Zimbabwe v India | 2nd ODI | Harare, 26th July 2013 | Commentary & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Brave move by Zimbabwe to win toss and elect to field!

But seems to pay off as India are 3/1

Lucky Dhawan survived with a NO Ball.
Kohli IN..gets another chance to score 50 or 100

I wish Kohli was in the end for the no balls ... Want him to score more cenruroes n reach 5000 real quick..
Wow ! Dat wud b something if in only 120 matches

Virat should be ban for atleast 2 ODI :))

Last edited:
Virat stop acting like a baby and go when the ump tells you to go
Great player but it's hard to like the guy. Also saw an interview talking about things and a question popped up about his shortest date, his response "5 minutes" why? He left his date because she was ugly...

Last edited:
8 No balls, couple overs in and I can already tell this match will be investigated.

Great player but it's hard to like the guy. Also saw an interview talking about things and a question popped up about his shortest date, his response "5 minutes" why? He left his date because she was ugly...

Haha, way to go. :kohli

kholi should be banned for 1 or 2 ODIs. Wanna see Raina captaining yay!

56/3 ... 14 extras

Good on us, we're keeping the crowd interested. One sided games always get boring after a while, on the other hand.

There has been a wide in each of the last four overs.. quite horrendous

Anyone else sensing a Dhawan special today? :yk

There has been a wide every over for the past seven overs... 17 extras in 16 overs wow.

Raina out :)) 65/4

I think we can conclude that Raina is not a minnow basher.

Indian batting never ends, still forsee a total of around 275-280 to be honest

No :msd either, this game might just be interesting.

Highly doubt it. Indian batting never ends + it's an active pitch. Maybe if they can scrape India under 200

Interesting situation for Dhawan, I doubt he's ever batted with anyone lower than a #4 in his international career before, be it tests or ODIs.

Maybe if they can get Dhawan soon, Zimbos in with a slight chance

Raina is in terrible form. I guess it's time he gets to play in CT to return back to his smashing form :yk

Dhawan, Rayudu, Raina, Karthik was the India U19 line up in 2004.

India will not manage even 150 .... Chigambura vl crawl thru the rest of the order & fold India to their lowest total this year :msd

kholi should be banned for 1 or 2 ODIs. Wanna see Raina captaining yay!

But he is horribly out of form, can't remember when he scored big last time in an ODI.

This is rubbish. Who's this Tendai Chatara guy, just blast him away. We're CRAWLING at the moment with an RR of 3.6 after 22.

This is rubbish. Who's this Tendai Chatara guy, just blast him away. We're CRAWLING at the moment with an RR of 3.6 after 22.

Guess he heard you :afridi :four

First boundary in over 60 balls.

Overthrows for four when a throw wasn't even required.. these guys don't deserve to win lol.

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, short ball on leg stump, a fierce pull from Dhawan sends that in the air just behind square leg and a dive from the man at long leg can't stop that from reaching the rope

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, back of a length and outside off, helped towards point, batsmen think of a tight single but there isn't time, fielder fires in the throw and the man backing up can't collect, four overthrows there

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, very expensive over this, full and on the pads, easy to help that down to the fine-leg boundary

That's what I'm talking about, y'all.

280 on the cards

Chatara who just went for 14 back casually continuing his spell..

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, short ball on leg stump, a fierce pull from Dhawan sends that in the air just behind square leg and a dive from the man at long leg can't stop that from reaching the rope

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, back of a length and outside off, helped towards point, batsmen think of a tight single but there isn't time, fielder fires in the throw and the man backing up can't collect, four overthrows there

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR, very expensive over this, full and on the pads, easy to help that down to the fine-leg boundary

That's what I'm talking about, y'all.
Boom

Utseya to Karthik, 1 run, not a maiden, that was on leg stump, Karthi skips down the track and pushes it towards mid-on for a single
Utseya to Karthik, no run, tucks this towards square leg
Utseya to Karthik, no run, some turn there for Utseya, more defence
Utseya to Karthik, no run, careful defence off the front foot, Utseya keeping it steady around off
Utseya to Karthik, no run, length ball is driven towards extra cover
Utseya to Karthik, no run, Utseya from round the wicket, on off stump, defended to the off side off the front foor

Dinesh Karthik with an average that would make :afridi and :hafeez proud

Not really worried about Utseya, he's gone for 7 after 2 overs anyway which is okay. But Chatara was irking my ire earlier.

Chatara to Dhawan, FOUR pitched up and on the pads, Dhawan whips that away towards square leg for a boundary to bring up his half-century, a chancy knock but he has stuck it out.

Poor Chatara. I seem to have jinxed the kid for good.

Fifty up for Dhawan!

It's abt tym ,b4 Chigambura vl b shown his clasS :D

Ohh wait..SIR is yet to bat...count Ur minutes ZIM :msd

Zimbo bowlers are bowling EVERYTHING on the pads and getting spanked rightly so.

So lucky Dhawan, he is a good player but i would say Gambhir is better, Dhawan has serious technical issues outside his off-stump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back