Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Pakistan innings

Asad get's a gift here, needs a boundary or six on free hit

I wish ASAD makes a 100. very sad still no raja but glad to see A new spinner getting a chance. Very dissapointed with Hafeez. he could easily have made another 100 but stupid shots. He should have played throughout the 50 over. no wonder why his avg is not getting better :(

Shafiq needs to work on rotation of strike, and as I write this Ramiz Raja says the same thing.

thats why the sister with the green lipstick should never have been dropped. instead make him come at three

asad should have come in for younis khan or malik

This has been Shafiq's great Achilles-heel, Rotating the strike. I like his mentality not his Strike rate at times.

This has been Shafiq's great Achilles-heel, Rotating the strike. I like his mentality not his Strike rate at times.

Yes. :shafiq is a slow-starter, but once he can rotate strike then can he get those hundreds. He usually comes in at No. 3 so he always has the chance.

Although I am not a Farhat fan, I kind of like the fact that Farhat still goes for his shots but he needs to be more selective and execute it better.

Farhat has been wayyyy too lucky this innings.

Last edited:
Lara is living dangerously here. Needs to calm down.

This reminds me of Farhat making his 117* against NZ in 2009. One of the luckiest hundreds I had ever seen. The way he is flashing the blade and all.

and the raoll is, gone you don't see that coming MRSN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

knew that coming he is not good when it comes to playing shots, should only be playing test matches.

Now that he is out, hope he never bats for Pakistan again!

Run-rate is under 5.5 and we just lost a wicket. YK needs to come in and go for the 1s n 2s. Help Shafiq out here.

c Chibhabha b Chigumbura IT4S ME OR THIS NAME MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect the run rate to dip further now; Afridi and Gayle at the crease now.

Thread Sticked.

Asad out there... Alongisde inform Younis Khan, vital that Asad has experience around him. Hopefully he will benefit from this.

Back