Your Favorite Pakistan Victory in 2022

nextover666666

First Class Captain
Runs
The year 2022, is coming to an end, and a new year starting, wanted to look back and see what victories did the Pak passion community enjoy from the Pakistan team.

I will select my favorite from each format, and this is my own personal opinion, would like to see what you guys found to be a special victory this year, in each format.

ODI:
My favorite victory this year would be the 3rd ODI vs Australia on April 2nd of this year: Reason being was that series was all squared at 1-1, and the winner of this match would take the series, at the same time having lost the Test series, I did not want our team to lose another series, so I was very thrilled when Pakistan pulled off the win.

The game itself was fun to watch Australia was bowled out for 210, and we chased it down losing only one wicket (214-1) Babar Azam scored 105 runs, and Haris Rauf picked up 3 wickets.

Test:
Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka (1st test, July 16-July 20) The second innings is what made me really enjoy this match Pakistan having a mountain to climb was able to chase down, and winning by 4 wickets and Abdullah Shafique scoring 160 runs in 2nd innings, was really great to watch. Was Happy to see Mohammad Nawaz pick up 5 wickets in the second innings as well. Was a shame we lost the 2nd Test Badly though :(

T20
Pakistan vs India ( Asia Cup Super 4) Sept 4

Pakistan had an interesting year in t20s, and some memorable wins as well, but nothing Beats A Win vs India, and on top of that they had to chase a really good total as well. India made 181/7, with Fakhar Zaman fielding for the last 2 balls of that innings helped India get to a good score.

In fact, I thought we where going to lose, and not lose by a good margin, I was thinking maybe India would win by 30 runs to be honest. Losing Babar Azam early did not help either, watching Rizwan bat, did give some hope, and than losing Fakhar early made it seem like we were going to lose.

Nawaz coming in was a masterstroke, and at first, I was not too happy, but seeing him play his shots, their was some planning behind it, and the risk paid off, however when his wicket fell, momentum seem to have switched back to India.

Indeed Arshdeep drop catch was a turning point, although I still felt at that point Pakistan could have won, but basically him dropping the catch turned momentum back to Pakistan.

One must admit that Arshdeep Last over was brilliant, and he almost pulled of an amazing victory, luckily for Pakistan Fans, Iftikhar was able to hit it down the ground, and get 2 runs which lead to Pakistan winning by 5 wickets with 1 ball remaining.

With 2023 fast approaching I am hoping we can see some more special wins from Pakistan.

To all Pakistan fans, all the best for 2023 :)

Any win against India qualifies for favourite win of the year!

So the Asia Cup one qualifies.

Any win against India qualifies for favourite win of the year!

So the Asia Cup one qualifies.

Agree 100 percent

If i pick one from the womens team, than for sure its Pakistan win vs India in womens asia cup

Back