.

I am simply seeking clarification regarding whether these laws remain personal in nature, devoid of any influence upon Hindus, their religious practices, and their personal lives.

Thanks for providing the relevant info.

I do agree that there should be a uniform civil code or that all religious communities should have their own personal laws.

But Out of interest what Pro Hindu laws would you like?

I do agree that there should be a uniform civil code or that all religious communities should have their own personal laws.

But Out of interest what Pro Hindu laws would you like?
None, would just prefer UCC.
Simplifying laws, if anything my suggestion for UCC would also be to have jury like we did before 1960s..

A common man in India hates courts and lawyers due to lack of knowledge and justice delays it’s insane.

I am trying to gain a more comprehensive understanding.

I am simply seeking clarification regarding whether these laws remain personal in nature, devoid of any influence upon Hindus, their religious practices, and their personal lives.

Thanks for providing the relevant info.
1955 law directly impacts Hindus.. and including Sikhs in them impacted them as well.
Sikhism Jainism Buddhism were distinct religions but elite Congress politicians didn’t think so.

I think Muslims in India (or perhaps in some States) have been more successful in consolidating and voting as a block which has made courting them an easy way to gain voteshare for several parties over the years. Unfortunately this hasn't benefitted the community as much as it should have compared to other voting bloc communities which have been able to negotiate stuff like reservations which have actually improved their conditions. Perhaps led by misguided leaders, Indian Muslims have focused their voting power to win irrelevant social concessions like continuation of an outdated civil code, legal protections for corrupt endowment authorities, subsidies on Haj travel etc.

quickest way to have India wiped off the face of the earth.

None, would just prefer UCC.
Simplifying laws, if anything my suggestion for UCC would also be to have jury like we did before 1960s..

A common man in India hates courts and lawyers due to lack of knowledge and justice delays it’s insane.
Bro being completely honest i don't understand the logic here.

The laws of muslims don't impact you. You don't want any laws specific for your community but you would prefer a UCC and are angry at congress for being Pro Muslim?

Bro being completely honest i don't understand the logic here.

The laws of muslims don't impact you. You don't want any laws specific for your community but you would prefer a UCC and are angry at congress for being Pro Muslim?
Laws of Muslim don’t affect me yes, in that logic nothing affects me coz i don’t even live in India currently..

My logic is on law of my country, that doesn’t have one law, how can a country have different marriage laws for the same citizens? Are the people not the same in its eyes?

How can personal laws be different?

Laws of Muslim don’t affect me yes, in that logic nothing affects me coz i don’t even live in India currently..

My logic is on law of my country, that doesn’t have one law, how can a country have different marriage laws for the same citizens? Are the people not the same in its eyes?

How can personal laws be different?
Thats fair enough.

Would you mind if each community had its own personal laws? Is the issue lack of uniformity or that Muslims seem to have an exception?

Thats fair enough.

Would you mind if each community had its own personal laws? Is the issue lack of uniformity or that Muslims seem to have an exception?
Ideally i wouldn't prefer personal laws but that’s my own bias against people that hold religious power or caste ones- Khap Panchayat another example.

While I prefer Modi currently but Hindu laws being mandated by someone like Yogi or Sikh laws by Akal Takht would make me super uncomfortable, I prefer Indian courts handling laws of all communities.

Ideally i wouldn't prefer personal laws but that’s my own bias against people that hold religious power or caste ones- Khap Panchayat another example.

While I prefer Modi currently but Hindu laws being mandated by someone like Yogi or Sikh laws by Akal Takht would make me super uncomfortable, I prefer Indian courts handling laws of all communities.
Based on my perspective as outsider I think that a UCC will be the safest option for Muslims too in the long run.

Back