Zamurd Khan - Brave Man

Runner Up

T20I Debutant
Runs
He did not care for his life. He said after this incident that he came with the intention to capture the guy no matter what. He has done which Police couldn't do it for hours. Hats Off

Video

Last edited:
Brave?! He could've ended up dead along with many others This was lunacy and frankly idiotic

Same goes for the security forces who allowed him to do this

Last edited:
I don't think so. The gunman immediately surrendered after Zamurd Khan tried to capture him.

Brave?! He could've ended up dead along with many others This was lunacy and frankly idiotic

Same goes for the security forces who allowed this situation to happen

+1..if he hadn't slipped he was gone! Police shouldn't have let this happen.

I don't think so. The gunman immediately surrendered after Zamurd Khan tried to capture him.

did you see those shots fired by the gunmen?those missed his chest barely because luckily he had slipped. And the gunmen was not mentally well..could have ended many other lives with this fail attempt..

Its no surprise that pakistan is in the mess it is with security agencies running the show like this

Last edited:
Incredibly brave from him! However exceptionally stupid behaviour from the officers.

He shouldn't have been allowed to confront the shooter in that fashion. It was idiotic and risky.

Our security forces should have wrapped that up in a professional manner. A sole maniac should not merit such an episode of chaotic lunacy.

If Z. Khan had not slipped, it was curtains for our brave friend. Thank God he was saved. You cannot predict the behaviour of such disturbed individuals. Attempting to bearhug them is mind boggling. Once again, thank God no one was killed.

Police did not know his plan. This is what he decided by his own. Geo Pathan Bhai :afridi

Attachments

• Zamurd.jpg
    Zamurd.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 506
stupidity of highest level... a lot of ppl could have died after his slip and failed attempt, but luckily sikander was lost and had a brain fart as well and just shot in the air... our police is a failure due to lack of professional training...

Police did not know his plan. This is what he decided by his own. Geo Pathan Bhai :afridi

He should never have been allowed to approach the shooter This sort of thing would never have happened in most other countries

This whole episode, from a security situation was embarrassingly and farcically handled

that was absolutely insane, incredible bravery from Zamurd Khan...salute!

Geo showing him as a national hero with "geo tu aisey" song in background:facepalm:

more credit should be given to those snipers that shoot him accurately on the legs at the right time..

Geo showing him as a national hero with "geo tu aisey" song in background:facepalm:

more credit should be given to those snipers that shoot him accurately on the legs at the right time..

now watch if in future there are to be any such similar scenarios or hostage scenes, many a morons will try the similar thing of lunging or trying to subdue the attacker and die a moronic death... then they will play "maro tu aisay"...

When someone shows bravery, people call him stupid and insane :facepalm:

Classic example of armchair criticism.

Despite the shots fired, there were so many people around watching the incident and without any fear instead of escaping from the danger area.

^^ Zamurd Khan gave them this opportunity to shoot his legs :afridi

The shooter himself gave many opportunities during the day where he couldve been apprehended but for some reason the security forces just sat back and let this situation continue

Social Media at its best :afridi

Attachments

• 936509_565144946876644_1739350880_n.jpg
    936509_565144946876644_1739350880_n.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 513
I cannot believe that people are calling this act as a bravery act.

To me, this is a plain stupid and idiotic. He could have been killed and put other people's life in danger with his so called brave act.

Only people in Pakistan can applaud and considered a stupid act as a brave effort.

When someone shows bravery, people call him stupid and insane :facepalm:

Classic example of armchair criticism.

Obviously he put his life in danger but his act was plain stupid and idiotic. You show to this footage to any sensible person outside the Pakistan, people will laugh .

Lol that guy just simply give up if it was some other guy who really wanted to kill people zamrud would have been on floor.

I have not been following this event can someone explain why he was shot and what were his demands in the first place.

Although he was brave he shouldnt have been allowed to confront this man. The police and army are trained to tackle any situation whether its domestic or national, but they failed and showed the world how cowardly and useless they are. You wouldnt see an english politician in a similar situation anywhere near the site, so how did our police allow zamurd khan to proceed.

Although he was brave he shouldnt have been allowed to confront this man. The police and army are trained to tackle any situation whether its domestic or national, but they failed and showed the world how cowardly and useless they are. You wouldnt see an english politician in a similar situation anywhere near the site, so how did our police allow zamurd khan to proceed.

And lot of people were allowed to just stand there imagine if this guy was suicide bomber.

And lot of people were allowed to just stand there imagine if this guy was suicide bomber.

It was a time pass for these people, seriously i cant imagine such stupidity anywhere else in the world

We don't have one single snipper in pak?

*** is going on? Are we on the verge of collapse? Pathetic ...

Stupidity or no stupidity, it takes balls of steel to go confront a crazy maniac with two AK-47s in his hands.

To me, this is a plain stupid and idiotic. He could have been killed and put other people's life in danger with his so called brave act.

Only people in Pakistan can applaud and considered a stupid act as a brave effort.

and to me this is a SETUP AT ITS BEST so people stop talking about loc egypyt nawaz bijli etc etc

Well thats the whole point Alexandre could have shot him thats why it was an act of bravery!

Somebody had to go there and separate Alexandre from his kids and wife so that rangers could take him down, and thats when Emerald stepped up

Last edited:
Well thats the whole point Alexandre could have shot him thats why it was an act of bravery!

Somebody had to go there and separate Alexandre from his kids and wife so that rangers could take him down, and thats when Emerald stepped up

Well police arrested both alex and water lilly so i don't know why did you mentioned his wife.

This, why was an untrained person allowed to negotiate. It was very stupid but then the whole thing was comical

Anyone with an ounce of military experience and is apolitical will tell you the same

Ah Sikander

6 years ago this happened

wasey i have to say, that was true display of love by his wife. She went along with him and followed him. SHe kept popping redbull for him

I wonder if Zamurud Khan is still active in politics. He once bought a State Life insurance policy from a cousin of mine, who is in that line of work. I remember seeing him once: I was having lunch with the cousin in his office in Saddar Rawalpindi when Zamurud Khan dropped by for a few minutes, since he was going around the market saying hello to all the traders and shopkeepers etc. My cousin asked him if he would like to share the lunch, but he said he couldn't stay because he had to attend the funeral of one of his workers' mother.

When this standoff with the armed guy happened, I immediately thought of that life insurance policy...

I wonder if Zamurud Khan is still active in politics. He once bought a State Life insurance policy from a cousin of mine, who is in that line of work. I remember seeing him once: I was having lunch with the cousin in his office in Saddar Rawalpindi when Zamurud Khan dropped by for a few minutes, since he was going around the market saying hello to all the traders and shopkeepers etc. My cousin asked him if he would like to share the lunch, but he said he couldn't stay because he had to attend the funeral of one of his workers' mother.

When this standoff with the armed guy happened, I immediately thought of that life insurance policy...

Last time I met him it was dec 2014 where we Invited him and his Sweet Home fellows to a university event. He gave a speech, we played with kids, then we went to their home to hand few things a month later.

And the psychiatrist who examined Sikandar ended up being my mother's go-to psychiatrist.

Last time I met him it was dec 2014 where we Invited him and his Sweet Home fellows to a university event. He gave a speech, we played with kids, then we went to their home to hand few things a month later.

And the psychiatrist who examined Sikandar ended up being my mother's go-to psychiatrist.

was the sikander thing a poltical move by the govt? was it something fishy? or was the guy a geniune lunatic?

What exactly is Sweet Home?

Back