Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Pakistan innings

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Zimbabwe have won the toss and elected to bowl first.

From cricinfo: With the series in the bag, Pakistan have rung in the changes. Umar Akmal, Sohail Tanvir and Saeed Ajmal will sit out; in come Asad Shafiq, Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah (on debut)

Umar Akmal, Sohail Tanvir and Ajmal not playing today, in comes Sohail Khan, Asad Shafiq and Yasir Shah.

They should have included Rameez Raja as well, but I guess they are saving him for T20s

wonder how the batting line up would be. Im assuming this:

farhat
hafeez
younis
misbah
malik
shafiq
adnan
shah
sohail
cheema
junaid

I m not sure who would take the role to hit hard at the end in the absence of umar akmal. shafiq isnt a hard hitter. looks more like a test batting line up. i m predicting a total of 250 odd.

whats the logic of dropping Umar Akmal and not Farhat? Umar needs a big score.

Disappointed not to see Rameez

So what is the point of playing Yasir Shah for this ONE .... DEAD game ?

I doubt the replacements will get any benefit here.

and farhat, malik still in there.....

Younis, Misbah, Hafeez or Farhat should have been rested for Asad and Rameez instead of Umar Akmal

wonder when they will pick a deserving eleven in Pakistan. We don't have many stars anymore and still they are not picking the best available.

Looks like the ball will move around a bit because the pitch has bit of a grass on it. Let's see how the openers, :farhat , tackle Jarvis and Vitori.

Umar Akmal, Junaid Khan and Saeed Ajmal will sit out; in come Asad Shafiq, Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah (on debut).

there is no point whining abt the selection for todays match. sit back and enjoy guys. hope farhat goes on to make a big score :p

Cricinfo said Sohail Khan in for Sohail Tanvir but Misbah said Sohail in for Junaid.

sohail khan....good....now we can get to see how rubbish this trundler is and dispose of him for good.....so good selection imo.

Dangerous swing from Vitori here.

rameez raja not getting a chance because of a tried and tested failure. A score of 75 with a strike rate of 70 doesn't prove that he'll bat like bradman from now. I'm simply sick of these sifarshi's and I have no words to express how I feel without getting a ban.

No HD at all. I have two paid links and both are of poor quality.

Farhat tried to upper cut, almost edged it to the keeper

Pakistan can afford a maiden or two after such a good start

One thing I have noticed about Farhat is that he is running hard between the wickets, while Hafeez isn't.

Wasted opportunity, was looking good at the crease when he was not trying to slog.

Can't believe it. Imran Farhat again. Does our qoum have any shame?

How can a third rate loser ilyas control selection 2,000 miles away?

Hats off to Afridi for not putting up with this garbage

shame asad can be promoted up the order but umar akmal is so damn unlucky.I feel for the guy.

Back